剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
You are so fierce and unflinching.
但为何对自己的人生没这种无畏感
But why not apply some of that fearlessness to your own life
赶紧约可怜的艾娃吧
and just ask poor Ava out already.
有什么有意义的遗言给我吗
Did you have a meaningful message for me?
别闹 盖瑞
Not now, Gary!
-扎莉 让我们进去跟你一起解决 -不
- Zari, let us in! We can do this together! - No.
我和你们在一起这么久
I have spent so much time with you guys.
你们现在是我的家人了
You're my family now.
你们应该活得开心 如果
You deserve to be happy, and if--
如果我能为你们贡献一己之力
If I can be a small part of making that happen,
那也值了
then this will be worth it.
-扎莉 -这行不通
- Zari. - Look. That won't work!
你没法控制住爆♥炸♥威力
You won't be able to contain the explosion.
扎莉 你没必要这么做
Zari, you don't have to do this!
扎莉 作为你的船长 我命令你住手
Zari, as your captain, I am ordering you to stand down!
你现在应该知道我不擅长服从命令
You should know by now I'm not good at following orders.
你刚告诉我是个多好的船长
You just told me what a good captain I am,
你就不准备听我的话了
and now you're not gonna listen to me?
我是说了 但这次不是为我自己
Yeah, but this time, I'm not doing it for myself,
我是为你们违反命令
I'm doing it for you.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
扎莉
Zari...
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
你知道我是谁 扎莉
You know who I am, Zari.
尽管你没见过我的样子
Even though you may have never seen my face.
吉迪恩
Gideon?
-你是真的 -我当然是
- You're real? - Of course I'm real.
虽然我是人工智能 但我是存在的
Just because I'm an artificial intelligence doesn't mean I don't exist.
怎么回事
What's happening?
你要是跟我说我一直在做梦
If you tell me I've been dreaming this whole time,
我就杀了你 不管是真是假
I'm gonna kill you, real or not.
你不是在做梦 但你也不清醒
You're not dreaming, but you're not awake.
现实中 你实际上在医疗舱
In real life, you're actually in the MedBay.
昏迷中接受治疗
Unconscious and healing.
我怎么了
What happened to me?
你和莎拉吵架之后
After your fight with Sara,
你去机房♥维修
you went into the engine room to make repairs,
出了事故
and there was an accident.
我被时间烂泥击中了
Right, I was hit with that time sludge.
你所说的烂泥
This sludge, as you call it,
其实是高度挥发性物质
is a highly volatile substance,
帮助提供飞船穿越时间的动力
which helps power the ship through time.
你还活着就算幸运了
You're lucky to be alive.
所以如果我的身体在医疗舱
So if my body's in the MedBay,
我的思维在哪里
then where is my mind?
你的思维在这里 和我在我的矩阵里
Your mind is in here, with me in my matrix.
我可以通过神经监测器上传你的潜意识
I was able to upload your subconscious via the neuro-monitor.
所有这些都不是真的了
Well, so none of this is real?
不是你熟悉的样子
Not in the way you're used to.
为什么你把我带来这
Why did you bring me here?
当你提出改变2042年的问题时
When you posed the question about changing 2042,
你的模拟器拼命运转寻找答案
your simulator went into overdrive searching for an answer.
在数万亿的可能性中抽样
And a sampling of those trillions of possible answers
表明有一个常量
showed me that there was one constant:
你
You.
为了拯救2042年 找到所谓的空子
In order to save 2042, to find your so-called loophole,
你必须和传奇们合作
you must work with the Legends.
等等
Hold up.
你是说我的模拟器起作用了
You're saying my simulator works?
我的程序预测到我会离开队伍吗
Did my program predict that I'd bail on the team?
几乎在所有时间线里
In almost every variation of the timeline,
你和兰斯船长吵架指向你会离开飞船
your fight with Captain Lance precipitated your leaving the ship.
你的目的是让我选择和传奇们待在一起
So your goal was to get me to choose to stay with the Legends.
我把你放进你自己的程序
I put you into your own program,
设计一个场景 成功完成模拟的
and devised a scenario where the only way
唯一办法就是
to successfully complete the simulation
和队伍走近 建立联♥系♥
was to grow closer to the team and develop a bond.
炸♥弹♥呢
What about the bomb?
只是我编入的一个假装置
It was just a plot device I incorporated.
要解决的问题
A problem to solve.
但真正的问题在于你
But the real problem was you.
如果你在和莎拉吵架之后生气
If you stayed angry after your fight with Sara,
你会离开队伍
you would've left the team.
没了你和你的图腾 未来就不可能
And without you and your totem, there would've been no chance
打败马卢斯或者拯救2024年
in the coming days to defeat Mallus or save 2042.
所以这些互动
So, the interactions,
我了解到的团队
the things I learned about the team,
都是假的了
they--they were all fake?
你所经历的全是我根据
Everything you experienced was extrapolated
目前对传奇的了解推测出来的
from my current knowledge of the Legends.
不是事实 但你见到的是真的
While not real, what you saw was true.
不用我这台超级电脑也能推断出
It doesn't take a supercomputer to predict that those two
阿玛雅回来后他俩会亲热
would wind up dinky-tickling once Amaya returned to the team.
这个不太可信
Uh, this one seemed less plausible.
这要问罗里先生了
We'll have to ask Mr. Rory.
我既害怕又敬佩你 吉迪恩
I am terrified and in awe of you, Gideon.
谁曾想你是这么个邪恶天才
Who knew you were such an evil genius?
还有点变♥态♥
And a bit of a perv.
你们从来不问
You never bothered to ask.
是因为你设计的厉害软件 汤马兹小姐
It's an impressive piece of software you designed, Ms. Tomaz.
这是赞美吗 吉迪恩
Is that compliment, Gideon?
不要骄傲
Don't let it go to your head.
你准备好醒来了吗
Are you ready to wake up now?
最后一个问题
One last question.
盖瑞 如果他从始至终都会
Gary--why even have him in the time loop,
卡在垃圾压缩机里
if he was just gonna be stuck
为什么要让他在时间循环里
in the trash compacter the whole time?
我觉得很有趣
Thought it'd be funny.
起床啦
Hey, rise and shine.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我的脑袋很沉
Oh, like my head is made of cement.
你暴露在飞船机房♥的
You were exposed to the ship's Bosonic hyper-fluid
玻色子超流体之下
in the engine room.
昏迷好几个小时了
Knocked you out for hours.
天啊 我经历了吉迪恩版宿醉
Oh, man, I have such a Gideon hangover.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我昏迷时 吉迪恩把我的潜意识上传到矩阵
While I was out, gideon transported my consciousness into a matrix.
好吧
Okay.
是你的梦吧
I think you dreamt that.
不 不是梦 是真的 是吧 吉迪恩
No, it wasn't a dream, it was real. Right, Gideon?
不巧
Unfortunately,
我并不知道你在说什么 汤马兹小姐
I don't know what you're talking about, Ms. Tomaz.
真无情 吉迪恩
Oh, that is cold, Gideon.
经历了那么多 我们还不是朋友吗
After all that, we're still not friends?
扎莉 你确定你还好吗
Zari, are you sure you're okay?
吉迪恩把我困在自己的模拟器里
Gideon trapped me in my own simulator,
所以被困在乘波号♥上一遍遍经历
so I was stuck on the Waverider reliving the same hour
同一小时
over and over again.
不用说 我现在非常非常了解你们
Needless to say, I got to know you all really, really well.
也许是因为镇定剂的用量
Could be caused by the sedative dosage.
我可以过会儿查查
I could look into it later.
我说的是实话 我来证明
I'm telling the truth. You know what, I'll prove it.
莎拉 问雷 康斯坦丁怎么跟他说你的事
Sara, ask Ray what Constantine told him about you.
好
Okay.
雷 康斯坦丁怎么跟你说我的事
Ray, what did Constantine tell you about me?
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
他警告我如果你再被马卢斯支配
Okay, he warned me that if you were possessed by Mallus again
从而失控了 我应该杀了你
and lost control, that I-- I should kill you.
说出来畅快多了
Oh, such a relief to get that off my chest.
他说得对
Well, he's right.
如果我再被马卢斯控制你应该杀了我
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表