剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
disguises.
传奇们去哪都不会忘了伪装
Legends never go anywhere without them.
多谢
Thank you so much,
对叨扰你们再次表示抱歉
and again, sorry for ruining your night.
一个小时前他们就该回来了
They should've been back an hour ago.
我说过 马上回来 不要逗留
Was I not clear when I said, "Come right back. No dawdling"?
我觉得我说的已经够清楚了
I think I was crystal clear on that point.
可能你是对的
You know, maybe you're right.
也许她是在测试
Maybe she is testing me,
晚回家 看我会怎么反应
pushing her curfew to see how I react.
还是我想太多
Am I being paranoid?
可能你是对的
Yeah, maybe you're right.
可能我想得太少了
Maybe I'm not being paranoid enough.
可能她需要我更有参与感
Maybe she needs me to be more involved.
毕竟对她来说 我消失了20年
I mean, for her, I've been gone for 20 years.
想想我错过的一切
Oh, think of everything that I've missed.
成为父亲之前 生活简单多了
Life was so much simpler before fatherhood.
我很焦虑
So much anxiety.
你是对的 艾伦
You know, you're right, Alan.
我要行动 而不是疑神疑鬼
I need to take action, not wallow in doubt.
我要去找他们
I'm going after them.
谢了 兄弟 很棒的聊天
Thanks, pal. Great chat.
别担心 诺拉
Don't worry, Nora.
爸爸来了
Daddy's coming.
-记好我们编的话 -对
- Remember our story. - Yeah.
现在也许不是说我
Uh...now's probably, uh, not the right time
撒谎很蹩脚的好时机
to mention that I'm, uh-- that I'm a terrible liar.
我真是好惊讶啊
Try and imagine my surprise.
证件
Papers?
你们去东柏林做什么了
What were you doing in East Berlin?
我们去歌♥剧院了
We--We were at the opera.
去了一整晚
For the whole night?
歌♥剧的表演时间很长
Opera was a-a very long show.
大的演出 好的演出 有最好的表演
Big show, good show. We have the best shows.
很长 很大 但很棒
Very long, very big, but very good--
有问题吗
Gibt es ein problem?
我觉得你们早上这个点回来很奇怪
I just find it odd you're returning at this hour of the morning.
我们 好好享受了一晚
We made a... proper night of it.
我必须上报给主管
I must run this by my supervisor.
你知道我丈夫是谁吗
Do you know who my husband is?
你知道吗 赶紧把你的主管叫来
You know what? Do bring your supervisor over.
我想让他看看他的下属有多白♥痴♥
I want him to know just how idiotic his underlings are.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir?
当然了 我现在明白了
Uh, of course, I-I see it now.
对不起 先生
I'm sorry, mein herr.
我没认出来您 因为那顶帽子
I-I did not recognize you in that...hat.
你 与我相反
You, on the other hand,
是个出色的骗子
are a fantastic liar.
不好 是我爸爸
Oh, no. It's my dad.
杀手达克会杀了我们的
Yeah, hit man Darhk's gonna kill us.
不是那个爸爸 是那个爸爸
Not that dad. That dad!
他百分百会杀了我
Oh, he's definitely gonna kill me.
我早就该带你回家了的
I was supposed to have you home by now.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
来救你 诺拉宝贝
Saving you, Nora-doll.
这是和你♥爸♥爸说话的方式吗
And is that any way to speak to your father?
安全第一 系好安全带 孩子们
Safety first. Strap in, kids.
油门踩到底
Floor it!
我自己可以处理好刚才的情况
I could've handled myself back there.
我不需要你的帮助
I didn't need your help.
看在马卢斯的份上
For the love of Mallus,
你能别玩帽子了吗
would you stop with the hat thing already?
这一切对你来说只是游戏吗
Is all of this just a game to you?
因为我感觉只有我自己
Because I feel like I'm the only one
在严肃对待这一切
taking any of this seriously.
鉴于我的时空石还管用
Well, since my Time Stone still works,
我们要按我的方式来
we're gonna do things my way.
我们要把好博士带回2018年
We're gonna bring the good doctor back to 2018
折磨到他肯说为止
and torture him until he talks.
-折磨不是办法 -谁说的
- Torture isn't the answer. - Says who?
他知道他的秘密
He knows his secret is the only way
是他与女儿团聚的唯一方法
he'll ever see his daughter again,
因为不像某些父亲
because unlike some fathers,
比起自己他更重视他的家庭
he values his family more than himself.
我刚刚才救了你的命 你怎么
I just saved your life back there! What--
亲爱的宝贝
Honey bunny, listen...
难道你不明白
Don't you know that I've only ever had
我一直都是全心全意为了你吗
your best interests at heart?
你把一个惶恐的小女孩交给恶魔时
Was it in my best interest or yours
是全心全意为了我还是你自己
when you pushed a scared little girl into the arms of a demon?
为了让我们团聚
Yeah, to bring us back together.
-为了让你复活 -你怎么了
- To bring you back to life! - What has gotten into you?
我就让你独自去了一个糟糕的任务
I send you off on one lousy mission by yourself,
突然你
and suddenly the--
我明白了
Oh...of course.
我应该想到雷·帕尔默
I should have known Ray Palmer
对你有多大影响
would be a good influence on you.
或许我该让你们单独聊
Perhaps I should give you two some privacy.
你知道吗
You know what?
我以为我把我爸爸复活了
I thought I raised my father from the dead,
显然我只救了一个自私的幼稚男
but instead I see I just got a selfish man-child.
幼稚男
Man-ch-- man-child?
你怎么不跑去你的小地狱
Why don't you run along to your little hellscape
对着马卢斯哇哇大哭呢
and boo-hoo to Mallus?
既然现在你已经是恶魔的传话人了
'Cause now that you're a demon's mouthpiece,
你明显不需要我了
it's obvious you don't need me!
诺拉 我 诺拉
Nora, I--Nora!
别来烦我 爸爸
Leave me alone, Dad!
不 那很好 继续说啊
No, that's good. Just--just keep talking!
现在哪里都找不到雷
So Ray's nowhere to be found,
局里进展也不妙
and things are getting worse at the Bureau.
班纳特太固执了
Bennett is so stubborn.
不铐住里普的情况下 他拒绝和他会面
He's refusing any meetings with Rip that don't involve shackles.
对不起
Ah, I'm so sorry.
我在这喋喋不休局里的事情
Here I am babbling about Bureau politics,
而你的朋友还在困境中
and your friend's in trouble.
你还撑得住吗
How are you holding up?
弄碎死对头的照片
Mutilating photos of your nemesis.
明白了
Got it.
至少我们的非语言沟通技巧
Well, at least our nonverbal communication skills
进展还不错
are off to a good start.
我们为了找到雷做的一切努力
Everything that we're doing to find Ray,
都没有任何结果
it's turning up empty.
你会把雷找回来的 我保证
Hey, you're gonna get Ray back, I promise.
我们能不能再多来点非语言沟通
Can we have a little bit more of some nonverbal communication?
我记得你说这地方很美的
I-I-I thought you said this place was beautiful.
之前是很美
Yeah. It was.
哪里出错了
Something's wrong.
你不该一个人四处走动
You shouldn't be walking around alone.
别再把我当
Stop treating--
是你
You...
你以为是别人吗
Expecting someone else?
上次我见到诺拉的时候
You know, the last time I saw Nora,
他还是爸爸的乖宝宝
she was still Daddy's little girl.
你甚至还没意识到
And before you know it...
20年就这样过去了
20 years passes just like that.
确实 我们一起穿越时间
And, sure, we're traveling through time together,
密谋毁灭世界 但是
plotting the end of the world, but...
我总在想 我的乖宝宝去哪了
I'm left wondering, "Where is that little girl,
我怎么能找回她
and how do I get her back?"
我留着你不是为了我的健康
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表