剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Look, I'm not keeping you alive for my health.
说话
Speak!
如果你真的这么关心诺拉
If you really care that much about Nora,
或许你不应该让她做
then maybe you shouldn't let her be a conduit
恶魔的传话人
for a primordial evil.
我承认 这不是我为她设想的未来
I admit, this isn't the life that I wanted for her,
统治世界本应是我给她的礼物
but world domination was supposed to be my gift to her,
她不必为此奋斗
not her career path.
或许你应该告诉她你的想法
Then maybe you should tell her how you feel.
她压力很大
She's under a lot of pressure, you know,
-都为了取悦你 -我
- and it's all to impress you. - Me?
我为诺拉感到很骄傲
I am so proud of Nora.
很显然她知道
Obviously she knows that.
她只知道你对她说了什么 达米恩
She only knows what you say to her, Damien.
我可以叫你达米恩吗
Can I call you Damien?
-什么事 -人在我手上
- Yeah? - I have the girl.
诺拉 如果你伤害她 我发誓
Nora? If you hurt her, I swear--
在施耐德水泥大楼楼顶见我
Meet me on the rooftop of the Schneider Cement building.
公平交易
An even exchange--
她的命换科学家的
her life for the scientist.
我要揍扁我自己
I am gonna kick my ass.
怎么了 诺拉吗 她还好吗
What is it? Is it Nora? Is she okay?
她还活着 他的命换她的
She's alive. His life for hers.
他想一小时后见
He wants to meet in one hour.
我应该听她话的 都是我的错
I should've just listened. This is all my fault.
-如果我失去她... -看样子
- If I lose her... - L-look, it seems like
你打绳结出了问题
you're having trouble with a knot.
-是 -你大概把
- I am. - Okay, well, you're probably
松弛的部分滑过了半结
slipping the slack through the half-hitch.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我是鹰级童子军 相信我
Because I'm an Eagle Scout. Trust me.
我和你交手很多次了
Look, I-I fought you lots of times.
我们可以一起救诺拉
Together, we can save Nora.
只要还给我战衣
Just give me back my suit.
好呀 在我们救了诺拉之后
Oh, sure, and after we save my daughter,
也许我们能一起打篮球喝啤酒呢
maybe we can go shoot some hoops and grab a brewski.
现在是个好结了
Now, that's a good knot.
一个心理疗程不会让我们成为朋友
One therapy session does not make us friends.
完事之后我还是要杀了你
You are still gonna die when I'm done with you.
你
You...
为什么我们不能合作呢
There is no reason why we can't collaborate.
我们扣押博士几天
We'll take the doctor for a few days
用完他后再送回去
and give him back when we're done with him.
你不想稍微谈一下你的计划吗
You don't want to t-talk about your plan even a little bit?
计划很简单
Oh, the plan is simple.
我要杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
我觉得我们该走了
Hey, you know, I think we should go.
不 还不行
No, not yet.
我能感到图腾就在这周围
It's like...I can feel my totem everywhere in here,
但是感觉不一样了
but it feels different.
你还在这里
You're still here.
这里发生了什么
What happened to this place?
你的图腾被黑暗占据得越久
The longer your totem is in the possession of darkness,
它被破坏得越严重
the more it is corrupted.
我在反抗 但是我不能永久抵抗
I am fighting it, but I cannot resist forever.
我会拿回我的图腾 我保证
I'll get my totem back, I promise.
你必须也让瓜莎回来
You must get Kuasa back as well.
她需要你
She needs you.
很快你会需要她
And soon you will need her.
为什么
What for?
第一个图腾拥有者囚禁了一个大恶魔
The first totem bearers imprisoned a great evil,
-如果他逃脱 -你是说马卢斯
- and if he breaks free-- - You mean Mallus?
不要在这里说他的名字
Do not say his name here.
他不能进入你的世界
He cannot enter your world,
但这里是界中之界
but this is the world between worlds.
时间在这里不存在
Time does not exist here,
时间是他的牢笼
and time is his cage.
时间被破坏得越严重
And the further time is broken,
恶魔重获自♥由♥的脚步就越近
the closer the demon comes to break him free.
所以达克和他的同伙制♥造♥时代错误
This is why Darhk and his allies are creating anachronisms.
如果你不阻止他们
And if you do not stop them,
所有时间都有危险
all of time is at risk.
诺拉 如果你伤害她 我...
Nora! If you hurt her, I--
我想见那科学家
I want to see the scientist.
现在还我女儿 你这傲慢的小杂种
Now give me back my daughter, you cocky little bastard.
诺拉
Nora!
-爸爸 -不
- Dad! - No!
有我在 我不会让你摔下去
I got you. I won't let you fall.
所以我不要孩子
This is why I'll never have kids.
他们让你软弱
They make you weak.
爸爸
Dad!
魔法
Huh. Magic.
我应该研究下这个
I should look into that.
我拉着你
I got you!
启动战衣
Activate suit.
启动战衣
Activate suit!
语♥音♥验证失败
Voice authentication denied.
战衣 发射原子冲击波
Suit, fire Atom Blaster.
帕尔默博士 语♥音♥验证通过
Dr. Palmer-- voice authenticated.
减少原子冲击波99%
Okay, reduce Atom Blaster power by 99%,
瞄准
Target...
向左45度 向下10度
45 degrees to the left, 10 degrees down.
改成10.1度
Make it 10.1 degrees.
然后
And...
发射
fire?
诺拉
Nora!
爸 你必须放开我
Dad... you have to let me go.
不 我不会
No! I won't!
再不放手你会死的
If you don't, you'll die.
不
No!
我不能再一次
I can't lose you,
失去你
not again.
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
我爱你
I love you!
你为什么还不死
Why won't you die?
因为还有值得我活下去的东西
Because I have something to live for!
这个图腾 转变了
The totem...it's turned.
她吸收了它的力量
She has claimed its power.
我们得离开这
Okay, we need to get out of here.
-不 -你们必须离开 孩子
- No. - You must leave, my children.
快跑
Run!
宝刀未老啊 老爸
Looks like you still got it, old man.
你说谁老呢
Who you calling old man?
257岁的我气色不错
I look good for 257.
-我早就想这么做了 -干得好 亲爱的
- I've always wanted to do that. - Nice one, honey.
解决他们
Got them.
沃格尔博士 你还好吗
Dr. Vogal, you okay?
-一个机器人 -不 是我
- A roboter man? - No, no, it's me.
我们得带你离开这
Look, we got to get you out of here.
我做不到 来不及了
I can't make it. It's too late for me.
拿着
Here, take this.
不 你得亲手把它还给格蕾塔
No. No, you're gonna get it back to Greta yourself.
这个娃娃不是她的
The doll was never hers.
你想知道的所有关于冷聚变的资料
Everything you need to know about cold fusion--
全都在这了
it's all in there.
我不会把你一个人留在这
I'm not gonna leave you here.
你的家人需要你
Your family needs you,
地球也需要你杰出的头脑
and the planet needs your brilliant mind.
好
Okay.
不
No!
我可不能让他毁了我的完美记录
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表