剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
and the boy's in questioning now.
让他交代一切
Get him to tell us everything he knows:
在哪儿找到它的 养了多久
where he found the creature and how long he's had it.
之后把他怎么办
Then what do we do with him?
让他无法告诉其他人
Make it so he can't tell anybody else.
你是说...
You mean...
这个王后 如果幼崽能控制我们的大脑
This queen, if the baby can control our minds,
那她能做什么
what is she capable of doing?
思维投射
Mental projection,
能够侵入受害者的大脑
supplanting thoughts and sensations
修改思想和感觉
into its victim's mind.
同时不惜一切代价保护幼崽
Also known to protect their young at any cost.
你知道我在找什么
You know what I'm looking for.
薄荷糖 推荐皮肤科医生
A breath mint? Dermatologist recommendation?
里斯巧克力豆
Reese's Pieces?
知道了 你的孩子
Oh, right, your kid.
你在找你的孩子
You're looking for your kid.
你放开我 我就帮你
And if you let me go, I'll help you.
你们人类不值得信任
Your species cannot be trusted.
听着 我很想帮你
Look, I want to help you.
真的 没有我你找不到的
I do. You can't find him without me.
没错
Agreed.
要去哪儿 教授
Going somewhere, Professor?
没时间解释了
I don't have time to explain.
不管你怎么想我都要开走逃生舰
I'm taking the jumpship whether you like it or not.
米克 拜托 我刚加强了它的马力
Yo, aw, Mick, come on, man. I just souped this baby up.
杰佛逊 求你 帮我离开1988年
Jefferson, please, I need you to help me get out of 1988.
帮你吗
Help you?
我可是被你骗了
After you've been lying to me?
你瞒着我们偷溜
You've been sneaking out on us.
抹除穿越记录
You erased the jump logs.
你在跟时间调查局合作
You're working with the Time Bureau.
什么 从来没有
What? Never.
你的后兜里有什么 教授
What's in your back pocket, Professor?
是跨时间通讯器
It's a trans-temporal communicator.
让你能跟你的时间调查局朋友说话
Mm, so you can talk to your little Time Bureau friends.
不 让我能跟我的...
No. So I can talk to my--
你好 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我的女儿
My daughter.
还有大家
And all of you guys.
-你好 莉莉 -爸爸
- Hey, Lily. - Dad?
我想时间到了
I think it's time.
我们现在要去医院
We're heading to the hospital now,
你也会去吧
and you're gonna be here, right?
我怎么会错过我的第一个孙出生
How could I miss the birth of my first grandchild?
很好 因为宝宝要出生了
Good 'cause... this baby's coming.
好吧 我们在医院见 再见 爸爸
Okay, I will see you there. Bye, Dad.
我坐逃生舰回去2017年
I took the jumpship back to 2017
给莉莉另一个通讯器
so I could give Lily the other communicator.
你为什么要抹掉穿越记录
And you wiped the jump logs why?
因为我要让你知道我对你和
Because I wanted you to know that I was committed to you
对队伍的忠诚
and to the team.
我决定留下来
I made the decision to stay
我要让你知道我是认真的
and I needed you to know that I meant it.
显然我的欺骗...
Clearly, my subterfuge has...
剥夺了我看着我的孙出生的机会
robbed me of the chance to be at the birth of my grandchild.
不
No.
我们可以开乘波号♥去
We can take the Waverider.
其他的队员怎么办
What about the rest of the team?
我相信他们能行
I'm sure they'll manage.
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
灰老头 那是你第一个孙
Grey, it's your first grandkid.
你为什么觉得我会让你错过
Why would you think I'd want you to miss that?
快点 老兄 走吧
Come on, man, let's go.
怎么回事 小雷在哪里
What's going on? Where's kid Ray?
他们在审问我 他
They're interrogating me. Him.
红色警报 启动封锁协议
Code Red. Engaging lockdown protocols.
走吧
Let's go.
你冷静一下
So why don't you calm down
我们好好聊个天
and we'll have ourselves a nice little chat?
这就对了
There you go.
跟我们来
Come with us.
你是真的
You're real.
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
赶紧走 他们很快就会起来了
We got to move. They won't stay down long.
我们不能留下口香糖
We can't leave without Gumball.
那不是你的朋友
Look, that thing is not your friend.
它现在也许可爱和讨人喜欢
It may be cute and cuddly now,
但迟早 你会被它背叛
but sooner or later, it's gonna turn on you.
口香糖不会那么做的
Gumball wouldn't do that.
我们可以救它 我知道
We can save him, I know it.
听着 雷蒙德
Look, Raymond.
我知道你很寂寞
I get that you're lonely
你在努力摆脱寂寞
and that you're just trying to cope.
但你不能永远活在自己的虚幻世界里
But, buddy, you can't live in a fantasy world forever.
-雷 -相信我
- Ray. - Look, trust me.
我知道认清事实会伤害到你
I understand that it hurts to learn
世界没有如你所愿那么完美
that the world isn't as perfect as you want it to be.
但迟早
But sooner or later...
你得开始面对现实
you have to start facing reality.
否则你会害死自己
Otherwise you're gonna end up getting yourself killed.
听我们说
Listen to us.
我们会救出你朋友
We're gonna save your friend
一起离开这里
and make it out of here together.
好吗
All right?
因为那是勇敢的骑士会做的
Because that's what brave knights do.
对吗 加拉哈特爵士
Right, Sir Galahad?
我们开干吧
Let's do it.
-你们在哪里 -不确定
- Where are you guys? - Not sure exactly.
看来他们把健身馆
Looks like they turned the rec center
变成了政♥府♥的研究中心
into some kind of government research facility.
我们现在去救支配者宝宝
We're on our way to save the baby Dominator.
-什么 -说来话长
- What? - It's a long story.
好吧 更有趣的是
Well, that story's about to get a lot more interesting
宝宝的母亲刚刚过来找它了
because his mom just landed and she's looking for him.
慢着 支配者有支配者母亲
Wait, the Dominator has a Mominator?
还有更糟的事
And it gets worse.
她可能看了我的大脑
I think she might have read my mind.
慢着 她看见了什么
Wait, what did she see?
她在寻找她的宝宝
Well, she's looking for her baby.
我最后一次看见它是在...
The last time I saw him was...
在我的家
At my house.
我妈在家 如果王后找到她的...
My mom's home. If the queen finds her--
别担心 我们不会让这件事发生
Don't worry, we won't let that happen.
我会盯着王后
I'll keep watch for the queen.
-你去查看雷的妈妈 -好吧
- You check on Ray's mom. - Okay.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
我在说笑
I'm kidding.
动物管理局 又来了
Animal control. Again.
回来检查我的私处吗
Back to check out my crawl space?
你的什么
Your who?
你这次要用什么借口
So what's your excuse this time?
负鼠做窝
Family of possums?
来抓捕熊
Come to wrestle a bear?
为什么你能把负鼠做窝说得那么性感
How did you make a family of possums sound so sexy?
你在这里找到你的动物了
Well, you found your animal right here.
但祝你好运控制好她
But good luck controlling her.
谁在那里
Who's there?
帕尔默夫人
Mrs. Palmer?
请帮帮我 帮我
Please help me! Help!
如果你在这里 那...
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表