剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
爸爸
Papa?
加油
Come on!
加油
Come on.
阿妮拉还没出来
Aneela isn't out yet.
黏液
The green...
死了
It's dead.
全没了
All of it. The green is dead.
成功了
We did it.
阿妮拉
Aneela...
娅拉
Yala...
该死
Aww, shit.
醒一醒 娅拉
Gotta wake up, Yala.
娅拉
Yala.
再睡5分钟
Mm-mm. Five more minutes...
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, hun.
半小时前已经过了5分钟
Five minutes was half an hour ago.
又是兴致满满的一天
Another day full of joy.
我父亲曾给我讲过一个故事
My father told me a story once
关于一个小时在树林里的家庭
about a family that got lost in the woods.
该走了
Gotta run.
工厂今天活多
Got a heavy shift at the plant today.
别忘了拿午餐
Now don't forget your lunch, and remember to pick up
别忘了下班去超♥市♥抬一箱酒
a crate of Hokk from Krandall's after work.
那可能不行
Okay, that might be a problem. Boys are watching
我们几个男的晚上看比赛
the fights tonight.
你觉得谁的问题最大
Who do you think's gonna be the bigger problem?
没有酒的我 还是你的朋友
Me without the Hokk or the boys?
说得对
Good point.
好老婆 好日子
Happy wife, happy life.
他们为了不忘记回家的路
They left bread crumbs to mark their path
用面包屑留下了记号♥
so they'd never forget their way home.
- 混♥蛋♥ - 约翰尼
- Asshole. - Hey, Johnny.
- 准备好看今晚的战斗了吗 - 去不了了
- All set for the fights tonight? - Uh, no can do.
晚上要看酒吧 之后你可以过来
I'm on bar duty. But come by afterwards,
- 请你喝酒 - 很好
- shooters are on me. - Yeah, right on.
- 抱歉 - 小心点
- Oh, sorry man. - Hey, watch it.
有什么问题吗 亲爱的
What's your problem, pal?
没问题
I don't have a problem.
嘿
Hey!
你忘带午餐了
You forgot your lunch.
但是禽兽住在树林里
But a monster lived in those woods...
- 谢了 亲爱的 - 一个一个
- Thanks, hon. - And one by one,
把他们留下的东西都吃了
it ate everything they left behind.
放松一下朋友 河北就不
Relax, friend, have a drink.
酒吧在那边
Bar's over there.
欢迎来老城
Welcome to Old Town.
悬赏 杰克·金瑞特
什么鬼地方
What a shit hole.
记忆不是你的经历
Memories aren't where you've been...
而是你自己
they're who you are.
如果我拥有记忆
And if I own that...
就拥有你
I own you.
现在我出来了
And now that I'm out...
所有人都会是我的
I will own everyone.
扫兴者
第四季 第十集
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表