剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Hey, it's okay.
没关系 都结束了
It's okay. Hey, it's over.
今天能把它画出来最好 亲爱的
Anytime today would be good, love.
-快来 -要走了吗
- Come on! - We leaving?
-现在就走吗 -抓住胳膊
- We leaving now? - Grab an arm!
我们回来了吗
Are we back?
她竟然做到了
She bloody did it.
不 不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不要 不要这样对我
No, no, no, don't do this to me.
莎拉 拜托 莎拉 快醒过来
Sara, come on, Sara. Come back to me.
证明我错了
Prove me wrong.
不
Oh, no.
你
You...
你真该看看你现在的表情
You should really see your face right now.
起来吧
Get up.
瓜莎 别这样
Kuasa, don't.
如果你要杀我就扣动扳机
If you're gonna kill me, pull the trigger.
至少你做了能改变我命运的事
At least you'll have done something to change my fate.
他可以帮我救你
He can help me save you.
这样我就能回家了
So that I can go home.
放了他
Let him go.
你也需要他的
You need him, too.
不要让我失望 外婆
Don't disappoint me, Nana Baa.
我 我很抱歉
I--I'm sorry.
我不是故意要
I didn't mean to...
诺拉 我们知道那不是你
Nora, look. We know that wasn't you.
你要弄清楚
You have to know that,
并且你要相信这一点
and you have to believe that, too.
我们需要给你找个家
Hey, we're gonna find you a home.
一个有人能懂你的地方
Somewhere where people understand you.
别再找了
Look no further.
听说你们在镇上 我只能顺路来看看
I heard you guys were in town, so I just had to stop by.
老爸
Da--Daddy?
宝贝
Hi, honey.
诺拉 别去
Nora, don't.
你还活着
You're alive.
我好想你啊 老爸
I--I missed you so much, Daddy.
所有人都好刻薄
Everyone's been so mean,
我去过的地方都很可怕
and every place I've gone has been terrible,
但他们保证我的安全
but they--they kept me safe.
你的朋友在撒谎
Your friends lied to you.
他们害怕真实的你
They're afraid of what you are.
马卢斯不是恶魔
You see, Mallus is no demon.
他是你的救世主
He's your savior.
还记得他给你的感受吗
Do you remember how he made you feel?
那种力量
The power?
有一天你会用那种力量让我回到你身边
One day you'll use that power to bring me back to you.
你只需要接受他
You just have to accept him.
诺拉 我知道这很难
Nora, look, I know it's hard,
但不要听他的
but don't listen to him.
听着 你还有机会
Look, you still have a chance--
来吧
Come to me.
这就对了 亲爱的
That's right, my darling.
来爸爸这儿
Come to Daddy.
现在我们要分别一会儿了
Now, we're gonna have to part for a little while.
但我知道有人会给你一个家
But I know someone who's gonna give you a home.
一个能理解你的能力的地方
A place where they understand your power.
但是
But--
我和教团会协助你与马卢斯合作
The Order and I will help you work with Mallus
这样你就可以永远留住你♥爸♥爸了
so that you can bring your father back for good.
来吧
Come on.
我知道
I know.
家庭重聚真的很糟糕
Family reunions can really suck.
我要对你说多少次我很好
How many times do I have to tell you I'm fine?
你神奇般地跟最可怕的恶魔
Well, somehow you managed to channel a demon
通灵了 却没受半点影响
of the highest order, and you didn't succumb.
莎拉很坚强
Sara's strong.
她是我认识的最坚强的人
She's the strongest person I know.
当诺拉被马卢斯支配的时候
Hey, when Nora was possessed by Mallus,
他好像很害怕我的图腾
he seemed scared of my totem.
他说我是六个之一
He said that I was one of the six.
能让那混♥蛋♥害怕的东西不多
And that bastard doesn't fear much.
如果你的图腾让他害怕了
If your totem gave him the frights,
也许这些小饰品就是阻止他的关键
maybe these trinkets are the keys to stopping him.
反魔法纳米枪看来没用了
So much for our anti-magic nanite gun.
我只知道五个图腾
I only know about five totems.
我的精神 你的空气 瓜莎的水
There's my Spirit, your Air, Kuasa's Water.
接着是地和火
And then there's Earth, and there's Fire.
但会不会还有
But could there be more?
我再去查查
I'll do some digging.
我有大量可动用的资源
I have, uh, numerous contacts I can draw on.
这可真是怪了
Well, this has been, uh, weird.
甚至对我来说
Even for me.
那我走了
Well, I'll be on my way, then.
你走之前 我
Hey, before you go, I, uh...
我想说声谢谢
I just wanted to say thank you.
谢谢你帮我对抗马卢斯
For helping me with Mallus, that is.
没事 应该的
Oh, of course.
帮你对抗马卢斯对我也有好处
Uh, helping you with Mallus was, uh, good for me, too.
如果你还需要帮忙对抗马卢斯
If you ever need me to help you with Mallus again,
打个电♥话♥就成
just give us a call.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
虽然还有很多人被奇怪的恶魔
Although, there are lots of people out there
支配着 他们都需要我的帮助
with very weird demons, and they all need my help.
我懂的
Mmm, I understand.
-好的 -也谢谢你那一炮
- Good. - And thanks for the shag, too.
活很好
That was great.
雷 大块头
Oh, Ray. Big man.
帮我们个忙
Do us a favor, uh...
能帮忙打开货舱门吗
give us a hand with the cargo door, will you?
其实是很简单的机械设计
It's actually a pretty intuitive design mechanism.
基本的开关功能
Uh, basic open-close functionality.
我知道怎么开门 伙计
I know how to open the damn door, mate.
反魔法的枪是怎么回事
Now, what's this about an anti-magic gun?
我本来打算收起来的
Oh, uh, I was gonna put it in storage.
不要
Well, don't.
把它放手边
You keep it nearby.
你自己说的
You said so yourself,
阻止马卢斯的关键是图腾
the key to stopping Mallus are the totems.
可能是
It could be.
但同时你们或许需要
But in the meantime, you may need a more
更顺手的对策来对付更熟悉的目标
accessible solution for a more familiar target.
莎拉可能不知道
Sara may not know it,
但恶魔的力量依然在她体内
but the demon's power, it lives inside of her.
如果 或者等她受到影响时
If--or more like when she succumbs to it,
你会用得上那把枪
you're gonna need that gun.
一如既往 这是无烟飞船
As always, this is a non-smoking aircraft.
别担心 吉迪恩宝贝
Uh, don't worry, Gideon, sweetheart.
回见了 先生
I'll see you around, Squire.
那家伙真酷
That guy's cool.
目前最精彩的部分
Of the highlights so far,
有一次拦截
there was the interception by...
你好啊 老兄
Hello, friend.
你能不能 把那个关一下
Would you mind, uh, turning that off for a second?
关了
Off.
好吧
Okay, um,
只想说我很感激
just wanted to say I'm grateful.
很感激可以跟随你和传奇
Grateful I was allowed to tag along with you and the Legends.
这是
It was...
这是一种经历 而且
it was an experience, and, uh...
-也是一次教育 -彼此彼此
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表