剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
24 crates of beet wine,
签过字 密封过 就差送货了
signed, sealed, and... nearly delivered.
进口文件
Import docs.
那东西没毛线用
I'm not sure what the hells that's for,
但是在这里意义还挺大的
but it means shit-all here.
- 这里是封闭区 - 意思是
- This is a closed zone. - Meaning what?
只有两组人
Well, only two groups
能够往奎德进口货物
are allowed to import to the Quad:
公♥司♥和扫兴者
the Company and Killjoys.
其他人的话
Everyone else...
都算是走私
is smuggling.
所以你是走私犯
That'd be you.
没收♥货♥物
Seize the cargo.
喂
Hey.
你不能这样
Hey, you can't do that.
因为我盛气凌人的外表下
Because underneath this gruff exterior
藏着一颗豆腐心吗
lies the heart of a puppy?
因为他们信任我们才给我们工作的
No, because we took this job in good faith,
要是送不到货就拿不到钱
and we don't get paid unless we deliver.
那你就交罚款吧 孩子
Then I guess you better pay the fine, son.
今天之前给我一万
10,000 joy end of day,
不能通融
no exceptions.
交罚款之前 你们的船要扣下
Meanwhile, we impound your ship.
祝你们在老城区愉快
Have a nice day in Old Town.
去嫖嫖
Try the sexers.
别吃猪肉
Avoid the pork.
真讨厌这里
I hate this place.
居然困在这诡异的地方
Trapped in a strange land,
我们的英雄和往常一样
our heroes did what heroes do
去寻找解决方案和啤酒
and went in search of answers and ale.
现在我们没钱也没船
So now we have no money and no ship.
我们这趟旅行真是棒
This trip of yours is going great, by the way.
厉害死了
A-plus.
我们还没点呢
Uh, we didn't order anything yet.
亲爱的
Oh, honey...
你一进来表情就说明一切了
your faces did, as soon as you walked in that door.
- 这个我请 - 谢谢你
- This round's on me. - Thank you.
你想爽一下吗
You really want to feel better?
告诉我你的喜好 我可以给你安排几个楼上的鸡
Tell me your flavor, and I can recommend some sexers upstairs.
他们缺人吗 我们缺钱
Are they hiring? We could use the cash.
我开玩笑啦
Wha--yeah, no, I'm kidding.
可惜了
Mm, our loss.
你那蓝汪汪的眼睛真是
Oh, those baby blues, whoo! Mm!
长成这样不怕没饭吃
You'd never go hungry.
谁能在这种破地方
Who the hells can raise 10,000 joy in one day
一天内凑齐一万
in a shit town like this?
谁也做不到
No one can.
没人
No one can.
这一定是勒索
It's gotta be a shakedown.
他们肯定就是这么欺负外地人的
I bet they pull this shit on all the out-of-towners.
可能就是想受贿
They're probably just looking for a bribe.
我们上哪弄钱啊
With what money?
最后的钱都被你在莱朗用来救我这个大帅哥了
You used the last of it to save my spectacular ass on Laryon.
好吧 我的方法行不通 那你试试
Fine, we tried it my way. Now we'll try it your way.
那你就去
Go and do your, you know,
诈骗好了
gambit hustle thingy.
你的意思你需要我这个
Are you saying that I'm an expert
专家的技能吗
and that you might in fact need said expertise?
是
Sure.
看看大♥师♥是怎么干的
Watch a master at work.
瞧我咋行骗
Let's get my con on.
天呐 希望能行
Oh, Gods, help us.
对不起 对不起 伙计
I'm sorry. Sorry, buddy.
嘿 你好吗
Hey! How are ya?
很高兴见到你
So good to see ya.
抱歉 伙计 认出人了
Oh, sorry, buddy, wrong guy.
嘿 我的朋友正要打架
Hey, my friend's getting into a fight.
100块赌他会赢
100 joy says he wins.
蓝眼睛那位吗
Blue eyes?
嘿 把钱包还我
Hey! Give me my wallet!
抓住那家伙
Grab that guy!
三对一 好啊 我赌
Three against one? Yeah, I'll take that action.
约翰尼
Johnny...
都在我掌控之中 我只是想慢慢来
Hey, look, I got this. I'm just playing the long game.
但你的慢慢来就要害得我们
Yeah, well, your long game is leading us
快死了
to a very short death.
别打了 别打了
All right, all right.
所有人都冷静下来
Everybody calm your shit.
新家伙 跟我来
You, new guy, come with me.
不行
I don't think so.
不吗
Oh, no?
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
是什么
What was that?
你做了什么 我感觉到了什么东西
What did you do? I felt something.
这很重要
This is important.
我能继续吗
May I continue?
那个男人把他的徽章给战士看 他说
The man held up his badge to the warrior, and he said...
- 你知道这是什么吗 - 不知道
- You know what this is? - No...
但我知道这个是什么
but I know what this is.
全都不许动
I'd stay very still if I were all of you!
可爱镇子 很高兴见到你们
Lovely town. Nice to meet y'all.
记得给酒保小费
Tip your bartender.
你不是说不能违法吗
I thought you said no breaking the law.
我是说你不能
I said you shouldn't.
你不擅长违法 但我可棒极了
You're no good at it. I'm bloody amazing.
行吧 我们都同意
Well, let's just agree
一起诈骗更好吧
that we're better at grifts together.
嘿 也许我们找到了天职
Hey, maybe we found our niche.
我们可以在J殖民地混 再也不挨饿了
We can go up and down the J, never go hungry again.
给
Here.
你留下吧
Keep it.
为什么把你的分红给我
Why are you giving me your cut?
因为你需要它离开这里
Because you'll need it to get out of here,
- 离开我 - 你在说什么啊
- away from me. - What are you talking about?
你们好 又是我
Oh, hi. Hi there. It's me again.
有个新消息要给你们
I got an update for ya.
你们被捕啦
You've been locked and served.
- 她发现我们了 - 毒在蔓延
- She's found us. - It's spreading.
当它到达我的心脏时会怎样
What happens when it reaches my heart?
关键的不是心脏
It's not the heart that matters.
当它到达脑海时 她就成功突破了
When it reaches your mind, she'll break through.
她会知道一切
She'll know everything.
不管你是在干嘛 你最好赶快
Whatever you're doing, you better hurry.
她马上就来了
She'll be here soon.
每一场仗都有个似乎
Every battle has a crisis
无法取胜危机
that seems unwinnable,
而那个战士也即将面对她的
and the warrior was about to face hers.
听我的
Let me lead.
我已经在无数不同的星球上
I've been through this a million times
经历过无数次了
on a million different planets.
也只有你会吹嘘经常被捕了 蠢货
Only you would brag about multiple arrests, dingus.
你必须专注于故事的细节
You must focus on the details of the story.
这也是讲它的原因
That's why it needs telling.
这是一个静脉测谎仪
It's a venous lie detector.
别浪费我的时间
Don't waste my time.
你今天是和一位
Were you arrested today
不知名的成年女性共同被捕的吗
with an unnamed adult female?
检查 检查
Check, check.
试麦 试麦
Testes, testes.
直接说答案
Just answer.
是的
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表