剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
等着他
waiting for him.
到时 我们就能完美的
At which point, we grab him for some sweet, sweet
抓到他
scientific solutions.
你要做的就是
All you have to do is stand
好好守在商店门外就好
lookout outside the shop.
好吧
Okay.
我的绰号♥是 嘴哥
My nickname is "the Mouth."
不是千里眼
It's not "the Eyes,"
也不是顺风耳
it's not "the Ears,"
或者其他会掉下来的
or any other part of our bodies
身体部位 一旦克雷文
that's gonna fall off once Kravn doses us
对我们用了他那个小药瓶里的东西我们就完了
with whatever nasty shit he's got in those vials!
皮普 冷静
Pippin! Calm down!
听着 如果你担心的话 你可以回去
Listen, if you're worried, you can go back.
求之不得 拜拜
Bye. Good luck not dying.
不好意思 借过一下
Excuse me, pardon me.
好吧 干杯
Well, cheers.
你了解我的 杰拉德
You know me, Gared.
我是个诚实的人
I'm an honest gal.
从来不会欺骗任何人
Never messed with nobody.
我知道的 珍妮 我知道
I know, Ginny, I know.
苏希死的时候 只有我和那个孩子
When Suzy died, it was just me and the kid.
我从来不负债 挣钱光明磊落
I never took on no debts. Always paid my way.
那些嚎者为什么要把我孩子带走
Why'd a Howler come take my kid?
那不是嚎者 吉妮 别这样
It ain't a Howler, Ginny, come on.
什么
A what?
传统矿工的迷信
Old miner's superstition.
欠债太多 嚎者多多
"The debt's too high, Howlers arrive.
见到孩童 吃掉统统
Children beware, they'll eat your liver."
一点也不押韵
That doesn't rhyme.
那不是我写的 兄弟
I don't write the legends, bro.
我就是看到了
And I saw what I saw.
红色的双眼 就像嚎者一样
Red eyes, just like a Howler!
还对我施了法术
And it did magic on me.
看啊
Look.
短程能量武器
Short-range energy weapon.
- 我说的不是什么能量武器 - 你经常被打吗
- Didn't feel like no energy weapon. - You get shot a lot?
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
我们只是想帮忙 吉妮
We're just trying to help, Ginny.
你想帮我吗 那就帮我找到我的女儿 可以吗
You want to help? Find my baby girl... can you do that?
嘿 那里什么都没有
Hey, there's nothing there.
这可不是没什么
That sure looks like something.
别想什么下班以后的聊天了
And forget about after-work chitchat.
哦 你今天做什么了 亲爱的
"Oh, what did you do today, honey?"
我今天卖♥♥了可以融化别人蛋蛋的药
"Well, I sold a drug that melts people's testicles.
晚餐吃什么啊
What's for dinner?"
- 布莱森 你懂吧 - 举起手来
- Branson, baby, you understand... - Hands up!
待在原地 不要动
Stay still! Don't move!
这是干什么
What the hells is this?
抢劫 傻蛋
It's a stickup, asshole.
把值钱的东西都装进去
Start filling it with everything shiny.
嘿 基佬 坐好
Hey, Stringbean, sit tight.
妲奇 可以按警报了
Dutch, alarm's a go.
收到 马上就到了
Copy, almost there.
都装进去
Everything!
没法管大佬乔要过来那个任务真是太糟糕了
You know, it's too bad we can't ask Big Joe about that mission.
是啊 他死了又有什么关系呢
Yeah, what with him being dead and all.
还有希尔斯 也死了
Yeah, there's also Hills... also dead.
你有没有发现我们周围有很多人都死了
You ever notice a lot of people seem to die around us?
发现了
Yeah.
也算是我们的个人魅力了
It's part of our charm.
- 达文 我们进来了 - 来吧
- D'av, we're in. - Come to mama.
你们随时待命
He should be there any second.
嘿 我找了些香氛沐浴露
Hey, hey, hey, picked up some scented bubble bath.
你也可以拿去用 这是怎么回事
You can have some, too, if you... What's going on?
还好吗
Is everything okay?
这看起来像好的样吗
Does it look okay?
他体内燃烧营养物过快
He's burning through nutrients faster than
我还没输进去他就燃烧完了
I can get them in him.
把电解液拿过来
Get me electrolytes.
好吧 小家伙
Ah... Okay, little buddy, time to
是时候喝药了 好吗
drink up for Uncle Pip, okay?
好吧 这肯定是不好了
All right, that is definitely not okay.
随时
Any second...
他在哪
Where is he?
警报响了吗
Did the alarms go off?
肯定啊
Certainly did.
我连自己思考的声音都听不见了
I can barely hear myself think.
所以 你们是小贼 没错吧
So, thieves, are you?
不 我还要再想想 看看你们俩
No, I'm thinking more... Look at you,
更别说闻你们的味道了
not to mention smell you!
你们只能让我感受到绝望
Everything about you says desperate.
这绝不是我首选的客户
Not my preferred clientele.
你们在找什么
What are you looking for?
摄像头 话筒 我来给你们一个提示
Cameras? Microphones? I'll give you a hint.
你们找不到的 因为我根本不需要
You won't find any. I don't need them, not anymore.
这他妈是什么 约翰尼
What the shit is this, Johnny?
他怎么进来这个房♥间的 他在哪里
How can he be in this room? Where is he?
妲奇 我觉得他没在安全屋里
Dutch, I don't think he's in the safe room,
他就是安全屋
I think he is the safe room.
你说他就是安全屋是什么意思
What do you mean he is the safe room?
怎么 克雷文是人工智能吗
What, Kravn's an AI?
主机的知觉复杂性
Mainframe has a sentience complexity
远超于人工智能 就像
way beyond an AI. It's like...
有人给这个系统植入了人类的意识
someone uploaded a human consciousness into the system.
不是像 孩子 是确实植入了
Not like, boy, did!
通过三十年对疾病的学习
In 30 years of studying disease, I've learned
我已经不再相信肉体了
not to trust flesh.
肉体太虚弱了
Flesh is weak.
在这里 我就是不死之神
In here, I am an undying god.
而且很疯狂
Also crazy.
你们刚好是新鲜的肉体
You are just so much flesh to play with.
可供我新的测试项目玩弄一番
And I've been needing some new test subjects.
气体
Gas.
闻起来像泰敏 神经药剂 无形
Smells like Temin... Nerve agent, invisible.
她了解镇定剂 所以
She knows her sedatives, which means
她也知道你们剩下的清醒时间
she also knows how long you have to stay conscious.
桌子上是什么
Uh, what's that on the desk there?
钢笔
Pens?
呃 好吧 干嘛不放呢
Yeah, sure. Why not?
我的笔老丢
I'm always losing mine.
妲奇 到底怎么回事
Dutch, the hells is going on?
不是只有你会踢腿 大兄弟
Everybody has shins, big fella!
妲奇
Dutch!
不至于吧 还要用兴♥奋♥剂♥
Stim packs. Really?
这兴♥奋♥剂♥不错
Those are good stim packs.
确实是
Oh, they really are.
来玩点野的吧
Oh, let's get rough!
我同意
I completely agree.
冻住了
Frozen.
这他么不是一个派对吗
Well, isn't this just a goddamn party?
这他妈是什么
What the hells is this?
我们是被人给搞破坏了吗
Are we being sabotaged?
不知道
I don't know.
知道怎么解决吗
Any idea how we fix it?
不知道
I don't know.
我不知道我的名字
I don't know my name.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
好吧 冷静
Okay, easy.
别倒苦水了
Don't juice your lemons.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表