剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
This is a private beach.
听着 伙计 我刚说...
Listen, pal, what did I--
你这家伙是什么人
And who the hell are you supposed to be?
我是罗马的盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·凯撒
I am Gaius Julius Caesar of Rome.
我就说你眼熟
Thought I recognized you.
我在维加斯捣毁过你的一家赌场
I knocked off one of your casinos in Vegas.
我是来征服所有已知世界的
I am here to conquer all the known world.
好吧
Right.
等一下
Wait a sec.
你怎么到这里来的
How did you get here?
我想是埃特女神的恶作剧
I imagine through the mischief of the goddess Ate.
但不管我出现在哪片大♥陆♥上
But it matters not the land I find myself in.
用不了多久我的旗帜就会飘扬其上
It is but a matter of time before my banner flies over it.
真是这样的吗
Is that a fact?
怎么
Yeah?
老大
Boss.
-罗里 -我这里有情况
- Rory? - I got a situation.
我想我碰到了那个什么机制
I think I bumped into one of those mechanisms...
机制
Mechanism?
石袋错污
A nagging-ism.
时代错误
Anachronism?
没错
Yes.
尤利乌斯·凯撒
Julius Caesar...
在阿鲁巴岛
is in Aruba.
-真的吗 -真的
- Seriously? - Seriously.
我把他绑在我的小屋里了
I got him tied up in my casita.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
老实待着 保证他安全
Just sit tight and keep him safe.
如果你扰乱历史 局里就会追过去
If you screw up history, the Bureau will be on your ass
你都来不及说
before you can say--
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
你这是在顾客高峰期
Are you taking a personal call
打私人电♥话♥吗
during peak consumer traffic?
不
No.
因为我不干了
'Cause I quit.
中城 2017年
好了
All right.
什么重要事让你们坐火车来中城了
What's so important to make you catch a train to Central City?
阿玛雅呢
Where's Amaya?
我们分手了
We kind of broke up.
-什么 -没什么大不了的
- What? - It's not a big deal.
那么发生了什么事
So what's going on?
罗里发现了时代错误
Rory found an Anachronism.
尤利乌斯·凯撒刚出现在了阿鲁巴岛
Apparently, Julius Caesar just wound up in Aruba.
米克把他绑起来了
Mick's got him all tied up.
这是我们让时间调查局召回我们的机会
Look, this is our chance to get the Time Bureau to deal us back in.
如果我们能办成这事
Look, if we pull this off,
里普没准会把旧飞船还给我们
Rip might give us our old ship back.
我都不知道你对你的新生活这么不满
Wow, I had no idea you were so unhappy with your new life.
你逗我呢
Are you kidding me?
我可是 喜欢着呢
I'm, uh-I'm--I'm loving it.
我工作可棒了
I'm doing really good work.
你的工服是卫浴用品店的
It says you work at Sink Shower & Stuff.
是啊
Yeah, well...
治安维持者也需要付账单啊
even vigilantes have to pay their bills.
你们怎么这么满足
What are you guys so content with, huh?
你在做些什么
What are you doing?
我过得挺好的 谢谢关心
I'm doing pretty good. Thanks for asking.
我是...
I am...
中城第二受欢迎的超级英雄
the second most popular superhero in Central City.
所以 还不错
So that's... pretty good.
我是硅谷第一受欢迎的
Well, I am the first most popular in Silicon Valley,
只要我不是在用一个
when I'm not changing the world with a--
全面社交网络平台改变世界
holistic social networking platform.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
星城 2017年
你确定他们在这里吗
You sure this is where they're at?
我之前碰见过里普的一个时间探员
I bumped into one of Rip's Time Agents a while back.
他可能把徽章留在我那里了
He may have left his badge at my place.
他留在你那里
He left it at your place?
好吧 也许是我早上从他身上顺走的
All right, maybe I lifted it off of him in the morning.
不许动 手举起来
Freeze! Hands in the air!
注意 注意
Eyes on, eyes on!
不许动
Hey, don't move!
待在那里
Stay right there!
大家好
Hello, everyone.
欢迎
Welcome.
趴地上 手放到脑后
On the floor. Hands behind your heads.
抱歉 这里肯定有什么误会
Sorry, there must be some kind of mistake.
我们是 我们是
We're the--we're the--
传奇
Legends!
我们知道你们这群废物是谁
Oh, we know exactly who you losers are.
这个地板 还真是干净
This floor is, like, super clean.
女士 你为何这么刻薄
Lady, why are you so mean?
也许是那条复合高聚物裤套装
Maybe it's that poly-blend pantsuit
让她脾气这么差
that's got her so grumpy.
我怎么不知道男人衣库还有团购优♥惠♥
I didn't know Men's Wearhouse gave group discounts.
你们什么毛病 想吃枪子儿吗
What's wrong with you people? Do you want to get shot?
我宁愿吃枪子儿也不想做西尔斯百货的模特
Totally rather get shot than look like a Sears model.
别开枪
Hold your fire!
退下 都退下
Stand down! All of you.
抱歉
Excuse me.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
你们好 见到你们太好了
Hello. So good to see you all.
下次提前联♥系♥我就行
Next time, just call ahead.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
注意 注意
Eyes on, eyes on!
有点小误会
There's been a slight misunderstanding,
海伍德博士
Dr. Heywood.
内特 你在干什么
Nate, what are you doing?
我想听里普亲口说
I want to hear Rip say it.
你让阿玛雅回到1942年
You told Amaya to go back to 1942.
阿玛雅回到1942年了
Amaya went back to 1942?
是她的主意
It was her idea.
她想回到赞比西
She wanted to go back home to Zambesi.
你说什么
What'd you say?
回到赞比西是阿玛雅自己的主意
It was Amaya's idea to go back to Zambesi.
我听到了 雷
No, I heard him, Ray.
我只是在反问
I was just being rhetorical.
好吧 这下就尴尬了
All right. This is just awkward.
那么
So...
你们剩下这些人来时间调查局干什么
what brings the rest of you to the Time Bureau?
我们发现了一个时代错误
We found an Anachronism.
我可没想到你们还有人在搜寻时代错误
I wasn't aware any of you were searching for Anachronisms.
我们没有
We weren't.
罗里正在饮酒狂欢时
Rory was on a bender
尤利乌斯·凯撒突然出现了
when Julius Caesar showed up.
夏普探员 有监测到跟如此大型的
Agent Sharpe, have we seen any activity that would match
历史错置相关的活动吗
such a massive historical displacement?
完全没有 长官
Absolutely not, sir.
我想你们肯定漏掉了一个
Well, I guess you must have missed one then.
简直难以置信 你知道
I find that very hard to believe, and you know what--
让一个行动组待命
Ready a go-team...
在行动中心集♥合♥
and we will meet you at the Op-Center.
收到
Sir.
与此同时
In the meantime...
谁想在这里逛逛
who fancies a tour?
我想他们...
Guess they're, uh,
没习惯见到名人
not used to seeing famous people.
对 我们就像是时间调查局的创始人
Yeah, kind of like we're the Founding Fathers of the Time Bureau.
算是吧
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表