剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
所以得带上他的同行
which means he needs a peer--
带个能跟书呆子沟通的人
someone who speaks nerd.
你俩最好快点回来 明白吗
You better come right back you two, do you understand me?
要懂得保护自己
And use protection.
我想他对我心软了
I think he's warming to me.
快走 苍天啊
Just go. God!
东柏林 1962年
听我指示 还没等我爸出现
Just follow my lead, and we'll be out of here
我们就可以离开这
before my dad even shows up.
闭嘴认真听 事关你的生死
Be quiet and listen. Your life depends on it.
提好裤子了吗
Are you decent?
我们是中情局的 来带你回美国
We're the CIA, here to take you back to America.
不 回西柏林
No. West Berlin.
我跟你们的英国盟友说了
As I told your British friends,
在我跟家人团聚之前
I-I will not speak a word about cold fusion
我不会透露冷聚变的半点信息
until I am reunited with my family.
很感人 但那不是我们的任务
Touching, but not our mission.
我们会带你回家
We'll get you back to your family,
但你得先跟我们走 这里不安全
but first you have to come with us--it's not safe here.
等等 我得去隔壁拿点东西
Wait. I-I have to get something from the other room--
是给我女儿的娃娃
a doll for my daughter.
不不不 没时间了
No, no, no. No, there's no time.
刺客马上就要来了
There's an assassin on his way here right now,
相信我 他可不是善茬
and trust me, he's not very nice.
不拿到娃娃我就不走
I will not leave here without that doll.
我能把他打晕吗
Can I hurt him yet?
打晕我
Hurt me?
等等 你们不是中情局的
Wait. You are not CIA.
救命 有人...
Help! Intru--
-放开他 -退后
- Release him! - Stand back.
糟糕
Oh, crap.
你的魔法手指怎么没用了
What happened to your magic fingers?
你给我注射的病毒肯定影响到我的超能力了
That virus you shot me with must be affecting my powers.
赶紧离开这 不然会有更多守卫过来
We got to get out of here before more guards come,
更糟的是你♥爸♥要来了
or worse, your dad.
沃格尔博士
Dr. Vogal!
我们是来救你的
Hey, we're here to save you.
你是谁
Who are you?
不
No!
瞧啊 谁需要魔法啊
See? Who needs magic?
快跑
Run!
好 我相信你
Okay, I believe you.
带我离开这
Get me out of here.
带我们穿越离开这
Time-jump us out of here.
糟糕 退路也没了
Oh, crap, there goes our exit.
那就用土办法
Well, back to basics.
我只需要吃下络有加树根
So I just eat this Lyoga root,
然后就可以灵境追寻
and it's, boom, vision quest?
不 吃那么多会要命的
No. That much would kill you.
这种茶会带你去界中之界
This tea has plenty to take you to the world between worlds.
我们在寻找我的图腾时
We'll use your totem to anchor us
可以用你的图腾来定位
while we look for any signs of mine
但愿也能定位到雷
and, hopefully, Ray along with it.
熏香能使你平静
The incense will calm you,
我会通过指导冥想
and I'm just gonna ease you into the altered state
引领你去另一个境界
through some guided meditation.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for helping us.
你是怎么认识内特尼尔的
So how do you know Nathaniel?
在中城的时候我算是他的助攻
I was kind of like his wingman back in Central City.
帮他摆脱情伤
Just--helped him get over a broken heart, actually,
因为有个贱♥人♥在他生日那天甩了他
because this basic bitch just dumped him on his birthday.
难以置信吧
Can you believe that?
不啊 因为我就是那个贱♥人♥
Yeah...'cause I was actually that basic bitch.
这下气氛可好了 沃利 你可以走了
Great vibe, Wally. I think we can take it from here.
我要走了
Yeah, yeah, okay, I'm gonna go.
不用担心
No worries.
第一次难免会犯错
That's a classic first-attempt blunder.
传奇们也经常这样
Happens to the Legends all the time,
有时候会在同一个任务上犯两次错
sometimes twice on the same mission.
我们要重整队伍 另想对策
All we need to do is regroup and come up with plan B.
-你在干嘛 -我的对策
- Hey! What are you doing? - Plan B.
把冷聚变的式子告诉我们
Tell us the formula for cold fusion,
不然就砍掉你的手指
or I'll break your fingers.
我死也不会说的
No. The formula can die with me.
我可不会让你死 我会让你生不如死
Oh, I'm not gonna kill you. You'll just wish I had.
诺拉 放下 折磨不是办法
Nora, just put it down. Torture is not the answer.
没错 但是可以让我开心
Yeah, but it's fun either way.
尽管下手
Do your worst.
我已经尝过男人所能承受的最大苦痛
I've already faced the most terrible pain that a man can endure--
那就是未来他再也见不到
the prospect that he will never again
自己最珍视的人
see the ones he holds most dear.
那个娃娃是你女儿的
The doll, it's your daughters?
我的钱只够让我的妻女办♥理♥证♥件♥
I only had enough money for papers for my wife and daughter.
离开时 格蕾塔希望我把娃娃留在身边
So, when they left, Greta wanted me to keep it...
我承诺我会尽快把娃娃还给她
with the promise that I would bring it back to her soon.
随你所愿拷打我吧 小姐
So, torture me all you want, fraulein.
我发誓 在见到我家人前
I swear I will never give up my secret
我绝不会说出我的秘密
until I am with my family.
这本该很简单的 一来一回
This was supposed to be simple--in and out.
现在我们却被困在垃圾场
Now we're stuck here in this dump.
该死
Damn it!
我爸仍然觉得我没有长大
My father still thinks I'm a little kid.
这下他更会觉得他比我强 凌驾于我
Now he's gonna lord it over me that he's stronger than me,
觉得我比不上他
that we're not equals, and that I f--
觉得我失败了
that I failed.
也没那么糟
It's not all bad.
我们延长了沃格尔博士原本的生命期限
We have extended Dr. Vogal's life past its normal expiration date.
-什么 -我们要做的就是
- What? - So all we have to do is, um,
带他穿过柏林墙 然后他就会开口 对吧
just get him across the border and then he'll talk, right?
对 我怎么没想到
Of course. Why didn't I think of that?
我们只用漫步走过历史上
We'll just mosey across the most heavily guarded border
戒备最森严的边界
in all of history.
-你在讽刺我吗 -不是
- Is that sarcasm? - No.
我没讽刺 当然是在讽刺你
No, that's not sarcasm. Yes, it's sarcasm!
行不通的
Look, it's not gonna work.
没了魔法 不可能
Without magic, it's impossible.
一切皆有可能 我们以为冷聚变不可能
Nothing's impossible. W-we thought cold fusion was impossible.
你失去了魔法
So you don't have magic.
年轻的达克无法和我们的智慧和决心较量
Young Darhk is no match for our brains and determination.
你知道吗
And you know what?
这也是你向你♥爸♥证明
It's high time you showed your dad
你内心不仅仅是一个魔鬼的好时机
what's really inside you... besides a demon.
沃格尔博士 想伪造证件要去哪
Dr. Vogal, where does one go to acquire forged papers?
看来伪造大♥师♥换了职业
Looks like our master forger's changed occupations.
这是给我的地址
This was the address I was given.
可能我们应该白天来
Perhaps we should come back during the day.
你觉得有那个人追踪我们
You really think we'll live to see morning
我们还能活到天亮
with you-know-who on our tail?
看来别有洞天
Don't judge a storefront by its hats.
开工了
Let's get to work.
首先 证件不能有瑕疵
First, the documents must be flawless.
然后我们要找对车
Then we need the right set of wheels.
只有外交用的车辆
Only diplomatic vehicles
能大摇大摆地过检查站
are the ones to be waved across the checkpoint.
-晚上好 -晚上好
- Guten abend. - Mmm. Guten abend.
小姐 你真是秀色可餐
You look like a yummy morsel, fraulein.
尝一尝要多少
How much for a little taste?
你的车如何
How about your car?
最后一项要点
And last but not least,
时间旅行任务最重要的环节
the most important part of any time-travel mission--
伪装
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表