剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
that is my jam.
我们应该给这个女孩一个机会
We need to give this girl a chance.
谁知道呢 说不定她长大了不会讨厌我们
Who knows, maybe she won't grow up to hate us.
安全
Clear.
莎拉 莎拉
Sara... Sara...
你现在越来越近了 莎拉
You're getting closer, Sara.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you all right, love?
我没事 走吧
I'm fine. Come on.
我们快到237号♥房♥间了
We're almost at room 237.
他们没法接近你
They can't reach you.
只有我可以
Only I can.
莎拉
Sara?
诺拉
Nora?
救我 莎拉
Help me, Sara.
诺拉
Nora?
-是你吗 -求你了
- Is that you? - Please.
救救我
Help.
兰斯船长 发生什么了
Captain Lance! What is it?
-那里什么都没有 -是马卢斯
- There's nothing there. - It's Mallus.
我告诉过你踏入黑暗
Well, I told you there'd be repercussions
会影响你的
for going to the dark side.
会留下痕迹
It leaves a trace.
现在他找到你了
Now that he's sniffed you out,
肯定会想利用你的
he'll wanna use you, too.
不要让他战胜了你
You can't let him break you.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
警卫
Guard.
那幅画
The painting.
我会在后面留个纸条
I'll put a message behind it.
将她安顿好我就去找你
I'll see to her then come and find you.
-好 -你得帮帮我
- All right. - You gotta help me.
-他冲我来了 -快过来
- He's coming for me. - All right, come on.
你以为自己在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
传奇们 我们从2017年穿越过来
Legends, we got dropped through time from 2017
被困在了过去
and are now trapped in the past.
当前日期是1969年1月16日
The day is January 16th, 1969.
快来救我们
Come quick.
原来你是时间旅行者
So you're a time traveler.
你信不信我还来自于另一个地球
Would you believe I'm also from an alternate Earth?
你说是就是吧
Of course you are.
把他带到手术室
Take him to the operating room.
过来 过来
Hey, hey, hey. Come here, come here.
你要去哪 过来 保持意识清醒
Hey, where are you going? Here, stay with me.
-保持意识清醒 -发生什么了
- Stay with me. - What's happening?
是马卢斯的诡计
It's Mallus' trickery.
恐惧 愤怒
Fear, anger,
他在利用你内心最黑暗的情感
he's using your darkest emotions
为支配你做准备
to prime you for possession.
他想要激发你的畏惧
He wants you to be afraid.
你要抵抗 莎拉
I need you to fight him, Sara.
感觉就像最痛苦的宿醉吧
Feels like the mother of all hangovers, don't it?
来杯泡菜汁加金汤力
A shot of pickle juice and a gin and tonic
马上就能消除
will sort that right out.
我还以为一切都过去了
Oh, I thought this was all over.
嗜血欲 为我的灵魂战斗
The blood lust, the fight for my soul,
我得忍♥受的一切痛苦
all the crap that I've had to endure.
生活中总会有更多的痛苦需要忍♥受
Well, there's always more crap to endure.
这话出自一个
Take it from one who's
将灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给地狱的人
damned his own soul to Hell.
曾经有一个
There was a...
住在纽卡斯尔的女孩
a girl in Newcastle.
阿斯特拉
Astra.
我辜负了她
I failed her.
有些人认为应该学会原谅自己
Some might say you should forgive yourself.
如果我真的学会了原谅自己
Well, if I could, then perhaps I wouldn't have
可能就不会有拯救诺拉的欲望了
the need to save the likes of poor Nora.
你呢
What about you?
你有没有原谅自己犯下的罪过
Have you forgiven yourself for your sins?
我不值得被原谅
I don't deserve forgiveness.
这是什么
What is that?
看到这个你就能想起来
It's a little reminder that, uh,
你是个幸存者
you're a survivor.
强大到可以阻挡最厉害的恶魔
Strong enough to keep even the most powerful demons at bay.
1969年的精神病院洗衣间
A laundry room in a mental asylum in 1969
也许不是最糟糕的被困地方
might not be the worst place to be stuck.
我们就这么绝望了吗
Are we really this damaged?
真希望如此
I certainly hope so.
你必须找到那个后嗣
You must find the girl.
她需要你的保护
She needs your protection.
当前状态 冰冻
你没事吧
Are you okay?
关你什么事 外婆
What do you care, Nana Baa?
被人叫外婆的感觉真奇怪
It's strange to be called grandmother.
我明白了一件事
If I've learned one thing,
时间旅行会令人发疯
it's that time travel can be maddening.
我理解
I can imagine.
拥有改变历史的力量
If you have the power to change history
你却选择袖手旁观
and you choose to do nothing--
我选择保护那些
I choose to protect people
被猎杀的人们
from those who would prey upon them.
那你自己的族人呢
And what about your own people?
你要是真的关心他们
If you really cared about them,
早就坐这艘飞船回1992年的赞比西了
you'd take this ship back to Zambesi, 1992.
我不能改变我们的命运
I can't interfere with our fate.
那你真是个懦夫
Then you are a coward.
然而你曾经是我的好外婆
Yet you were a wonderful grandmother.
我很崇拜你 外婆
I adored you, Nana Baa.
我希望长大以后像你一样
I wanted to be just like you.
一天晚上 一些男人来了
Then one night, the men came.
拜托 我不能知道这些
Please, I can't know this.
我眼看着那些男人
I watched the men
杀了你
murder you.
接着将村子烧为灰烬
Then they burned our village to the ground.
妈妈带着玛丽逃走了
Mother ran with Mari.
她抛弃了我
She abandoned me.
你错了
No.
她以为你已经死了
She thought you were dead.
我孤身一人
I was alone
生活在一个被战争摧残的国家
in a country ravaged by war.
我很抱歉 瓜莎
I'm sorry, Kuasa.
我学会了接受痛苦
I learned to embrace the pain,
利用它与强大的力量达成交易
using it to strike bargains with powerful beings.
例如达米恩·达克
Like Damien Darhk?
他承诺你什么了
What has he promised you?
一件你拒绝去做的事
Something you've refused.
一个保护村子的机会
A chance to protect our village.
一个救你性命的机会
A chance to save your life.
星城 2017年
有机会去任何地方
A chance to go anywhere,
而她却选择咖啡店
and she chooses a coffee shop?
我只想做个普通人
She just wants to feel normal.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
能穿正常的衣服真好
Mmm, feels good to be in real clothes.
对 可不是吗
Yeah, tell me about it.
你想点些什么
So, what are you gonna order?
热巧克力
Hot chocolate,
加奶油和焦糖
with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
我们才停掉她的药
Uh, we just got her off her meds.
你真希望她又染上糖瘾吗
Do you really wanna get her hooked on sugar?
知道吗 我也要来个甜甜圈
You know what? I think I'll have a donut, too.
诺拉 帮我们占个座吧
Nora, would you find us a seat, please?
谢谢
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表