剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Which means rock and roll history is--
乔诗·葛洛班
Josh Groban.
要不让吉迪恩制♥作♥一个吉他
What if we have Gideon fabricate a ringer guitar
然后交给未来的歌♥王
and drop it off to the future King?
可以 就叫A任务吧
Great idea. I call A-mission.
阿玛雅 跟我来
Amaya, come with me.
我会教你何为摇滚
I will teach you what rock and roll is all about.
朋友们 摇起来 动起来
Till then, everyone shake, rattle, and roll!
比尔街在上世纪50年代是孟菲斯的音乐中心
Beale Street was the heart of the music scene in Memphis in the 1950s.
妓院 教堂 酒吧
Brothels, churches, juke joints,
彼此相邻 全是黑人开的
all next to each other, all black owned.
这 这就是摇滚精神
This--this was the spirit of rock and roll.
他在那边
There he is.
刚还在这的
It was right here.
嘿 小伙子
Hey, kid.
你不想把它到处乱放吧
I don't think you wanna keep this lying around.
它对你应该很重要
Something tells me it's special.
你不知道它有多重要
You have no idea.
我真不知道怎么感谢你才好
There's no way I'd ever be able to thank you for this.
如果你想写首关于我的歌♥
Well, if you wanna write a song about me,
还是有几个词和内特押韵的
there are several words that rhyme with Nate.
好好表演吧
Just knock them dead.
我等不及让你看猫王的现场演出了
I can't wait for you to see Elvis live.
你的人生会就此改变
It's going to change your life.
你真信我的人生会因为一首歌♥而改变
You really believe that my life can be changed by one song?
当然
Of course.
音乐远不止歌♥曲
Music is so much more than just songs.
音乐象征着身份
Music is about identity.
当你第一次听到一段音轨时
It's hearing a track for the first time
你会想 "哇 这就是我"
and you think to yourself, "Wow, this is who I am."
我不在乎要花多久
I don't care how long it takes.
我们一定要找到属于你的音乐
We're gonna find your music,
不论是摇滚
whether it be rock and roll
还是 天啊 斯卡or, God forbid, ska.
牙买♥♥加一种流行音乐
今晚演出的是
Debuting tonight,
掌声有请埃尔维斯·普雷斯利
y'all, give it up for Elvis Presley.
改变我人生的时刻到了
I guess it's time to have my life changed.
大家今晚玩得开心吗
How you folks doing tonight?
如果你们没有意见
If it's all right with y'all,
我想给我妈妈唱一首歌♥
I'm gonna play a little song for my mama.
过会再来吧
Sometime tonight!
现在
Now you--
等等 别走
Wait, don't go.
你们也想像别人一样嘲笑我的表演吗
Why, y'all wanna make fun of my playing like everybody else?
不是的 其实我们是
No, actually. We're, uh...
音乐经纪人
We're music managers.
我们认为你很有才华
And we think you're very talented.
所以 刚在台上发生了什么
So, uh, what happened up there?
都怪这把可恶的吉他
It's this doggone guitar.
它不像原来那样管用了
It ain't working how it's supposed to.
你们一定会觉得我疯了
Y'all gonna think I'm crazy,
但我的吉他 不仅仅是一把吉他
but my guitar, it's more than just a guitar.
现在它不管用了 我就
Now it ain't working right, I just--
你就觉得找不到自我了
You don't feel like yourself anymore.
正是这样 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我还可以告诉你们
And I'll tell you why.
通常我表演时
Usually, when I play...
我的孪生弟弟杰西会在上面帮我
I got my twin brother, Jesse, up there to back me up.
你还有个孪生弟弟
You have a twin brother?
他已经不在人世了
Well, he ain't with us no more.
他还是婴儿时就过世了
Passed when he was a baby.
但我这把吉他以前可以把我俩联♥系♥起来
But this guitar of mine used to connect me to him.
我就知道你们一定会觉得我疯了
I told you y'all would think I'm crazy.
不是 我们没有
No, not at all.
我一直相信物品可以把我们和祖先联♥系♥起来
I've always believed that objects can connect us to our ancestors.
是的 我们称它为类似通灵的东西
Yeah, I guess we call it a spirit, like.
刚刚在台上 是第一次
On stage--On stage just now for the first time,
杰西没来帮我
Jesse wasn't with me.
他完全不在
I mean, he's gone.
那一瞬间 我不知道他去哪了
All of a sudden, I just don't know where he is.
-真奇怪 -是的
- Whoa, that was weird. - Yeah.
你感觉到了吗
You feel that?
感觉到了 真冷
Yeah, it's freezing.
我探测到6毫高斯的电磁场读数
I am detecting an EMF reading of six milligaus
正在干扰飞船的电力服务器
that is disturbing the ship's electrical servers.
电磁什么
E-M-what?
电磁场
Electromagnetic field.
是用一堆超自然废话包装起来的
It's a scientific term that's been wrapped up
一个科学术语
in a bunch of paranormal nonsense.
超自然是指
Paranormal, as in...
鬼啊
Ghosts.
不管你是谁 放下那把吉他
Whoever you are, just put the guitar down.
他好像不会听你的话
Doesn't look like he's taking requests.
牧师评价摇滚的话可能是对的
Maybe the preacher was right about rock and roll.
你知道什么永远不会伤人吗
You know what never hurt anyone?
好听的秀场音乐
A nice show tune.
我来拿
I got it!
艾克索
Okay, Axl.
是时候打开笼子了
Time to break the seal.
艾克索 回来
Axl, come back!
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
吉他砸了我脑袋
Guitar hit me in the head.
你这等于什么也没说
Oh, that explains nothing.
抓到你了
I got ya!
吉他被鬼附身了
The guitar! It's haunted!
我们知道
We know.
被谁附身了
But by who?
那就是我弟弟的奇怪之处
That's what's so strange about my brother.
我从来没见过杰西
I ain't never met Jesse,
但是不知为何 我一辈子都想着他
but somehow I missed him all my life.
直到你买♥♥了你的第一把吉他
Until you bought your first guitar.
乐器行说吉他受了诅咒
Yeah, the store said it was cursed.
他只说对了一半
He was only half right.
那也是一种恩赐
It was also a blessing, too.
我弟弟在外孤身一人 没我陪着
Well, my brother's out there somewhere without me.
难以想象他会很开心
I can't imagine he's too happy.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
各位 猫王的吉他被鬼附身了
Guys, Elvis' guitar's haunted.
-我们知道 -我们知道
- We know! - We know!
我猜吉他会想尽一切办法
Yeah, and I'm guessing it's gonna do whatever it takes
回到猫王身边
to get back to Elvis.
猜得好
Good guess!
艾克索呢
Where's Axl?
那个鬼魂什么情况
About that ghost.
猫王已故的双胞胎兄弟杰西
It's Elvis' dead twin, Jesse.
杰西 停下
Jesse, stop!
我们认识你的哥哥
We know your brother.
我知道这些听起来都像是废话
Now, I know this all sounds like hogwash.
魔法吉他 家族逝世成员的鬼魂
Magical guitars, the ghosts of gone family members.
但是没有他 我弹奏不出来
But I can't play without him.
明天我要在太阳录音棚录音
I got a session to record at Sun Studios tomorrow.
我好不容易攒足钱
I saved up to buy it.
那是你第一次录音
It's your first recording session.
你要继续去录音
You're gonna keep that appointment.
我们会帮你找回杰西的
And we're gonna get you Jesse back.
你们会吗
You will?
我们会吗
We will?
我和康斯坦丁讨论过这个图腾
All right, so, I talked to Constantine about our totem.
他对比过他的笔记 然后找到了这个
He compared it with his notes, and this is what he found.
死亡图腾 算了吧
Death Totem? Pass.
使用之人能操纵死人
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表