剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
but my boss was just murdered by a gorilla,
还有柏林的一堆烂摊子没收拾
not to mention the mess in Berlin that needs fixing.
行吧 打给我
Well, call me.
那就下次见啦 兰斯船长
Until next time, Captain Lance.
下次见 亨特探员
Until next time, Agent Hunter.
夏普局长
Director Sharpe.
看来
So...
你和兰斯小姐之间
You and Ms. Lance.
我们之间是有火花的
I-I think there's something real there.
她 她很特别
Yep, she's--she's special.
你也一样
So do you.
吉迪恩 删除档案354Z
Gideon, delete file 354-Z.
不能让莎拉发现艾娃的真♥相♥
Sara can never find out the truth about Ava.
遵命 亨特局长
Yes, Director Hunter.
你不是出去呼吸新鲜空气了吗
I thought you were getting a breath of fresh air.
我应该先来道个歉的
Well, I felt like an apology was in order.
我弄丢了火图腾
I lost the Fire Totem,
我知道火图腾对你
and I know how much it meant to you
和那个大家伙 马卢斯的重要性
and to the big guy, Mallus...
但我同样记得什么
but I also remember something
总是让你露出笑容
that used to bring a smile to your face--
热巧克力
hot chocolate
加了奶油和焦糖
with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
很久没喝到这个了 自从
Oh, wow. I haven't had one of these since--
自从我拉你加入教团
Since I came and told you to join the Order...
自从我将你送入恶魔的怀抱
Since I sent you into the arms of a demon.
我一点都不后悔
I'm glad you did.
-是它使我们得以团聚 -不
- It brought us back together. - No.
我就不应该质疑你的力量
I never should've doubted your strength.
我知道 想成为我这样的人
Look, I know you feel a lot of pressure
你的压力很大
to be like your old man,
但我希望你能知道
but I just want you to know that...
你是我的骄傲
I'm proud of you,
不论发生什么
no matter what.
我的眼睛好像进东西了
Ooh, I think there's something in my eye there.
我好像看到有配热巧克力的白兰地
I think I saw some Brandy back there for our hot chocolate.
我去拿点来
Let me go get some.
你没事吧 诺拉宝贝
Everything okay, Nora-doll?
我很好 老爸
I'm fine, Daddy.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表