剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
But if you're here, then...
是个...
It's a--
你的力量很大
Wow, you are very powerful.
你想都想不到
You have no idea.
雷的妈妈 很荣幸被选...
Ray's mom, it's an honor just to be nominated--
你我都知道现在来不及阻止了
We both know it's too late to stop this.
也许我们刚认识彼此...
Well, maybe if we just get to know each other--
离他远点 贱♥人♥
Get away from him, you bitch.
我就知道 你吃醋了
I knew it, you're jealous.
不 她在扰乱你的大脑
No, she's messing with your mind.
她控制你的视觉 那...
She's making you see things. That...
内特 那不是雷的母亲
Nate, that is not Ray's mother.
太荒唐了 这当然是雷的妈妈
Don't be ridiculous. Of course it's Ray's mom.
否则还能是谁 天啊
Who else would it be? Oh, my God.
我吻了支配者
I kissed a Dominator.
而且我很喜欢
And I liked it.
有什么关系呢
What's the matter?
你不觉得我很漂亮吗
Don't you think I'm pretty?
喂 看这里
Hey, over here.
野心勃勃的专辑
Super ambitious album.
莎拉 我们找到王后了
Sara, we found the queen.
棒呆了的装束
Awesome costume.
我快回到飞船了
I'm almost back to the ship.
我会飞过去找你们
I'll fly to you,
我们再把她引进去禁闭室
and we'll try to lure her onto the brig.
糟糕
Oh, crap.
"糟糕"什么
"Oh, crap" what?
借用乘波号♥ 马上回来
杰克斯 罗里 斯泰因
好吧 进行备用计划
All right, on to plan B.
假如有人把乘波号♥偷走了
Let's say somebody stole the Waverider.
如果给王后她要的东西
What if we give the queen what she wants
希望她和平离开呢
and just hope she goes in peace?
你是说宝宝吗 我正在办
You mean the baby? I'm already on it.
口香糖
Gumball.
别动
Don't move.
站远一点
Step away.
你不知道这家伙的能力
You have no idea what that thing is capable of.
我们带它走 没人需要受伤
We're taking it with us. No one needs to get hurt.
不能让你那么做
Can't let you do that.
我觉得你不想那么做
Uh, I don't think you want to do that.
你真的应该把武器放下
You should really lower your weapons.
我不能
I-I can't.
它在控制他们
He's controlling them.
雷 再打开
Ray, turn it back on.
-不 -不 什么
- No. - No? What?
为什么不
What do you mean no?
它会受伤
It'll hurt him.
它会伤害我们所有人
He'll hurt all of us.
它不会那么做的
He wouldn't do that.
不敢相信我这么固执
I can't believe I was this stubborn.
你如果不听我的话 我们都会死
Look, if you don't listen to me, we're all going to die.
*早上好*
*Good morning*
*早上好*
*Good morning*
*我们一整晚都在聊*
*We've talked the whole night through*
*早上好 跟你说声早上好*
*Good morning, good morning to you*
*早上好 早上好*
*Good morning, good morning*
*阳光很快会照耀*
*Sunbeams will soon shine through*
*早上好 跟你说声早上好*
*Good morning, good morning to you*
*早上好 早上好*
*Good morning, good morning*
*熬夜非常好*
*It's great to stay up late*
*早上好 跟你说声早上好*
*Good morning, good morning to you*
那么我们该走了吧
So we should go, right?
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
我告诉过你它不会伤害任何人
I told you he wouldn't hurt anyone.
你说得对 我本该相信你
You're right. I should have trusted you.
抱歉对你用了严厉的爱
I'm sorry for the tough love.
*早上好 跟你说声早上好*
*Good morning, good morning to you*
走吧
Let's go.
*离开电影*
*Left the movie show*
*未来不光明*
*The future wasn't bright*
*但到了黎明*
*But came the dawn*
*又开始表演*
*The show goes on*
*我不想说声晚上好*
*And I don't want to say good night*
天啊 你们太棒了
Man, you guys are really good.
-雷 -但 他们...
- Ray. - Yeah, but they were just--
*早上好*
*Good morning*
*早上好*
*Good morning*
快点 那些探员肯定
Quick, I'm sure those agents
已经清醒过来了
are already coming to their senses.
-那些我们用得上 -那些不是我们的
- Hey, we can use those. - Those aren't ours.
我们不能偷
We can't steal.
我知道你是个好孩子
I knew you were a good kid.
但破例一次吧 就这一次
But let's just make an exception, just this once.
各位 宝宝在我们这里
Guys, we've got the baby.
王后在我们这里
And we got the queen.
而且她在追杀我们
And she's trying to kill us.
希望大家同时到这里
Let's hope everyone gets here at the same time,
否则我们要面对愤怒的外星妈妈了
or else we're gonna have one angry alien mama.
-我们会赶得及的 -你确定我们借用
- We're gonna make it. - Are you sure it's okay
中城 2017年
-乘波号♥没事吗 -我确定他们会没事
- we borrowed the Waverider? - I'm sure they'll be fine.
我们赶不及了
We're never gonna make it.
他们往这去了
They went this way!
天啊 希望这能行
God, I hope this works.
你好 口香糖
Hey, Gumball.
支配者母亲来了
Mominator incoming!
我来对付它 私人恩怨
I'll take her. This one's personal.
它把我包起来了
She put me in a cocoon.
就像《外星人ET》
Whoa, it's like "E.T."
什么是《外星人ET》
What's "E.T."?
"什么是《外星人ET》"
"What's 'E.T.'?"
去吧
Go ahead.
你现在得走了
You have to go now.
你需要你妈妈
You need your mom.
但我们还是朋友
But we'll still be friends.
我会没事的
I'll be all right.
这里的人会照顾我
I have people here to take care of me.
因为你我才认识他们
And I wouldn't have found them without you.
去吧 去吧 小伙计
Go on. Go on, little buddy.
去找你妈妈
Go to your mama.
再见了 口香糖
See you later, Gumball.
我没有哭 我只是...
I'm not crying. I just have, uh,
眼睛里有外星粘液
alien goo in my eye.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
现在我要彻底刷个牙
Now I'm gonna go brush my teeth forever.
等下 为什么
Wait. Why?
我非常高兴
I'm so glad
我能在这里欢迎你来到这个世界
I could be here to welcome you to this world.
我相信这令人难以应对 但我抱歉地说
I'm sure it's overwhelming, and I'm sorry to say...
这永远都挥散不去
it doesn't really ever go away.
但这个地方...
But this place...
也充满...
it's also full...
奇妙
of wonders.
我到现在才发现的奇妙
Wonders that I'm discovering even now.
我很抱歉 老兄
I'm sorry, man. I--
你差点因为我而错过
You almost missed this because of me,
因为我不相信你
because I didn't trust you, and--
不 我应该...
No, I should have been...
我应该一开始
I should have been honest with you
就对你诚实
from the beginning.
你是这个家的一分子
You're as much a part of this family
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表