剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
-我们是朋友 -当然了
- We're friends? - Of course!
那么告诉我吧 怎么回事
So lay it on me. What's happening?
好吧 与其试着阻止飞船爆♥炸♥
All right. How about instead of trying to stop the ship from exploding,
不如我们都跳上逃生艇逃跑
we all get on the jumpship and escape?
你们出去时 我在做自己的小任务
Yeah, while you guys were out, I was running my own little side mission,
结果把吉迪恩整毁了
which crashed Gideon, and with her down,
逃生艇被锁在了停泊区
the jumpship's locked into the docking bay.
那么我们要和莎拉谈谈
So we need to talk to Sara.
不行 我试过了 她不会听我的
No, I already tried. She never listens to me.
也许是太生气了
Probably too pissed off.
回想下爆♥炸♥的震动方式
You know, thinking about the vibration pattern of the blast,
我感觉不是来自外部
I don't think we were attacked from the outside.
爆♥炸♥是船上某人导致的
The explosion was caused by someone on the ship.
我完全不信有人会故意炸掉飞船
I seriously doubt anybody would blow up the ship on purpose.
那么我们从哪里开始
So where do we start?
你们完成任务回来后
I mean, you've all been acting a little suspicious
行为都有点可疑
since you got back from your mission.
米克在洗衣服
Mick doing laundry.
这可真是太可疑了
Now, that's suspicious.
是啊 非常
Yeah. Very.
-走 -那首歌♥一直在我脑袋里忘不掉
- Go. - I can't get this damn song out of my head.
哪一首 《滑铁卢》吗
Which one? "Waterloo"?
别提那名字
Don't mention it!
-起作用了吗 -什么起作用
- Did it work? - Did what work?
我手里为什么拿着这东西
Why am I holding the thingy in my hand?
我帮你保管吧 米克
I'll look after it, Mick.
好吧 很好
Okay. Good!
我得赶在西装头之前把内衣放烘干机里
I gotta get my undies in the dryer before Haircut does!
为什么阿玛雅想要记忆闪光枪
Why would Amaya want the memory flasher?
可能跟瓜莎有关
It could have something to do with Kuasa.
她是真的想帮助她
She does want to help her.
她会不会莫名其妙被瓜沙说服炸掉飞船
What if Kuasa somehow convinced her to blow up the ship?
阴谋论别陷得太深
Take it easy on the conspiracy juice.
-我去查明情况 -好吧
- I'll find out what's going on. - All right.
我以为莎拉叫你去修船了
I--I thought Sara told you to fix the ship.
是啊 她总是这样
Yeah, like she always does.
我知道莎拉比较难应付
Yeah, look, I know Sara can be tough,
尤其是当她生气的时候
especially when you make her mad.
你为什么那么担心莎拉的脾气
Hey, why are you so worried about Sara's temper?
也不是 就是有句话说得好
No, I just-you know the saying.
船长开心
Happy Captain--
-全船开心 -全船开心
- Happy ship. - Happy ship.
看起来我的口头语
Well, I guess-I guess my catchphrase
在未来流行起来了
is catching on in the future.
是啊 我来的那里所有人都在说
Yeah, yeah, um, everyone is saying it where I'm from.
真酷
That's cool.
快啊 内特 我们没时间了
Come on, Nate, we're running out of time.
你在里边干什么呢
What are you doing in there?
其实当涉及到你时
The truth is, when it comes to you,
我没有想的那么坚强
I'm not as strong as I'd like to be.
这个可以帮我们忘记发生的事
With this, we can both forget it happened.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
现在马卢斯 瓜莎的事
With everything going on with Mallus, Kuasa,
和扎莉提到船上的事 我们该保持头脑清醒
and Zari mentioned something about the ship, we should be clear-headed.
-没错 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
不过 既然我们都要清空记忆了
But, since we're gonna flash ourselves anyway...
反正也不会记得
I mean, it's not like we'd remember.
内特
Ugh, Nate.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
来吧 老虎
Come here, Tiger.
快杀了我吧
Kill me now.
内特
Nate!
我和阿玛雅只是...
Oh, hey, um, Amaya and I were just--
"土拨鼠之日" 一小时 船爆♥炸♥
"Groundhog Day!" One hour, ship explodes!
你被困在了时间循环里
You're stuck in a time loop,
而我们需要阻止飞船爆♥炸♥
and we have to stop the ship from exploding?
没错 我认为有人
Exactly, and I think that someone--
-触发了爆♥炸♥ -但可能是意外
- Is triggering the explosion. - It's probably an accident,
但是我们得调查所有人找出是谁干的
but we have to investigate everyone to figure out who's causing it.
这船上有很多秘密
There's a lot of secrets on this ship.
-从阿玛雅开始 -为了让你和她做♥爱♥吗
- Let's start with Amaya. - Why? So you can sex with her?
-太疯狂 -不 你俩之后互相用闪光枪
- That's crazy. - No. You two flashing each other afterwards
清除记忆 才叫疯狂
in order to forget, that's crazy!
我们为什么要在做♥爱♥之后清除记忆
Why would we flash each other after having sex?
-集中注意力 内特 -好 飞船爆♥炸♥
- Focus, Nate! - Right, ship exploding.
-明白了 -我们去找罗里
- Got it. - Let's go find Rory.
好 她大概是想忘记有多棒
Right, she probably wants to forget how awesome it was.
或是多短
Or how short.
我已经列出了时间表
So I've timed out a schedule.
他总是在这个时候离开
He always leaves right about now.
这边
Here.
来吧
Come on.
看起来可疑的箱子
Suspicious looking box!
小心 据我们所知
Careful, for all we know,
这很可能就是产生爆♥炸♥的原因
it could be the cause of the explosion.
得小心翼翼地靠近
We just gotta take it nice and--
天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, my God!
干得漂亮
Nice save.
你能想象我踩上去的画面吗
Can you imagine if I tripped that?
不 我已经看你踩过一次了
Yeah, I don't have to imagine it.
天哪 好吧
Oh, God. Okay.
打开来看看
Here we go.
该死
Damn it!
你确定没有陷阱了
So you got all the traps?
不确定 刚进行到这一步
I don't know. I've never gotten this far before.
好吧
Okay.
为什么米克要大费周章藏个破打字机
Why would Mick rig all these traps for a damn typewriter?
也许藏的是他的犯罪宣言
Maybe it's his criminal manifesto.
让我看看
Let me see this.
犯罪宣言可不会提这么多次"乳♥房♥♥"
This says "Bosom" far too many times to be a manifesto.
当达塔尤斯双生太阳升起
"As the twin suns of Dartayus set on the horizon,
她隆起的乳♥房♥♥像海湾边
her heaving bosom undulated
舒缓的波浪起起伏伏
like the soothing waves of the bay.
巴克将她搂入麝香味的怀抱
Buck swept her into his musky embrace."
-米克在写科幻浪漫小说 -对啊
- Mick's writing a sci-fi romance novel. - Yeah.
我死前最不可能看到的事物
Well, that's the last thing I thought I'd see before I die.
说得真灵验
Oh, funny you should say that.
你是说罗里和阿玛雅是清白的
So you're saying Rory and Amaya are in the clear.
看来我们得去拜访下雷了
Which is why we're gonna go visit Ray.
他最近总是焦躁不安
He's been acting twitchy.
去监视我的挚友吧
Well, let's go spy on my best friend!
真无聊 我看可以直接排除他的嫌疑了
That's boring. I think we can cross him off our suspect list.
雷
Ray?
看见扎莉了吗
Have you seen Zari?
我刚检查了机房♥ 她不在那
I just checked the engine room, she's not there.
我没看到她
Um, no, I haven't.
我简直受够当老妈子了
I'm sick and tired of playing mom.
她可真是把我惹毛了
She's really starting to piss me off.
那 来杯茶压压火
Uh, well, in the meantime, how about some tea?
我的独家配方 有甘菊 熏衣草和玫瑰
It's my signature blend of chamomile, lavender, and rose.
-非常舒缓 -看到扎莉就告诉她我在找她
- Very relaxing! - If you see Zari, tell her I'm looking for her.
好
Yeah.
-雷 -我的神呐
- Ray. - Holy Toledo!
你们从哪冒出来的 是在监视我吗
Where'd you guys come from? Were you spying on me?
肯定是 我应该保持沉默的
Of course you were, I shouldn't say anything.
你们赢了 我什么都招
Okay, I'll tell you everything!
康斯坦丁让我在马卢斯
Constantine told me to kill Sara
再控制莎拉时杀了她
if Mallus ever takes control of her again.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表