剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
An anachronism, really?
-这是什么地方 -少来了 艾娃
- What is this place, anyway? - Oh, come on, Ava.
把戏拆穿了 我们知道了
The jig's up. We know.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
天哪
Oh, my God.
或许她并不是克隆俱乐部的
Well, maybe she's not a card-carrying member
持卡会员
of the clone club after all.
我必须得为主人的降临做好准备
I must prepare for the Master's arrival.
我相信你能让他开口
I trust you'll be able to make him talk?
没问题 诺拉宝贝
No problem, Nora doll.
开口 你用不着折磨我来让我开口
Talk? You don't have to torture me to talk.
难的是让我闭嘴
The trick is you gotta get me to shut up.
也没那么难
It's not much of a trick.
你会让传奇们把丢失的图腾带来给我
You will have the legends bring the missing totems to me.
不然你就死定了
Or you will die.
你的女儿
Your, um, daughter, she looks--she looks--
她看起来很不一样 无意冒犯
she looks different. No offense.
没关系
None taken.
她的脸
Her face...
这个样子多久了
How long has that been a situation?
你知道吗 既然你都要死了
You know what? Since you're gonna die,
我也可以告诉你
I might as well tell you.
离马卢斯逃脱牢笼的日子越近
The-the closer that Mallus gets to escaping his prison,
她的脸就会越糟糕
the worse the situation gets.
别那样看着我
Don't--stop looking-- don't look at me.
我只是
I'm just gonna-- I'm just gonna--
对不起 不是你 是我
I'm sorry, it--it's not you. It--it's me.
折磨人不能再给我带来同样的乐趣了
Torture just doesn't bring me the same joy anymore.
没事的 你被分心了 我明白
It's okay, you're distracted, I get it.
你和恶魔做了交易 现在他回来了
You made a deal with the devil, now he's come back
要带走你的女儿 我说得对吗
to claim your little girl. Am I right?
是的 我的意思是
Yes! I mean, I-I-I--
我想要毁了这个世界 然后按我的想法重建
I wanted to burn the world down and rebuild it in my image,
而不是失去我为之而努力的人
not lose the person I was doing it for.
达米恩 这是很深层次的想法
Damien, this is deep stuff, man.
继续往下想
Let's just keep digging. Let's keep digging.
-帮我个忙 -好的 什么
- Just do me one favor. - Yes, what?
你能扔掉那根棒子吗 我反正要死了
Can you lose the cattle prod? I mean, I'm gonna die anyways.
让这成为安全之地吧
Let's just make this a safe space.
安全之地
Safe space.
安全之地
Safe space.
夏普局长
Director Sharpe?
夏普局长
Director Sharpe.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
盖瑞 天哪 退开一点
Oh, Gary. God, get out of my face.
我就当你没事了
I'll take that as a yes.
你记得你撞到脑袋之前发生了什么吗
What do you remember before you, uh, hit your head?
我去2213年找母舰
I came to 2213 to-- to find the mother ship,
我走出了传送门
and I, uh--I stepped out of the portal,
然后你在我脸上呼吸
and then you were breathing in my face.
我是不是忘了什么
Is there something I'm forgetting?
在你发生小不幸前
Before your little mishap,
你在表扬我们活干得很棒
you were commendings on our great work
你还提到了升职
and you even mentioned something about a promotion.
这太糟糕了
This is terrible.
我们能跟她说真♥相♥吗
Okay, can we just tell her the truth?
说她是在政♥府♥实验室诞生的
That, what, she was hatched in a government lab?
天哪 我还以为她隐瞒了她的身份
God, this whole time I thought that she was hiding who she was,
但是显然她完全不知道自己是克隆人
but clearly she had no idea she was a clone.
你看到她是什么反应了吗
I mean, did you see the way she reacted?
那是什么
What was that?
别去
No, d-don't.
-那是 -别去
- What is-- - Don't.
别干什么
Don't what?
-谢天谢地 她已经走了 -谁走了
- Thank God, she's gone. - Who's gone?
我们得在那女机器人拉响警报前出去
We gotta get out of here before that fembot sounds the alarm.
女机器人
"Fembot"?
过来
Come on.
现在把注意力集中在目标上
Okay, now concentrate on the target.
关键是专注和精准
It's about focus and precision.
好像我要人教我怎么点火一样
Like I need help lighting things on fire.
一
One.
二
Two.
罗里 除了吃东西
Rory, could you focus on something
你能专注一下其他事吗
other than your stomach for a second?
怎样都好
Whatever.
我说了只有目标 你这白♥痴♥
I said just the target, you idiot.
-我是白♥痴♥ -对
- I'm the idiot? - Yeah.
你这人傻得饿肚子时都不吃东西
You're the one who doesn't eat when you're hungry.
要是你吃了 可能就不会这么贱了
Maybe if you did, you wouldn't be such a bitch.
你说什么
What did you just say?
你听到了
You heard me.
发生了什么
Whoa, what is going on?
扎莉在训练罗里
Zari's training Rory.
也可能是在杀他
Or killing him.
但既然你回船上来了
But now that you're back on the ship,
我们得离开底特律然后继续工作
we need to get out of Detroit and back to work.
其实内特还在努力劝说玛丽
Uh, Nate is actually still trying to convince Mari
别当治安维持者 但她很顽固
not to be a vigilante, and she is stubborn.
不知道她从哪继承的
I wonder where she gets that from.
瓜莎 你在这干嘛呢
Kuasa. What're you doing here?
-我带来了和解的礼物 -你怎么拿到它的
- I come with a peace offering. - How did you get that?
等等 内特呢
Wait, wh-- where is Nate?
我用他和达克父女换了这个图腾
I gave him to the Darhks in exchange for the totem.
-原计划不是这样的 -什么计划
- That wasn't the plan. - What plan?
内特觉得最好别告诉你
Nate thought it'd be better not to tell you.
因为你和他谈恋爱 外婆
Because you're in love with him, Nana Baa.
这段爱情威胁到了我和玛丽
And that love is a threat to both Mari and me.
-所以你出♥卖♥♥♥了他 -他不是我外公
- So you betrayed him? - He's not my grandfather.
你和他在一起的每一秒
Every moment that you spend with him
都在威胁我们全家的未来
is a threat to our entire family's future.
你怎么能这么自私
How can you be so selfish?
你才自私
You're the selfish one.
我们的家庭会在1992年迎来灭亡
Our family's destructionn looms in 1992.
你答应过会救我们
You promised you'd save us.
但你现在一直在想办法
And yet you continuously search for ways
抛弃你的家庭和赞比西
to abandon your family and Zambesi.
我试过了所有力所能及的办法来救你
I have done everything in my power to try and redeem you.
我这么做的时候 玛丽很痛苦
And in doing so, Mari got hurt.
她能理解作为一名图腾拥有者意味着
She understands that being a totem bearer means
要保护所有人 而不只是自己
protecting all people, not just our own.
难怪最后玛丽拿到了图腾 而不是你
It's no wonder this totem ended up with Mari and not you.
你无可救药了
You're beyond redemption.
母舰在这边
Mother ship is this way.
莎拉 我有事必须要和你坦白
Sara, listen, I really need to confess something to you.
-我们能晚点说吗 -不 我
- Can we do this later? - No, I--listen.
我没去弗雷斯♥诺♥找我爸妈
I wasn't really visiting my parents in Fresno.
我都不知道我为什么那么说
I don't even know why I said that.
我从不去找我父母
I never visit my parents.
他们对我来说就像陌生人
They're like strangers to me.
是吗
You don't say.
但我们分手时
But when we broke ,
我打给了在维加斯的前任
I actually called my ex in Vegas.
我很羞愧 但我做了更差劲的事情
I'm so ashamed, but is worse than that, all right?
我建了个碰碰账号♥
I created an UpSwipz profile.
其实我太沉迷于滑来滑去了
And I actually went really overboard on the swiping.
上下滑动真的要直观很多
It--it really is more intuitive to go up and down,
这不是重点
but that's not even the point.
重点是我意识到这不适合我
The point is I realize that it's not for me.
并且
Okay? And--
我知道我们不在一起了 莎拉
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表