剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
然后生嚼了他们
and ate the gupper raw.
我听说她曾在地狱被恶魔亲自唾弃过
I heard she was spat back in hell by the devil himself.
我听说她比黑胡子船长
I hear she be more bold and fearless
更加英勇无畏
than Captain Blackbeard.
请原谅 船长
Begging your pardon, Captain.
你在说
What was that
-什么呢 -我说的有充分依据
- you said? - I have it under good authority
恐怖海盗吉韦就在我们身边
we be in the company of the Dread Pirate Jiwe.
所有人怎么都瞪着我
Why is everyone staring at me?
要说海盗除了宝藏更爱什么
If there's one thing pirates love more than treasure,
那就是好故事
it's a good story.
黑胡子 他过来了
Blackbeard. He's heading this way.
-打我 -什么
- Hit me. - What?
任务得靠你
The mission is yours.
拿回地图腾时玩得开心点
Have fun getting Earth Totem back.
打我
Hit me.
在我发脾气之前滚出去
Now get out of my sight before I really lose my temper!
你就是
So, you're the...
恐怖海盗吉韦
Dread Pirate Jiwe, eh?
欢迎来到拿索
Welcome to Nassau.
罗里 阿玛雅请讲 完毕
Rory, Amaya, come in, over?
通讯系统被♥干♥扰了
Some sort of interference with the communications system.
伙计们 答复我 完毕
Guys, answer me! Over?
冷静 他们肯定没事
Hey, calm down. I'm sure they're okay.
我道歉 我出现了四级系统故障
My apologies, but I'm experiencing a Level 4 systems failure.
不是我 和我没关系
Wasn't me. Nothing to do with it.
我认为故障源于我们目前的坐标
I believe the fault lies in our present coordinates.
你们把我停靠在了百慕大三角中间
You did park us in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle.
水手们称之为魔鬼三角
Sailors call it the Devil's Triangle.
不 船只失踪的故事都被极度夸大了
No, the stories of ships disappearing are grossly exaggerated.
你确定吗 雷
You sure about that, Ray?
传言说
The scuttlebutt is...
你们想加入我的船队
you're wanting to join me crew.
恐怖海盗吉韦不为男人干活
The Dread Pirate Jiwe works for no man.
我们要的是宝藏
What we seek is treasure.
每个海盗或女海盗
As does every pirate worth his...
都不是吃白饭的
or her salt.
我认为你拥有一件特殊的
You know, I believe that you have this particular treasure
宝藏
in your possession.
那是一个带有巨大绿宝石的项链
It's a necklace with a very large emerald.
我一点印象也没有
That description doesn't strike a chord.
我来帮你想起来
Let me jog your memory!
继我之后
A couple of pirates
出现了两位凶残冷血的海盗
after me own cold black heart.
我可以告诉你那小饰品在哪
I'll tell you where the trinket is...
但不免费
but at a price.
我来这里找黑胡子海盗
I'm here for the pirate known as Blackbeard.
你们或许想看看我的私掠许可证
I expect you'll be wanting to see me letter of marque.
那毫无疑问是伪造的
A forgery, no doubt.
你的许可证瞒不过我
Your letter will win no favor with me.
我要是你气都不会喘一下
I wouldn't so much as breathe if I were you.
晚上好 吉韦小姐
Good evening, Ms. Jiwe.
人们说第三次有魔力
They say the third time is a charm,
但这个魔宝是第三个
but this charm is the third.
不
No!
我必须表扬你 梅纳德上尉
You know, I must commend you, Lieutenant Maynard,
带领我们直接找到黑胡子和他的同党
for leading us straight to Blackbeard and his associates.
-不用谢 上将 -上将
- You're most welcome, Admiral. - Admiral?
我知道 我这么帅
I know, right? I look so handsome.
一旦黑胡子血淋淋的脑袋
And I'll be made Commodore,
挂在了我的船头上
once Blackbeard's severed head
那我就能晋升海军准将
swings from my ship's bowspirit.
上一个威胁过我的皇室走狗
You know, the last King's man who threatened me
死前还在求饶
ended up begging for his own life.
绅士们 拜托
Gentlemen, please.
我拿到我要的东西
You may continue all threats and counter-threats
你们再继续威胁和反威胁
as soon as I get what I need:
绿宝石项链
The Emerald Necklace.
在哪
Where is it?
你在跟黑胡子打交道
That's Blackbeard you're talking to,
-他不会说的 -我埋在格雷斯岛上
- and he ain't gonna say-- - I buried it on Grace Island.
需要我给你画个地图吗
Would you like me to draw you a map?
我不保证画得精确
I can't promise to make it to scale,
但我会尽力
but, um, I can do my damn best.
你听见他说的了
You heard the man.
让我们再来一杯
Let's have another drink.
空了
It appear to be empty.
给我点那个
Give me some of that.
不 这个不是给你准备的
No, this-- this is not for you.
拜托 我喝倒了梵·高和海明威
Please, I drank Hemingway and Van Gogh under the table.
我离开中城之前西斯科给了我这个
Cisco gave this to me before I left Central City.
唯一能让极速者喝醉的就是这火箭燃料
The only way a speedster could get drunk is off of this rocket fuel.
-火箭燃料 -对
- Rocket fuel? - Yeah.
西斯科真是个天才
Uh, Cisco's a bloody genius.
是啊
Yeah, he is.
巴里 凯特琳和威尔斯也是
So is Barry and Caitlin and Wells.
等等 我或许因此才不适合闪电侠队
Wait, maybe that's why I never fit on Team Flash.
我还以为
And here I was,
你游荡在中国乡村中
thinking you were roaming the Chinese countryside,
是因为你女友需要更多空间
because your girlfriend needed more space.
我有件事比那强 老兄
Yeah, I can do one better than that, mate.
我最爱的两个奇才共谋把我送进监狱
Both of my favorite prodigies conspired to have me put in prison.
发生什么了
What happened?
我对莎拉说了谎 还无意中促使
Well, I lied to Sara, in addition to accidentally aiding
杀了她姐姐的人复活
in the resurrection of the man who killed her sisters
艾娃因为我让优秀探员送死
and Ava is angry at me for sending good agents...
而生气
to their deaths.
听起来你挺混♥蛋♥的
Sounds like you're a bit of a douche.
-无意冒犯 -没关系
- No--no offense. - No, none taken, no.
我想弥补她们
I intend to make it up to both of them,
但首先 我需要极小 极小的帮助
but first, I need the teenciest, teenciest of favors.
星城 2018年
麦克尼尔探员
Hey, Agent McNeil,
打来恭喜你提名月度最佳探员
just calling to say congrats on being named agent of the month.
局里有你真幸运
Ah, the bureau's lucky to have you.
你给我等着 麦克尼尔
I'm coming for you, McNeil.
谁
Hello?
谁在那
Who's there?
别又来啊
Not again.
这比冥想有趣多了
This is way more fun than meditating.
我知道
I know!
等等 我们必须从
Wait, there is one item
局里的储物柜里拿到一样东西
we must procure from the bureau's storage closet,
那是...
and one----
我非常在意看重的东西
that is very near and dear to my heart.
我们搞砸了
We're screwed.
船上的电力系统
The ship's electrical systems
有多个不明故障
are experiencing multiple unexplained malfunctions.
-这是魔鬼三角的缘故 -那只是迷信
- It's the Devil's Triangle. - Look, that's just a myth.
不管是什么 我们都得穿越出去
Whatever it is, we need to time-jump out of here.
什么 把米克和阿玛雅留在海盗时代
What? And leave Mick and Amaya stranded in pirate times?
我们还能飞起来就是个奇迹
It's a miracle we're still in the air.
我相信他们和黑胡子玩得很开心
Well, I'm sure they're having a whale of a time with Blackbeard.
掉脑袋有什么可开心的
What's so funny about getting your head chopped off?
还有更可怕的死法
There are worse ends,
比如我给那位蠢货海军上将指的死路
like the one I brought on that fool admiral.
那条项链被诅咒了
That necklace is cursed.
我亲眼见过其卑鄙行径
I saw its dastardly work with me own eyes.
别碰我 你个混♥蛋♥
Get your hands off me, you blaggards!
很对不起 米克
I'm so sorry, Mick.
如果我真是恐怖海盗吉韦
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表