剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Yo, this is tight.
我知道所有人都死了 我知道时间破裂了
I know everyone's dead. I know time is broken.
但我们能否花点时间欣赏下这个
But can we just take a second to acknowledge this?
虽然我很享受这些服饰
You know, as much as I enjoy this getup--
我真的很喜欢 但马卢斯还活着
and I actually really do-Mallus is still out there.
我们会解决他的 但是首先
And we'll deal with him, but first,
我们需要清理下思绪
we need to get our heads on straight.
-这需要多久 -看情况
- How long is that gonna take? - Depends.
-看什么情况 -看威士忌有多烈
- On what? - How strong the whiskey is.
好吧 应该起作用了
All right, I think it's working.
我快想出一个计划了
I am on the edges of a plan.
太棒了 说来听听
Great. Let's hear it.
我们知道只有六个图腾
So we know that the six totems are the only thing
才能阻止马卢斯
that can stop Mallus.
上次它们对我们帮助不大
They weren't much use to us last time.
"我们"是关键词
"Us" being the key word.
你和阿玛雅是为使用图腾而生的
You and Amaya were born to wield the totems,
-而我们其他人只是... -失败者
- and the rest of us are just- - Losers.
所以里普才找上我们 史纳特 教授
That's why Rip picked us- Snart, the Professor,
那些会飞的老鹰鸟人
those stupid hawk flying-chicken people.
我们都是可牺牲的
We're all expendable.
那群肮脏的乡巴佬
Not that any of these unwashed hayseeds
也不配当图腾拥有者
look like righteous totem bearers.
你叫谁乡巴佬
Who you calling a hayseed?
乔纳·海克斯
Jonah Hex.
你认识这家伙
You know this guy?
我和这群混♥蛋♥有老交情
Me and these ruffians go way back.
沃利 扎莉 这是乔纳·海克斯
Wally, Zari, this is Jonah Hex.
-帽子不错 -谢谢你 女士
- Nice hat. - Thank you, ma'am.
明显在开玩笑
Obviously joking.
谁死了让你成了警长
So who died and made you sheriff?
是上一任警长
That'd be the old sheriff.
现在保护这里的和平是我的工作了
Well, now it's my job to keep the peace around here.
所以你不能惹麻烦
So you can't be causing any trouble.
我们不是来惹麻烦的
We are not here to cause trouble.
我们是来避免麻烦的
We are here to avoid it.
这就是你想要躲避的麻烦吗
This the trouble you aiming to avoid?
不完全是
Not exactly.
-看来帕卢斯 -马卢斯
- Looks like Phallus- - Mallus.
马卢斯把我们的老友们带来了
Mallus has brought back our old buddies.
我还以为马卢斯没法找到这里呢
I thought Mallus wasn't supposed to be able to find us here.
蠢货们
Fools.
马卢斯看见和知晓一切
Mallus sees all, knows all.
那他为什么要把你们弄回来帮他
Then why did he bring back you jerks to do his business?
因为他可能还在恢复
Because he's probably still recovering
之前被里普打击了
from that beat-down Rip gave him.
不要搞混了
Oh, now, do not confuse
别把马卢斯的仁慈当软弱 亲爱的
Mallus' clemency with weakness, my hearties.
-马卢斯将会饶你一命 -其实是念马♥勒♥斯
- Mallus will spare your lives. - It's actually "Malice."
-其实是叫马卢斯 -不 是马♥勒♥斯
- It's actually Mallus. - Nope, "Malice."
-马卢斯 -各位 叫法不重要
- Mallus! - Guys, it doesn't matter.
如果你们交出六个图腾
If you surrender the six totems.
抱歉 我们只带了两个
Yeah, sorry, we only brought two,
我那个可是个传家宝 所以...
and mine's kind of a family heirloom, so...
那我们只能带军队来小镇
Then we have no choice but to march our army on your town
杀掉所有给你们避难的蠢货
and kill every fool who has given you shelter.
你别牵扯到我的镇子
You leave my town out of this.
已经警告过你们了
You have been warned.
我们会回来收集图腾的
We'll be back to collect the totems.
明天正午如何
Shall we say high noon tomorrow?
回见
Tootles.
躲藏也就到此为止了
Well, so much for hiding out.
各位 如果你们能听到我
Guys, if you can hear me,
我需要你们把乘波号♥封锁起来
I need you to put the Waverider on lockdown.
我只是为了我女儿才干这事
You know, I'm only doing this because of my daughter.
如果这计划成功 我们就能救她
Well, if this works, we can save her.
要去哪里吗 雷蒙德
Going somewhere, Raymond?
没有 当然没有
No, no, of course not.
扎莉重连了时光驱动引擎 所以...
Zari rerouted the time drive, so...
吉迪恩刚说有人又重连了
Yeah, Gideon just said someone re-rerouted it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
莎拉想要封锁飞船 所以...
Well, Sara wanted the ship on lockdown, so...
所以你决定把达米恩·达克放逃生艇上吗
So you decide to load Damien Darhk onto the Jumpship?
-内特 -别挥手
- Hey, Nate. - Don't wave.
你彻底疯了吗
Have you lost your complete mind?
-我知道这看起来不好 -没错
- I know this looks bad. - Yeah.
但有个非常理性的解释
But there's a completely rational explanation.
-我在听 -我也是
- I'm listening. - Me too.
-抱歉 -我的鼻子
- Sorry. - Oh, my nose!
雷 你在干什么
Ray, what are you doing?
虽然我可以看着花花头
You know, not that I couldn't watch Pompadour
被揍度过一整天
get punched out all day,
但你告诉他我们要去哪不就完了
but you could have just told him where we're going.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
去马卢斯占据诺拉之前
To right before Mallus took over Nora.
我不能告诉任何人 因为我们不能
And I can't tell anybody because we're not supposed
穿越到我们曾参与过的时间线中
to travel to events in which we've participated in.
我会打穿这扇门
I will punch through this door!
你的队友还不相信我呢
And no one on your team trusts me.
这还用说吗
That goes without saying.
你听到我说的了吗
Did you hear me over comms?
雷用他的大香蕉手打了我
Ray punched me in the face with his giant banana hands
然后和达米恩·达克一起走了
and took off with Damien Darhk.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
络有加树根
Lyoga root?
你真觉得现在适合
Do you really think this is the best time
进入迷幻灵境吗
to go on a psychedelic vision quest?
我在搞笑什么呢
Who am I kidding?
什么时候都适合
It's never a bad time to go.
你不能和我一起来 内特尼尔
You can't come with me, Nathaniel.
我要一路回到最初时刻
I'm going all the way back to the beginning
去见我的祖先
to meet with my ancestors--
最初的图腾拥有者
the original totem bearers.
为什么
Why?
莎拉认为我们不适合使用图腾
Sara thinks we're not cut out to wield the totems.
但我相信我们当初没打败马卢斯
But I believe the reason we didn't defeat Mallus
是因为我们不知道方法
the first time is because we didn't know how.
所以你想和最初的拥有者谈谈
So you want to talk to the orginal bearers
好让他们教你如何使用图腾
so they can teach you the totem user manual.
我一定要跟你去
I am definitely coming with you.
不 是我决定拯救我的村庄
No. It was my decision to save my village.
是我破坏了历史 释放了恶魔
I shattered history and allowed the demon to escape.
就该由我想办法阻止他
It's up to me to find a way to stop him.
阿玛雅
Amaya...
阿玛雅 看着我
Amaya, look at me.
是我们决定拯救村庄
We decided to save the village.
如果你要进入迷幻灵境
Now, if you're gonna go on some crazy drug trip,
最好有我跟你同行
you better believe I'm coming with you.
不 内特尼尔
No, Nathaniel--
只需要喝一小口
You're only supposed to take a sip of that.
真的吗
Really?
我们在那边见
I'll see you on the other side.
内特 内特 睁开眼
Nate. Nate, open your eyes.
图腾拥有者 他们在干什么
Totem bearers. What are they doing?
哎呀 他们在发射激光
Oh, snap! They got lasers!
内特尼尔
Nathaniel?
醒醒
Wake up.
动画中胸口能发出心形之光的小熊
他们是用"爱心熊之光"打败他的
They beat him with the Care Bear Stare!
不
No.
是合力打败了马卢斯
They stopped Mallus together.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表