剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
最好是尽可能的
preferably as little conversation
少交谈 能帮助我 思考
as possible, helps with the, uh, thinking.
是的 思考
Right. The thinking.
但你说的 很少拥抱 这是意味着
But when you say, um, minimal cuddling does that mean...
但如果你不赞成这些事情
But if you're not cool with those terms...
不 我 赞成这些吗
Oh, no, I... Cool with those terms?
我完全赞成啊
I'm absolutely cool with those terms.
我非常爱它们了
I am in to those shenanigans.
很好
Great.
我们找到露西了吗
Yo, where we at on Lucy?
你们的联络有成功的吗
Any of your contacts pan out?
没有 老大
Negativo, Chief.
不过 好消息是 还没有人典当
Although, the good news is nobody's hocked a ship
类似露西的船呢
matching Lucy's description.
这才是问题呢 伙计
Well, that's a problemo, hoss.
露西是唯一一个可以追踪她射到
Lucy's the only one who can follow the tracker
电梯上的追踪器的船
she shot onto that elevator.
没有露西 就找不到牛逼小队
No Lucy? No Team Awesome Force.
听着 当露西被蜂拥攻击的时候
Look, Delle Seyah was at the Necropolis
黛尔·塞亚也在陵墓里呢
when Lucy was swarmed.
舰队肯定也在监视着情况呢
The Armada must have been monitoring the situation.
- 所以呢 - 所以 如果舰队的
- So? - So, if the Armada navs
导航在追踪着那些攻击露西的船
are tracking the ships that were chasing Lucy
那么我们可能就有一条能找到她的线索了
then we might have a trail that leads us to her.
连方西都搞不清楚
Well, even Fancy can't figure out
这艘船上的漂浮犰狳是如何导航的
how the navs on this floating armadillo work,
而他之前还是胡伦虫呢
and he was Hullen.
但他从没在舰队上工作过
But he never worked on the Armada.
我需要好好研究它们了
I have to study these dolls.
要思考很多东西了
Lot of thinking to do...
- 是啊 - 皮普 现在 来我屋子
- Yeah. - Pip, my room, now!
我们的无人机会侦查F2 L5和R7区域
Our drones will scout sectors F-2, L-5, and R-7.
我们要进行一个全面的扫查模式在这儿
We'll follow in a sweeping pattern here,
这儿和这儿
here, and here.
把头低下 祈祷他们能早点走吧
Just keep your head down and hope they leave soon.
把头低下来可不是我会做的事
Head down isn't really my thing.
这会让皇冠掉下去的
It messes with the crown.
走吧 把那些扫兴者给我带回来 小伙们
Go. Bring me those Killjoys, boys.
我会处理好的 相信我
I will handle this, trust me.
姑娘们
Girls.
在角落里说悄悄话 分享小秘密
Whispering in the corner, sharing secrets.
是不是在嚼关于我的舌头啊
Should my ears be burning?
这可说不好
Well, light a match and let's see.
这位神秘的美女
Well, if our little slice of mystery
真是毒蛇
doesn't come with a side of saucy.
乖 来这边吧 碧碧宝贝
Be a peach and scooch over there, BeaBeaDoll,
我想要了解一下我们的客人
I'd like to get to know our guest.
没有芯片植入 华丽的衣服
No chip implant, swanky clothes.
像你这样来自上流社会的人
What's a class act like you
为什么和一对儿杀人的扫兴者混在一起呢
doing with a pair of murderous Killjoys?
我应该好好看看他们的介绍信的
Oh, I should have checked their references.
不过呢 你雇保镖也就是为了让他们负责杀人啊
But then, a hint of murder's what you want in a bodyguard.
你的扫兴者们的肺和肝
Your Killjoy's lungs and liver?
应该可以弥补上我损失的人肉农场了
Should pay for some of the human fields that I lost.
但你肚子里的小家伙呢
But that little bun in the oven?
这应该可以弥补剩下的损失了
That should cover the rest.
我还个价
Ah, a counter-offer.
作为九大家族的首领 我可以让你非常富裕
As head of the Nine, I can either make you very rich
也可以让你死掉
or very dead.
九大家族的首领吗
Head of the Nine?
我看不是
I don't think so.
那些自负的近亲交♥配♥者们
Those uppity inbreds?
他们才不会自己怀孕呢 他们找代♥孕♥
They don't birth their own, they outsource.
而你作为代♥孕♥者 岁数有点大了
And you are a bit long in the tooth for a surrogate.
今天是漫长的一天了
It's been a very long day.
所以你要么给我买♥♥杯酒 要么从我面前滚开
So either get me a drink, or get out of my way.
我觉得你可能要在这儿再待一段时间了
I think you're gonna be staying a while.
考虑到你现在脆弱的身体状况 喝酒可是很不明智的
And imbibing would be unwise in your delicate condition.
我或者我的身体状况可是
Ah, there's nothing delicate about me
一点也不脆弱
or my condition.
盖洛
Toodles.
非常错误的行动
Very bad move.
这
That...
就好多了
was better.
就好像他的大脑被强制进入了睡眠模式
It's like his brain is being forced into sleep mode.
你确定我们不需要更多的束缚带吗
And you're sure we don't need more straps?
他没有自主运动功能 我们测试过
He has no voluntary motor functions, we tested.
但他们不是那种超级士兵吗
But aren't they like super-soldiers?
把保险装置打开
Leave the safety on.
- 感觉安全点了吗 - 没有
- Better? - No!
或者 有点
Not... maybe.
你可以把肾上腺素递给我吗
Can you get me the adrenaline?
是哪个
Which one's that?
那个打的注射器 就在等离子样品旁边
The big syringe, beside the plasma samples.
皮普
Pip.
好的
Yeah...
抱歉
Sorry.
他的脑电波一直重复同一种图示
His brainwaves keep repeating the same pattern,
好想他出故障了
like he's glitching.
你有没有试过启动再关掉
You tried turning him on and off?
- 你真是个天才 - 天才
- You're a genius. - Genius?
别这样 你才是
Come on, that's... that's you.
虽然我在16岁的时候
Although I did intern at the company's IT department
就在公♥司♥的IT部门做过实习生
when I was 16, and I did have
我确实也得到了最高的客户评分
the highest customer approval rating.
我妈妈有对我刮目相看吗 当然没有
Was mother impressed? No.
- 上帝啊 你在做什么 - 关掉再重启啊
- My God, what are you doing? - Turning him off and on.
低量充电应该可以切断反馈循环
A low-level charge should interrupt
可以重置他的系统
the feedback loop and reset him.
任何残余的损伤都可以被寄生虫修好
Any residual damage will be healed by the parasite.
好的 我们可以安全的为别人进行脑叶片切除手术
Okay, just because we can safely lobotomize somebody
不代表我们一定要给他们做手术
doesn't necessarily mean that we should.
他不是随便的别人 他可是胡伦虫
He's not somebody, he's Hullen.
他拿走了你的枪
He's got your gun.
妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
放下枪 我们不想伤害你
Drop the gun. We don't want to hurt you.
什么鬼
What the...
她要来了
She's coming.
她要来了
She's coming.
她要来了
She's coming.
她是谁
"She" who?
_试验场地
信♥号♥♥提示音越来越大了 我们一定就在信♥号♥♥上面
The signal's getting louder. We must be on top of it.
看到没 我的等离子试验品
There she is. My plasma probe.
是不是很好看
Ain't she a beauty?
是啊 真的很好看
Yeah, a real looker.
但是我没有看到绿灯
But I don't see any green.
一定是有什么东西把她从飞行轨道上打下来了
Something must have knocked her off her flight path.
她从天花板上掉下来了
She crashed right through the ceiling.
池子就在附近
The pool will be close.
我在那里有一个为可移♥动♥等离子
And I've got the plan for a portable plasma detector
准备的计划
right here.
你的绿色过敏症状就是关键
And your little green allergy is key.
你要把直接带到那里去
You're going to bring me straight to it.
等等 这就是你的计划吗
Wait, that's your plan?
把我当成一个人类巫术杆
Use me as a human witching rod?
你知道吗
You know...
我用尽一切方法想找到妲奇 而你却一直批评我
I'm just trying to find Dutch, and all you do is criticize.
你想放我下来吗 老弟
You wanna let me go, buddy?
对不起
I'm sorry...
有时候在楼上我比较暴躁
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表