剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
In a way.
你们这群人如果没有造成
I suppose if you lot hadn't created
有史以来最严重的时间悖论
the greatest time paradox the world had ever known,
这些人也就没事可做了
all of these people would have nothing to do.
给我松绑 无赖
Unhand me, you knave!
他是...
Is that...?
对 亚瑟王
Oh, yeah. King Arthur.
他在西班牙内战时的错置
His displacement into the Spanish Civil War
导致了严重的时代错误
caused quite the Anachronism.
邪恶的巫师
Evil sorcerer!
我就知道这一切都是你造成的
I might have known you were responsible for all of this.
这下等他回到属于他的时代
Now when he's returned to his original time,
就不会记得自己的历史错置了
he will have no memory of his displacement.
毫不谦虚地说
All humility aside,
我们是前无古人的
we are the most important security organization...
最重要的安全组织
that no one's ever heard of.
却没监测到尤利乌斯·凯撒来到现代
Who somehow missed the fact that Julius Caesar
正在阿鲁巴晒日光浴
is down in Aruba working on his tan.
我敢肯定监测系统本可以监测到他的错置
I'm sure our detection system would have picked up on his displacement.
对 我们明白
Yeah, and we get that,
但我们是想说
but all we're saying is,
如果你能把之前的乘波号♥还给我们
if you wanted to give us the old Waverider back,
我们很乐意到现场去
we would be happy to go down there
帮你解决问题
and take care of it for you.
对 看在老交情的份上
Yeah, you know, for-- for old time's sake?
抱歉 但之前的飞船已经有新用途了
I'm sorry, but our old ship has been put to new use.
你把我们的飞船改造成了模拟器
You turned our ship into a simulator?
指挥舱正朝陨星带飞行
The Command Module is heading toward a meteoroid belt.
我们不行动 阿波罗13号♥的宇航员会死
Apollo 13 astronauts will die unless we do something.
真酷啊
Aw, that's cool, man.
他们在拿我们之前的任务做教学演示
They're teaching one of our old missions.
我有办法了
I've got an idea.
我们不如调头 用飞船当盾牌
Why don't we swing around and use our ship as a shield?
开玩笑啦
Kidding.
我还没彻底傻掉
I'm not a total idiot.
用光子瞄准指挥舱的氧气罐
Target the Command Module's oxygen tank with our photons,
开火
and fire.
成功避免撞击
登月舱
陨星
-棒 -破裂的氧气罐
- Yes! - The ruptured tank
把他们的太空船推到了安全位置 船长
propelled their capsule out of harm's way, Captain.
干得好 同学们
Well done, class.
明天见
See you all tomorrow.
明天看你们如何阻止一枚原子鱼雷
We'll see how you do trying to stop an atomic torpedo
炸毁纽约市
from blowing up New York City.
他们在这干什么
What are they doing here?
我们是来帮你们的
We are here to help you.
真是太感谢你们了
That's very gracious of you.
但不管怎样 我们都有专业人士
But whatever it is, we have professionals
可以解决问题
who can handle the matter.
也可以修补罗里先生惹的祸
Along with whatever damage Mr. Rory causes.
凯撒沙拉难吃死了
Your salad sucks.
你应该知道这不是我第一次
You should know this is not the first time
被人俘虏
I've been taken captive.
很好 真精彩
Oh, great, a story.
我年轻的时候有一次
Once, when I was a young man,
被海盗抓走了
I was kidnapped by pirates.
古希腊计量单位 一塔兰特约为二十六千克银子
他们要五十塔兰特的银子才肯放我
They ransomed me for 50 talents of silver,
好大笔钱
a fortune.
我的家族当然付了赎金
My family paid the money, of course.
但我告诉抓我的人最好杀了我
But I told my captors they would be better off killing me.
因为如果他们真的放了我
Because if they did let me go,
我发誓某天一定会回来
I promised to come back one day,
不仅要拿回我的银子
and not only to take my silver,
还会一个个处死那些海盗
but to crucify the pirates one by one.
我也确实那么做了
And that's exactly what I did.
你是说我该杀了你吗
You saying I should kill you?
在我许下承诺时 你应该相信我
You should believe me when I make a promise.
这包里的金子
The gold in this satchel...
都是你的了
is yours.
金子
Gold?
但是我向家庭守护神起誓
But I swear by my household gods,
这将让你付出生命
it will cost you your life.
找到罗里先生的位置了吗
Do we have a location on Mr. Rory?
我们追查了一份轻盗窃罪报告
We followed a trail of petty larceny reports.
他窝在海滩上
He's been holed up on the beach,
欠着客房♥服务账单
running up a room service tab
所有严重的性病他都得过
and a serious collection of STDs.
-那肯定是米克 -他一直没闲着
- That's our Mick. - He's been busy.
立即锁定坐标
Locking in on coordinates now.
行动组准备好了吗
Is the go-team ready?
准备好了 长官
Locked and loaded, sir.
打开传送门
Opening a portal.
你打断我的鼻子了
You broke my nose.
2017阿鲁巴聚会
闪开
Out of my way!
-小队遭遇攻击 -绝对是罗里
- Our team is under attack. - Definitely Rory.
A队 看到凯撒了吗
Alpha team, do you have eyes on Caesar?
他抓到目标人物了
He's got the target.
要我们怎么做 总部
What do you want us to do, Command?
赶紧撤退 以免罗里先生造成更多破坏
Get the hell out of there before Mr. Rory causes any more mayhem.
收到 开始撤退
Roger that. Initiating extraction.
别碰我 你个死传教士
Get off me, you damn missionaries!
别碰我 老兄
Get the hell off me, dude.
这就是尤利乌斯·凯撒吗
This is Julius Caesar?
老兄 我爹可是律师
Dude, my dad's a lawyer.
我肯定会告死你们的
I'm going to totally sue all of your asses.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
一间你再也不会来的机构 罗里先生
An institution you will never step foot in again, Mr. Rory.
把他们带走
Get them out of here!
里普 对不起
Rip, look. I'm sorry.
-我以为这是... -传奇会改变吗
- I thought that this-- - The Legends would change?
我们什么时候需要改变
Since when do we need to change?
你离开队伍的时候
When you left our team,
你说过已经没东西教我了
you said you had nothing left to teach me.
是的 不幸地是我刚说完那些话
Yes, well, unfortunately all of history suddenly came unglued
历史突然全都乱套了
moments after I'd uttered those words.
我也怀念以前的美好时光 莎拉
Look, I miss the good old days too, Sara.
但此一时 彼一时
But times have changed.
而且你认为你不再需要我们了
Yeah, and you don't think you need us anymore.
里普
Look, Rip.
我们惹的祸 你必须让我们去解决
This is our mess. You have to let us fix it.
用你的队伍解决事情
Using your team to fix anything...
就像用电锯做脑部手术
is like doing brain surgery with a chainsaw.
你们还不能走
You can't leave yet.
拿上停车优♥惠♥券再走
Not without parking validation.
混帐机器吞了我的钱
Son of a bitch stole my money.
这是真正的罗马奥里斯金币
This is a genuine Roman aureus.
公元前一世纪的
This is first century B.C.
就是说罗里真的见过尤利乌斯·凯撒了
That means Rory really saw Julius Caesar.
可不
Duh.
我们得告诉里普 他抓错人了
We've got to tell Rip that he's got the wrong guy.
好像他会听我们说似的
Yeah, like he'll listen to us.
他说得对
He's right.
我们得自己去抓凯撒
We've got to grab Caesar ourselves.
向里普证明我们才是对的
And prove to Rip that we got the right stuff.
莎拉
Sara.
出口在这边
Exit's this way.
我们的飞船在这边
Our ship's this way.
我们要偷乘波号♥吗
We're gonna steal the Waverider?
我们要纠正我们的错误
We're gonna fix our mistakes.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表