剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Actually, I fought someone
我跟能控制水的超能力者战斗过
with water powers like this a few years ago.
不怎么痛快的经历
It was not very pleasant.
为什么一个穿越时间的超能力者
Well, why would a time-traveling meta-human
要来2042年杀一些天眼会的特工
come to 2042 to kill a bunch of A.R.G.U.S. agents?
不是这样
She didn't.
她是来杀他们的囚犯
She came here to kill their prisoner.
看来她没成功
Well, it looks like she struck out.
我觉得这个刺客不会那么轻易放弃
Something tells me our assassin doesn't give up so easily.
-你有计划吗 船长 -怎么
- You got a plan, Captain? - Why?
我们救了四眼 任务完成了
We saved Four-eyes. Mission accomplished.
而四眼的任务是阻止时代错误
And Four-Eyes' mission was to prevent the anachronism.
你是说阻止水女巫
You mean stop the water witch
不让她杀掉在车后边的那个人
before she kills whoever was in the back of that truck?
吉迪恩 扫描天眼会的记录
Gideon, scan A.R.G.U.S.' logs.
看看你能不能找出谁是囚犯
See if you can ID the prisoner.
我能做得更好 船长
I can do better than that, Captain.
我能预测出囚犯有可能的目的地
I can project the prisoner's most likely destination.
那更好了
Even better.
天眼会
征募
扎莉·汤马兹
Zari Tomaz?
如果想活命就跟我们来
Come with us if you want to live.
我也说过一样的话
Yeah, I used that one once.
来吧 我们离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here.
我不知道你们是谁或在干什么
Yeah, I don't know who you are or what you're doing,
但是你们会把天眼会引过来的
but you're gonna lead A.R.G.U.S. right here.
不 别担心 我们可以保护你
No, don't worry. We can protect you.
那谁来保护你
Who's gonna protect you?
这里是天眼会
This is A.R.G.U.S.
莎拉·兰斯 内特尼尔·海伍德
Sara Lance, Nathaniel Heywood,
逮 捕 模 式
雷蒙德·帕尔默 还有米克·罗里
Raymond Palmer, and Mick Rory,
你们在超能力者注册档案中显示为失踪
you are listed in the Meta-human Registry as missing.
你们因违反
You are hereby under arrest
反超能力者法案而被捕了
for violating the Anti-Meta-human Act.
反超能力者
Anti-Meta-human?
是啊 超能力者在2021年就非法了
Yeah, meta-humans have been illegal since 2021.
你们没有备忘录吗
Didn't you guys get the memo?
没有
No.
很高兴遇见你们 我走了
Well, nice to meet you. I'm out.
等下 你还没脱险
Wait, your life is still in danger!
-待在原地 -你们也是 再见
- Remain where you are. - Ditto. Bye.
扣留队已经收到通知
Detainment units have been notified.
我讨厌摧毁未来科技产品 但是...
Hate to destroy futuristic technology, but...
不许动 走走
Stand down! Go! Go!
你们被包围了
You are surrounded.
根据2021年超能力者法案
Under the Meta-human Act of 2021,
你们被捕了
you are under arrest.
趴下 手放脑后
On the ground! Hands behind your head!
最后警告
Final warning!
照他们说的做
Do as they say.
你逗我玩吧
You gotta be kidding me.
这是命令
That's an order.
我想我没有叫律师的权利吧
Don't suppose I get to call my lawyer.
-怎么 -我想要开枪烧人
- What? - I wanted to shoot someone.
好了 我们回乘波号♥吧
All right, let's get back to the Waverider,
看能不能追查到汤马兹
see if we can get a line on Tomaz.
为什么 我很肯定她刚叫我们滚蛋了
Why? Pretty sure she just told us to screw off.
但凶险的时间旅行者
Doesn't change the fact that there's a rogue time traveler
还在追杀她
trying to kill her.
我明白为什么
I can see why.
我们走吧
Let's go.
没什么可担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
吉迪恩没发现你有什么医学问题
Gideon can't find anything medically wrong with you.
我都说了 马丁 我的问题是神秘力量
I told you, Martin, my problem is mystical.
不是科学能解释的
It's not scientific.
相信我 神秘力量只是
Believe me, mysticism is merely science
尚未弄清的科学而已
that hasn't been understood yet.
知道她有什么问题了吗
Did you figure out what's wrong with her?
我就坐在这呢 内特尼尔
I'm sitting right here, Nathaniel.
我建议再做一套检查
I suggest we consider a new battery of tests...
-我觉得不必 -检查海马体的过度活跃
- I don't think there's-- - To check on an overactive hippocampus,
潜在的染色体不稳定性
latent chromosomal imbalance,
更要检查时间障碍
not to mention temporal dysplasia.
我去让杰克斯调整吉迪恩的诊断算法
I'll ask Jax to adjust Gideon's diagnostic algorithm.
你们算不出来我有什么问题
There's no algorithm for what's wrong with me.
是我的图腾
It's my totem.
是我祖先们的遗产
It's the legacy of my ancestors.
很好 那我们去找你的祖先
Great, so let's go talk to your ancestors.
这是艘时间飞船
We're on a time ship.
图腾的意义在于保护我的村庄
This totem means I protect my village,
而不是扰乱历史
not mess with its history.
她怎么了
What is her problem?
我想是时间障碍的副作用
Side effect of temporal dysplasia, I suspect.
你感觉怎么样
Hey, how you feeling?
感觉我终于明白你那句"男人说教"的意思了
Like I just understood what you meant by the term "Mansplaining."
我看内特尼尔提前回来了
I take it from Nathaniel's premature return,
猜到你们在汤马兹小姐那碰壁了
you didn't have much luck with Ms. Tomaz.
挺有意思的
Well, that was interesting.
看来扎莉不是什么...善茬
Turns out Zari's a bit of a... not very nice person.
显然到了2042年 超能力者是违法的
Apparently it's illegal to be a meta-human in 2042.
知道我不明白什么吗 天眼会
You know what I don't get? A.R.G.U.S.
-2016年时他们没有 -很蠢
- In 2016, they weren't-- - Idiots.
我本来要说他们没有
Well, I was gonna say they weren't trying
用杀手无人机控制城市 但
to control the city with killer drones, but...
任何独♥裁♥式组织都会变坏 一直如此
Any authoritarian organization always goes bad--always.
就是说里普和时间调查局
Which means it's only a matter of time
迟早会变成时间盖世太保
before Rip and his Time Bureau turn into the Time Gestapo.
提醒你们一下
In case you've forgotten,
时间调查局的存在是为了修复你们扰乱的时间
the Time Bureau only exists to clean up your time mess.
现在又多了一个在逃的时间刺客
Which now includes an at-large time assassin
以及一个亡命黑客
and a fugitive hacker!
你就是这样感谢我们救你的吗
Is that your way of thanking us for rescuing you?
吉迪恩 知道扎莉在哪了吗
Gideon, do we have a location on Zari yet?
不知道 船长
Negative, Captain.
恐怕汤马兹小姐加强了
I'm afraid Ms. Tomaz has stepped up her efforts
不被发现的本事
to remain undetected.
天啊 我知道为什么 看看她的前科
Damn, I can see why. Look at this rap sheet.
入室行窃 偷盗 巨额偷盗 身份盗窃
Burglary, larceny, grand larceny, identity theft,
非法入侵 数字非法入侵
trespassing, digital trespassing,
偷渡超能力者 密谋策划
meta-human smuggling, conspiracy--
真厉害
Impressive.
多重宗教违法
Multiple religious infractions.
-什么意思 -扎莉是穆♥斯♥林♥
- What do you mean? - Zari's Muslim.
显然到了2042年 宗教也是违法的
And apparently religion is illegal in 2042.
罗里 如果你有这么多罪名
Rory, if you had this much heat on you,
你会去哪
where would you go?
我的酒吧
My bar.
他们把我的酒吧怎么了
What have they done to my bar?
过分了 雷 太过了
Too much, Ray, too much.
怎么 我看着就像刚抢完银行
What? I look like I just robbed a bank.
或是戏服店
Or a costume store.
她在那
There she is.
你敢跑 敢叫 或敢让无人机攻击我们
You run, scream, or sic one of those drones on us,
我就点燃你 懂吗 小妞
I'll light you up. You got that, missy?
你们在跟踪我吗
Are you guys stalking me?
不是我 但不知为何 我的老大一直唠叨
Not me, but for some reason, my boss has a bee in her bonnet
要保护你不被那个
about protecting you from that, uh,
水贱♥人♥干掉
water bitch.
没说你 宝贝
Not you, sweetheart.
好吧 我可以保护好自己
Yeah, I can take care of myself.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表