剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你又忘了嚼了
You just forgot to chew again.
艾克索
Axl.
这又是你愚蠢的科学实验吗
Is this one of your stupid science experiments?
-看着像乔诗·葛洛班 -艾克索
- Looks like Josh Grobin... - Axl!
我发现了比你的猫王三明治更具杀伤力的东西
Found something even more lethal than your Elvis sandwich.
抱歉 兄弟
I'm sorry, buddy.
老鼠的寿命大约是一年半到两年半
Look, the life expectancy of a rat is 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 years.
所以这个小家伙真是活得够久了
So, you know, the little guy really beat the odds.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我们下次穿越时可以再给你捡一只回来
We can pick you up another one in the next time period we stop in.
这艘飞船的又一变化吗
Because what's one more change on this ship?
*监狱布鲁斯*
*Jailhouse blues*
*监狱聚会*
*Jailhouse party*
你越来越兴奋了
You're getting warmer.
肯定能找到写歌♥的灵感 杰西
There's gotta be a song in here somewhere, Jesse.
好了 写歌♥时间到此为止
Okay, song-writing time out.
听我说
Listen, um,
虽然这样说很难为情
there's no easy way to say this,
但我们出狱之后
but when we get out of here,
你要把这把吉他给我们
you're gonna have to give us that guitar.
这把吉他有超能力 会带来危险
It has power, and it can be dangerous.
不行 我是说 没了杰西我没法弹吉他
No. I mean, I can't play without Jesse.
他来之前 当然 我也有写歌♥
I mean, before he came along, sure, there was songs,
但那些歌♥算不上什么音乐
but there wasn't ever any music.
即使他走了
Look, even after he's gone,
你也会写出好音乐的
you're gonna have the music.
所以你才玩音乐 不是吗
I mean, that's why you play, right?
音乐重要的真正原因是
The real reason music matters
时过境迁了它也能让世事生气勃勃
is because it keeps things alive long after they're gone.
知道雷叫我们来干什么吗
Any idea why Ray needs us?
不知道
No clue.
不管是什么事 我都不会喜欢
Whatever this is, I don't like it.
等等 这是什么
Wait, what is that?
我们聚集在此纪念我们亲爱的朋友艾克索
We're gathered here in remembrance of our dear friend Axl.
好吧 我要走了
Right. I'm outta here.
-我也走了 -等等 你需要这样
- I'm with him. - Wait, you need this.
我们都需要这样
We--we all need this.
行吧 但我哀悼时要喝酒
Fine, but when I mourn, I drink.
可以
Fair enough.
查尔斯·狄更斯曾写道
Charles Dickens once wrote,
人世由分分离离构成
"Life is made of ever so many partings, welded together."
艾克索的离去就是一次分离
Axl is one such parting.
虽然我们失去了他们 他们不曾真正离去
And while we may lose some, they are never really gone.
当然 他们也无可替代
And they certainly can't be replaced.
他们会永远活在我们的记忆中
They'll live on in the memories we shared with them
以及他们带给我们的启发中
and the lessons they taught us.
正因如此 我们要欣然接受变化
And it is because of that that we can embrace the change.
我还记得第一次见艾克索的场景
I still remember the first time I met Axl.
我当时在通风管里
It was in the vents.
我还是小小的原子侠
I was tiny Atom.
而它是只大老鼠
He was a big rat.
它想吃了我
And he tried to eat me.
我就知道某天大家会笑看这件事
I knew we'd laugh about it one day together.
莎拉 按惯例船长应该说几句话
Sara, I believe it's customary for the Captain to share a few words.
不用了 你讲得很好
Oh, no, you-- you're doing a great job.
谢谢 那么
Thank you. Well then,
请跟我一起合唱"我亲爱的小宝贝"
please join me in a chorus of "Sweet Child of Mine."
好了好了 我说几句吧
All right, I'll say something.
艾克索是个朋友
Axl was a friend.
我们的朋友
Our friend.
也许有人会说 它是我们中最棒的
Some might say he was the best of us.
圣歌♥之夜
能说几句话吗
Can we have a word?
不是说好话
And not the good word.
我们只是想谈谈
We just wanna talk.
你们能有什么好谈的呢
What could you possibly wanna talk about?
谈谈你侄子和他的唱片
We need to talk to you about your nephew
你不能毁了它
and his record. You can't destroy it.
人们需要那张唱片 包括你在内
People need to hear it. That includes you.
你怎么知道我需要听那张唱片
How would y'all know what I need to hear?
我可能知道你心里在想些什么
I might actually know what you're going through.
我爸爸很晚才进入我的生活
You see, my dad, he came into my life pretty late.
我们总是不知道对方在想些什么
We couldn't always figure each other out.
我们也不知道怎样融入对方的生活
We didn't always know how to fit into each other's lives
直到我意识到我得出去独♥立♥生活
until I knew that I just had to go and set out on my own.
很抱歉听到这些 孩子
Truly sorry to hear that, son.
我想你可能害怕失去你的侄子
I think that you might be afraid that you're losing your nephew.
但如果你们试着去理解彼此
But if you both could just try to understand each other,
可能会有一些新的发现
you might actually find something new between you two,
你可能
You might--
甚至可能发现你们之间一些特别的东西
You might even find something really special.
现在 如果你准备好给个机会
Now, I know someone that would love to play that record,
我知道有人愿意播那张唱片
if you're ready to give it a chance.
很多年轻的灵魂都会被你侄子的声音所触动
And a lot of young souls would be moved by your nephew's voice.
确实是不可思议的方式
Mysterious ways, indeed.
我们走了很远 花了很多时间
Okay, so, we walked real far and it took a long time,
在这又说服了很久
and then, uh, we got thrown around--
历史危在旦夕 你最好跑快一点
History's at stake. You'd better run fast.
杜威老爹带着新唱片来了
Hoo-wee, Daddy-O-Dewey here with a new record.
我真的为此吃尽了苦头
Literally burning my fingers.
来自本地一位叫埃尔维斯·普雷斯利的男孩
By a young local boy, name of Elvis Presley.
记住你第一次是在哪听到的
Remember where you heard it first.
怎么会
How on Earth...
我侄子上电台了
My nephew is on the radio.
我侄子竟然上电台了
My nephew is on the radio!
天啊
Well me.
这孩子真的做到了
Kid kept his promise.
*我走了*
*So I'm gone*
*我走了*
*Yeah I'm gone*
*我走了 妈妈*
*I'm gone gone mama*
看来汤马兹小姐和韦斯特先生成功了
It would seem that Ms. Tomaz and Mr. West have succeeded.
敬艾克索
To Axl.
敬艾克索
To Axl.
好多年没看到这个地方这么热闹了
Been ages since I've seen so much life in this place.
可能你也不像我想象的那么邪恶
Maybe you ain't so ungodly as I thought.
我们的神可能有着不同的称谓
You know, you and I might have different names for God,
但我想我们也有很多相似之处
but I'm guessing we have a lot in common, too.
-怎么这么久 -你认真的吗
- What took you so long? - Seriously?
跳舞在未来世界是什么样子的
Hey, um, what does dancing look like in the future?
和这差不多
Oh, um, pretty much the same.
不是吧...
Oh, no...
我们很想在这个圣歌♥之夜多逗留一会儿
Great, well, we'd love to stick around for Hymn Night,
但我们得回去了
but we should head back to the--
重新想想 不如来点圣歌♥
On second thought, how about those hymns?
那音乐召唤了亡灵
That music, it summoned the dead!
这次他可能说对了
This time he actually might be right.
别告诉我你要改变信仰了
Don't tell me you're converting.
不 猫王用死亡图腾录了那首歌♥
No, Elvis recorded that song with the Death Totem.
给了他的音乐真正召唤亡灵的能力
It must have given his music the power to literally raise spirits.
你开玩笑的吧
You're kidding.
肯定就是这些让人们都逃离了孟菲斯
This must have been what drives everyone out of Memphis.
没错 鬼魂能穿过任何东西
Right, ghosts can go through anything.
是它们的绝技
It's kind of their thing.
米克
Okay, Mick.
是时候送它上路了
Time to send him off.
什么
What?
艾克索活过来了
Axl lives!
你就非得给一只啮齿动物办葬礼吗
You just had to throw a rodent funeral, didn't you?
它去哪里
Wh--where's he going?
记住了 干掉鬼魂才算真正得分
Remember, the real points come from taking out the ghosts.
来让"吃豆人小姐"感到自豪吧
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表