剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
那就吃饱肚子庆祝
So observe it on a full stomach.
这是培根吗
Is this bacon?
你是犹太人吗
You Jewish?
我都不知道什么...
I don't even know what--
我放弃
I can't.
什么样的人会去伪造假的家人和背景
What kind of person invents a fake family and backstory?
我小时候
Well, when I was a kid,
我告诉我朋友们我爸爸是整牙医生
I told my friends my dad was an orthodontist.
听起来比牙医更酷
It sounded much cooler than dentist.
如果她对自己的出身撒了谎
If she was lying about where she's from,
那就保不齐她对其他事也...
there's no telling what else she--
莎拉 你在这里干什么
Sara. What're you doing here?
盖瑞担心你失踪了
Uh, Gary was worried that you were missing,
所以自然的 我们也担心了
so naturally, we were concerned
我们想进一步调查一下
and thought we'd investigate it further.
显然我现在不失踪了 所以...
Well, clearly I'm no longer missing, so...
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
我看起来不好吗
Don't I look fine?
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
如果你真想知道
If you must know,
盖瑞 领带系好了
Gary, straighten your tie.
我去弗雷斯♥诺♥拜访父母了
I was visiting my parents in Fresno.
吃家常菜什么的
Home-cooked meals and all.
弗雷斯♥诺♥啊
Fresno?
什么都比不上一盘肉桂饼干
Nothing like a tray of snickerdoodles.
我是说 其他种类的饼干
Well, I mean, any other kind of cookie to, um,
都无法安抚破碎的心
mend a broken heart.
你知道吗 我有很多工作要做
You know what? I have a lot of work to do.
我想你俩能自己出去
I'm sure you two can see yourselves out.
你没事吧
You're ok?
没人喜欢撞见前任
No one likes running into their Ex.
我没事
I'm fine.
我也说了
And like I said,
看看她还有什么瞒着我们
let's find out what else she's hiding from us.
这就是玛丽的雌狐洞
So this is Mari's Vixen Cave.
自从我的外祖母丢了她的图腾
Ever since my grandmother lost her totem,
我就想我最好看管好她
I figured I'd better start keeping tabs on her.
还好我这么做了
It's a good thing I did.
我以为你恨玛丽
I thought you hated Mari.
她还是我的妹妹
She's still my sister.
就算我恨她
And even though I resented her
继承了安纳西图腾
for inheriting the Anansi Totem,
但我宁愿看她戴着 而不是诺拉·达克
I'd rather see it around her neck than on Nora Darhk's.
那就物归原主吧
So let's get it back to where it belongs.
你愿意帮我
You wanna help me?
我想帮阿玛雅 你想帮你的妹妹
We wanna help Amaya. You wanna help your sister.
不管怎样 我们都得找回那枚图腾
Either way, we have to t that totem back.
我要是背叛了达克父女 他们会杀了我的
The Darhks will kill me if I turn on them.
别担心 这不是我们从他们鼻子底下
Don't worry, this isn't the first totem that we've lift
顺走的第一枚图腾
from under their noses.
很快就可以到手五枚图腾
Soon we'll have five totems.
你真的想以一敌五吗
Do you really wanna be one against five?
如果我们合作 就能打败达克父女和马卢斯
If we work together, we can defeat the Darhks and Mallus.
而你得以保护你的家人
And you get to protect your family.
难道不是你真正想要的吗
Isn't that what you really want?
好 但是得听我的
Fine. But we do this my way.
或许艾娃没有骗我们她去了哪
Maybe Ava wasn't lying about where she was,
而是去了哪段时间
but when she was.
还以为最糟糕的是她来自弗雷斯♥诺♥
I thought the worst thing about her is she's from Fresno.
我...
Well, I'm no-
我在她的时间传送带上看到的记录
I'm not seeing anything in her Time Courier records
全都是局里批准的 没有擅自行动
that wasn't Bureau-sanctioned and by-the-book.
等等 那是什么
Wait. What's that?
她的第一次任务
Uh, her first mission.
2213年 温哥华
Vancouver, 2213.
拒绝访问
我无法访问
I can't access it.
局里把2213年划为禁飞时区
The Bureau has sanctioned 2213 a no-fly zone.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是你从艾娃那偷来的传送带帮不到你
Meaning, the Courier you stole from Ava doesn't do you any good,
乘波号♥也飞不到那去
and the Waverider can't fly there either.
唯一能撤销这项禁令的人
The only person who can override the restriction--
就是时间调查局局长
Is a Time Bureau Director.
对
Yeah.
但是夏普局长为什么...
But why wouldn't Director Sharpe--
不想让我们知道她的真实身份
Want us to know who she really is?
你来猜一次 盖瑞
I'll give you one guess, Gary.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
你觉得我的上司是时代错误
You think my boss is an anachronism?
只有去了2213年才能搞清楚
The only way to know for sure is to go to 2213.
-要怎么去 -我...
- So how do we get there? - I--
我想只有劫持母舰
I guess the only way would be to hijack the mother ship,
但很可惜我没通过飞行训练
but unfortunaty I failed flight training.
都怪这该死的散光
Damn astigmatism.
我才不会让你驾驶
Like I'd let you fly.
走吧
Let's go.
什么
Wha--what?
母舰在移♥动♥是什么意思
What do you mean, the mother ship is on the move?
意思是有人偷了母舰 长官
I mean, someone's stealing it, ma'am.
追踪它 我亲自去追
Track it. I'm going after it personally.
温哥华 2213年
我们真的要这么做吗
Should we really be doing this?
谁都不准来这个时期
I mean, I'm--I'm sure there's a good reason why no one
肯定是有原因的
is supposed to come to this time period.
或许盖瑞是对的
Maybe Gary's right.
或许我们该问问她
Maybe we should just ask her about
跟这地方有什么关系
what her connections to this place.
为什么 她又会对我们撒谎
Why? She's just gonna lie to us again.
如果你想问她 机会来了
Well, if you wanna ask her, now's your chance.
夏普局长
Director Sharpe.
夏普局长
Director Sh--Sharpe?
往下走过马路 左转
Just down across, and make a left.
好多夏普局长
Director Sharpes?
这是什么世界啊
What kind of world is this?
天堂
Paradise?
我被我的前任们包围了 盖瑞
I'm surrounded by my exes, Gary.
这简直是地狱
This is hell.
快乐的一天 市民们
Pleasant day, citizens.
这画面我曾梦到过
I had a dream like this once.
我也是 但我的梦里没穿这么多衣服
Yeah, me too, but mine involved less clothing.
我的也是
Mine too.
够了
Okay.
这下明白他们为什么把2213年列为禁飞区
Well, I guess this is why they declared 2213 a no-fly zone.
夏普局长不想被我们发现
Director Sharpe didn't want us to find out
她的机器人秘密身份
that she's secretly a robot.
我没跟机器人上♥床♥
I did not have sex with a robot.
确实没有 莎拉 你是跟克隆人上♥床♥了
No, you didn't, Sara, you had sex with a clone.
在高级变异自动化机构
Here at Advanced Variant Automation,
我们致力于创造更美好的未来
we are working to bring a brighter future.
我们的克隆项目创造出了艾娃
Our cloning program has produced the AVA.
艾娃非常完美 可以保护我们的安全
AVA is the perfect woman designed to keep us safe
恢复混乱秩序
and restore order to the chaos.
难怪他们会克隆艾娃
It makes sense they'd clone Ava.
她就是完美女人
She is the perfect woman.
别夸张了 盖瑞 她一般般
Oh, calm down, Gary. She's...okay.
在我被艾娃腻死之前
Before I have an Ava overload,
能不能回到安全舒适的时间调查局
should we return to the comfort and safety of the Time Bureau?
不
No.
还没完事呢
We're not done here yet.
我想目前的情况伏击是最有效的办法
I think an ambush would work best in this situation.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表