剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Just stop judging me
快唤出你的动物能力吧
and just summon your animal powers.
相信我 你不想
Believe me, you do not
我现在用这个图腾的
want me using this totem right now.
为什么
What does that mean?
-抱歉 内特尼尔 -抱歉什么
- I'm sorry, Nathaniel. - For what?
没用你的能力
For not using your powers
还是在我生日抛弃我
or ditching me on my birthday
赶着回赞比西呢
to hitch a ride back to Zambesi?
我没去赞比西
I didn't go to Zambesi.
没马上去
Not right away.
首先 我去的是底特律
First, I went to Detroit.
底特律
Detroit.
我得亲自见她本人
I had to see her in person.
玛丽 我的外孙女
Mari. My granddaughter.
我得看看她是不是
I had to see if she was
人们说的那么了不起
as incredible as people said she was.
我看她一晚救了五个人
I watched her save five people in one night.
她不知道我在那里
She never knew I was there,
但我知道她很完美
but I knew that she was perfect.
我知道这么说没用
I know it doesn't help,
但我的决定与你毫无关系
but my decision to leave had nothing to do with you.
你说得对 确实是那样
You're right. It doesn't.
既然你了不起的外孙女在2017年
'Cause if your badass granddaughter
你为什么还要回去1942年呢
was in 2017, why'd you have to go back to 1942?
我问了里普同样的问题
I asked Rip the same question.
他说时间还没固定
He said that time hadn't yet solidified,
但如果我在2017年待太久
but if I stayed too long in 2017,
玛丽就会消失
then Mari would disappear.
你为什么不说出来
Why didn't you say anything?
我恨你那么做
I hated you for what you did.
我要你恨我
I needed you to hate me
那样你就能向前看
so that you would move on.
如果你知道我有多痛苦...
If you knew how much it hurt me...
我会去找你
I would've found you.
我要保护我的外孙女
I wanted to protect my granddaughter.
我还要保护你
And I wanted to protect you.
无意冒犯 阿玛雅
Well, no offense, Amaya,
鉴于我俩都被关在犀牛的笼子里
but considering we're both stuck in a rhino cage,
你的计划适得其反
I say your plan backfired.
我是1066探员
This is agent 1-0-6-6.
你没有汇报你的情况 盖瑞
You failed to turn in your status report, Gary,
而且你无视我对你的联♥系♥
and then you ignored my attempts to contact you.
而且 在这期间
And somehow, during all of that,
一级情况已加剧
the level one has escalated.
到八级了
To a level eight.
你到底在哪里
And where the hell are you?
乘波号♥上吗
Is that the Waverider?
我让你监视传奇
I told you to keep an eye on the Legends,
不是加入他们
not to join them.
事实上
Turns out...
传奇把事情控制得很好
the Legends had things under control.
是我♥干♥扰了
Uh, it was my interference
老实说 他们
with their, to be honest, expert
处理事情的专长
handling of the situation
结果造成情况...
which caused things to, well,
加剧
escalate.
盖瑞 如果你有困难
Gary, if you are in over your head,
我可以马上派后援
I can send backup immediately.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不用派后援
No, no, uh, no backup.
像我说的
Uh, like I said,
传奇把事情控制得很好
the Legends have things under control.
聊得很愉快
Uh, nice chatting.
-挂啦 -盖...
- Gotta go. - Gar--
我表现如何
How'd I do?
你表现得很好
You were great.
我可以感觉到杰佛逊非常紧张
I sense that Jefferson is extremely nervous.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们只需救回队员
We just have to rescue the team
在剑齿虎变大之前
and get back on the ship
回到飞船上
before that saber-tooth "Embiggens."
至少我们知道时代错误的级数
At least we know why the scale of the anachronism
为什么一直攀升
keeps climbing--
P·T·巴纳姆和真正的超级英雄
P.T. Barnum with real superheroes.
他会把内特和阿玛雅展示给全世界
He'll expose Nate and Amaya to the entire world.
我发现时间测定干扰
I'm detecting increased
增强了 船长
chronometric interference, Captain.
夏普探员登上乘波号♥了
Agent Sharpe has boarded the Waverider.
带上罗里 你俩去救其他人
Get Rory. You two have to save the others.
慢着 就我俩吗
Wait, wait. The two of us?
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
你可以做到
You can do this.
-我对你有信心 -为什么
- I have faith in you. - Why?
去就是了
Ah, just go!
我会尽可能拖住她
I'll hold her off as long as I can.
莎拉·兰斯
Sara Lance,
我代表时间调查局
on behalf of the Time Bureau,
逮捕你和你的队员
I am placing you and your team under arrest.
这么久才来
Took you long enough.
我等了好几个小时了
I've been expecting you for hours.
根据时间旅行的国际条约
Pursuant to title 16, section 3053,
标题16第3053节
of the Global Treaty on Time Travel,
我有权逮捕你和你的队伍
I have the authority to bring you and your team in.
哪个胳膊[部门]
Which arm?
国际条约是由亨特局长
The Global Treaty was negotiated
跟联♥合♥国♥协商出来的
between Director Hunter and the United Nations.
不 我是说
No, I mean,
如果你要带我回调查局
if you try to bring me in to the Bureau,
我会打断你的胳膊
I'll break your arm.
看你要选右边还是左边
It's up to you. Right or left?
你的威胁也许对联盟军僵尸
Your threats may work on Confederate zombies,
昆汀·特布尔的盟友
Quentin Turnbull's cronies,
还有极速者好使 但吓不着我
and speedsters, but you don't scare me.
我过去五年
I've spent the last five years
都在看你的烂摊子
watching your screw-ups.
我了解你的一切
I know everything about you.
你把我的队员抓来当人♥质♥
Now, where is the member of my team
-现在他人呢 -你是说盖瑞吗
- that you've taken hostage? - You mean Gary?
跟向你汇报比
This ship is probably like vacation
上这飞船就像在度假
after having to answer to you.
最后机会
Last chance.
乖乖就范 我就保证
Come quietly, and I'll make sure
你能继续回去卫浴用品店工作
you get your job back at Sink, Shower, & Stuff.
传奇什么时候乖乖就范过
When did a Legend ever go quietly?
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
小丑
Clowns.
保持警惕 老兄
Get a grip, man!
我们已经失去四个队员了
We're already down four members of our team.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到地表最强表演
welcome to the Greatest Show On The Planet!
我的奇人流动博物馆
My roving museum of freaks
和催眠竞技场
and hypnotic hippodrome
来到了这伟大的国度
has traveled this great nation,
不得不说 今天聚集到
and, I must say, I have never seen
我眼前的观众
quite a good-looking and, dare I say,
我敢说是
astute audience
前所未见的好看和机敏
as the one gathered before me here today.
但在我们开始
But a word of warning before we begin,
令人吃惊的表演之前 我要提醒大家
for the jaw-dropping spectacle that you are about to see
这不适合胆小的人观看
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表