剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
You should kill me if Mallus takes over again,
而且你得找很多人帮忙
and you are going to need a lot of help.
希望不会到那一步
Well, let's just hope it doesn't come down to that.
想喝一杯咖啡吗
Hey, you wanna get a coffee?
好
Yeah.
你好奇我了解到你什么吗
Aren't you wondering what I learned about you?
我想知道吗
Do I want to know?
你害怕历史空子
You're afraid of historical loopholes
因为你会忍♥不住去救你姐姐
because you'd be tempted to save your sister.
我没有一天不在想她
Well, not a day goes by that I don't think about her.
抱歉我烧坏了吉迪恩
I'm sorry I fried Gideon,
但我要知道有没有救我弟弟的办法
but I had to know if there was a way to save my brother.
模拟怎么说
And what did the simulation say?
说我不能独自完成
It said I can't do it alone.
听起来你需要一个队伍
Sounds like you're gonna need a team.
真的吗
You mean it?
我在想 救你的弟弟
I've been thinking about it, saving your brother,
严格上说不是空子
and technically, it isn't a loophole.
会改变你的过去 但你的过去是我的未来
It would be changing your past, but your past is my future,
就我所知
and as far as I'm concerned,
未来是未知的
well, the future's an open road.
再说 我也许需要你帮忙打败马卢斯
And besides, I'll probably need your help fighting Mallus.
听我说 这不关我的事 但是
Hey, listen, it's none of my business, but...
你应该约一下艾娃
You should ask Ava out.
我的恋情总是结局不好
Mm, my relationships have a way of ending badly.
事实是
You know, it turns out
最终爱是值得冒险的
at the end of the day, love is worth the risk.
我们没有人可以独自完成
None of us can do this alone.
船长
Captain.
你是说像《土拨鼠之日》的剧情
So you're saying it's like "Groundhog Day."
是你告诉我的
That's what I was told...by you.
很高兴矩阵里的我依然是比尔·莫瑞的粉
It's good to know matrix-me is still a Bill Murray fan.
你说你有事要告诉我们
So, you said you wanted to tell us something.
你们用闪光枪忘记
Yeah, you guys used the flasher to forget
你们差点因为溜去做♥爱♥而毁了行动
you almost blew the mission by sneaking off to have sex.
-什么 -我们会记得做了这种事
- What? - I think we'd remember doing that.
内森尼尔 抹除记忆的关键
Nathaniel, that is the whole point of a memory eraser,
是我们不记得
is that we don't remember.
攻击自己只是暂时的办法
Guys, bashing yourselves is a temporary solution.
你们得解决问题
You need to work your stuff out.
雷一定给她用了强效镇定剂
Ray must have used a strong sedative on her,
因为我们一定不会用闪光枪
because there is no way we would ever use the flash gun,
太疯狂了
that's crazy.
并不是
It's not so crazy.
阿玛雅
Amaya!
我看到罗里用闪光枪忘掉那首歌♥
I saw Rory using it to get that song out of his head,
我想这是一个好办法
and I thought that is a brilliant idea.
但是扎莉说得对
But Zari's probably right.
绝对的 不用闪光枪
Totally, no flash guns.
我们应该谈谈我们的感受
We should talk about our feelings.
是的
Yes, yes.
我们就把它放在那里
We'll just-- we'll leave it here.
以防万一
Just in case.
并不是我们会用
Not that we would ever use it.
-谁会用呢 -谁呀
- Who uses those things? - Who does?
忙着呢
I'm busy!
确实 你要写那么多东西
You should be, you have a lot of writing to do.
我知道你在写小说 很棒
I know you're writing a novel, and it's really good.
但是结局需要改改
But that ending needs a rewrite.
巴克是个被放逐者 最后
I mean, Buck is such a misfit, that at the end,
我们想看到他融入新家庭
we just want to see him embrace his new family.
只是这么想想
Just a thought.
我想知道
I wonder.
"巴克用他闪亮的肱二头肌
"Buck wrapped his glistening biceps
搭着他的大胸外星女王"
around his busty alien queen."
"他失去了他的星球
"He'd lost his planet,
但找到了他的家"
but found his home."
还不错
Not bad.
中国云南省 2018年
我很平静 活在当下
I am calm, I am present.
精神集中
I am centered.
沃利·韦斯特
Wally West.
你真不好找
You're not an easy man to find.
这是冥想的重点
No, that's the point of meditation.
-你是谁 -我是里普·亨特
- Who are you? - My name is Rip Hunter.
我试着拯救宇宙
I am trying to save the universe...
需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表