剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
and thinking the whole exercise ridiculous,
早期好莱坞著名女影星
我选了海蒂·拉玛I chose Hedy LaMarr,
完全没想到我真的有这个机会
never thinking I'd actually get the chance.
为什么 因为她死了吗
Why, 'cause she's dead?
可她还活着 你个混球
She's not dead here, you dog.
今晚没有运送
No deliveries tonight.
真的吗
Really?
因为罗思伯格先生的宝贝马就在后面
'Cause I got Mr. Rothberg's prized horse back there.
这上面没说有马匹送来
Nothin' here about no horse.
我不知道该和你说什么
Well, I don't know what to tell you.
好吧
Fine.
我要去检查一下后面
Just gonna need to check the back.
原来你是说他的宝贝妓♥女♥
Oh, you mean his prize whores.
-他刚刚是不是叫我们... -没错
- Did he just call us-- - Yeah.
请不要大叫
Please don't scream.
她说了请 你要听话吗
She said "Please." You gonna behave?
请别带我走
Please don't take me away.
对不起 但这不是你家 海伦
I'm sorry, but this isn't your home, Helen.
你知不知道特洛伊的平原是什么样子
Do you have any idea what it's like on the plains of Troy?
虽然好莱坞的这片土地算不上完美
This land of Hollywood is far from perfect,
但至少男人不会为了我而互相残杀
but at least men aren't killing one another in my name.
暂时没有而已 有人来了
Not yet anyway. We got incoming.
罗思伯格
Rothberg!
你认为你能撬走我的美人吗
You think you can poach my talent,
你就是个大贱♥人♥
you no good son of a bitch!
我量你也没这个胆
I dare you to come at me,
你个傻♥逼♥混♥蛋♥
you dumb bastard!
为什么总是发生这种事
Why does this always happen?
我真的被诅咒了
I truly am cursed.
这不是你的错
Hey, this isn't your fault,
但你可以阻止
but you can make it stop.
跟我们走吧
Come with us.
我们不能让这些白♥痴♥互相残杀
Ugh, we can't let those idiots kill each other.
保护他们 我带海伦走
Protect them. I'll get Helen out of here.
你想带罗思伯格的姑娘去哪呢
What do you think you're doing with Rothberg's girl?
只想跟她重商协议
Just renegotiating her deal.
伟大的宙斯
Great Zeus.
她们都是勇士
They're warriors.
抱歉 各位
Sorry, fellas.
你们的新星决定要恢复自♥由♥身
Your new starlet decided she's better off a free agent.
这艘船真是不同寻常
This vessel-- it's remarkable.
等她起飞了你再感叹
Wait till you see her fly.
吉迪恩 给她看看你的本事
Gideon, show her what you can do.
吉迪恩
Gideon?
怎么回事
What's going on?
吉迪恩
Gideon?
你找出问题了吗
Have you figured it out yet?
套筒扳手 灰老头
Socket wrench, Grey.
你觉得这看起来像套筒扳手吗
Does this look like a socket wrench to you?
我的专长是研究亚原子微粒 而不是
I specialize in subatomic particles, not...
手持工具
hand tools.
显而易见了
That's obvious.
算了 无所谓
Anyway, it doesn't matter.
受影响的不止是通讯器
Comms weren't the only thing affected.
飞船一半的系统都瘫痪了
Half the ship's systems are down--
糟了
Aw, crap.
请告诉我 我们没困在1937年
Please tell me we're not stuck in 1937.
吉迪恩和其他重要系统都下线了
Gideon and other vital systems are offline.
这怎么可能呢
How is that even possible?
可能是达米恩·达克
Could be Damien Darhk.
有什么抓我们的方法
What better way to catch us
比关闭乘波号♥更好
than to shut down the Waverider?
飞船的一些部件好像直接消失了
It's like parts of the ship are straight-up vanishing.
当然了 杰佛逊
Of course they are, Jefferson,
因为在这个版本的历史
because in this version of history,
那些科技不再存在
those technologies no longer exist.
你在说什么 杰克斯
Wait, what are you talking about, Jax?
我是问马蒂
I mean...Marty.
你没看出来吗
Can't you see?
这都是因为海蒂·拉玛
This is all because of Hedy LaMarr.
如你所知 帕尔默博士
As you know, Dr. Palmer,
技术进步是积累来的
technological advances are cumulative.
用时间建立起来 似乎她的专利...
They build over time, and it seems her patent...
是半艘乘波号♥系统的支柱
Is the backbone for half the Waverider's systems.
失去它 我们基本上就...
And without it, we're essentially, well...
玩完了
Screwed.
海蒂现在在哪
Where's Hedy now?
她说她的新工作是
She said she was starting a new job
在华纳兄弟当接线员
as an operator for Warner Brothers.
应该不难让她跟科尔森先生续签
Shouldn't be hard to get her re-signed with Mr. Coleson
因为他的""万人迷""走了
now that his "It girl" is gone.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
帮拉玛小姐的事业重回轨道
To get Ms. LaMarr's career back on track.
你最好别只是去
You better not just be calling in
访问你的风流卡 灰老头
your hall pass, Grey.
我不想问太多 但我能不能问...
I don't want to overstep, but may I ask...
什么神给了你如此惊人的超能力呢
what Gods gave you such incredible powers?
不是神给我们的超能力
Uh, the Gods didn't give us powers.
也许有给我和阿玛雅
Well, maybe they kind of did for Amaya and me,
但船长是靠自己练成的
but the captain's a self-made woman.
莎拉每天都训练 她超级厉害
Sara trains every day. She's a total badass.
-她也是个船长 -对
- She's a captain, too? - Yeah.
知道你来自女人跟男人
It gives me hope knowing that you come from a time
有同等机会的时代 给了我希望
where women have the same opportunities as men.
我不会那么说
Yeah, I wouldn't say that.
反正哪里都比我来自的地方好
Anywhere must be better than where I came from.
过去五年我孤独一人被关在塔里
I spent the last five years alone, locked up in a tower.
我只能看到塔下远处的战争
My only view was a distant battle waging below--
男人们互相残杀
men killing each other.
为了什么
For what?
我吗
Me?
现在你要把我送回那个地狱
And now you want to send me back to that hellish place.
华纳兄弟 要我帮你转去哪里
Warner Brothers, how may I direct your call?
华纳兄弟 请稍等
Warner Brothers, please hold.
需要什么帮助 请稍等
How may I help you? One moment, please.
拉玛小姐
Ms. LaMarr.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
科尔森先生在餐厅
Mr. Coleson is in the commissary.
你得去找他争取回你的合约
You have to talk to him and get your contract back.
你为什么这么在意
Why do you care so much?
华纳兄弟 要我帮你转去哪里
Warner Brothers, how may I direct your call?
华纳兄弟 要我帮你转去哪里
Warner Brothers, how may I direct your call?
一定有更好的方法切换信♥号♥♥
There must be a better way of switching signals.
当然有 你是为更重要的事而生的
There is. You're meant for better things.
如果你不跟着我离开这
You have no idea the adventures you'll miss out on
你就会错过你意想不到的冒险
if you don't follow me out that door.
你疯了
You're crazy.
如果你想要闪耀 有时就需要疯
Sometimes you have to be if you want to burn bright.
不啊
Oh, no.
我们今天真走运
This is our lucky day.
你就是派对上的那个有才的经纪人
Wait, you're that talent agent from the party.
拉玛小姐
Ms. LaMarr--
我向你保证
Oh, I assure you...
我是比
I am something
好莱坞经纪人无情很多的存在
far more ruthless than a Hollywood agent...
如果有那个可能
if that's possible.
我认为你们其实不会接受我的提议
Okay, I didn't actually think you'd take me up on my offer,
但在我警告之后 我以为你们
but after my warning, I thought you people
至少会两人同行
would at least use the buddy system.
但你只身一人在这 另一半却不在
But here you are, all alone, without your better half
你连♥战♥斗的机会都没有
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表