剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
可真棒
Really nice.
泥嚎呀
Hello!
你不是我点的菜啊
You're not what I ordered.
我们应该是能解决的吧
Hi. Maybe we can work something out.
绝对的 朋友
Sure thing, friend.
我不亲嘴的
Oh, I don't kiss on the mouth.
约翰尼说你都不用跟别人在同一个房♥间
John says you can kick someone's ass
就能把他们揍一顿
without even being in the same room.
我也会学这个吗
Am I gonna learn that?
训练的开始是严防密守
Training starts with a solid defense.
那皮裤呢
What about leather pants?
训练的开始不是先穿皮裤吗
Shouldn't training start with leather pants?
集中注意力
Focus.
我们来看看你的能耐
Let's see what you can do.
第一课 永远要对周围的环境保持警觉
Lesson one: Always be aware of your surroundings.
告诉我这屋里都有什么武器
Tell me what weapons are in this room.
额 你的枪
Um, your gun...
- 你的刀 - 是复数
- your knife... - "Knives."
你都把武器放在哪里啊
Where do you keep them?
这房♥间里至少还有16种武器可以杀人
There are at least 16 more weapons in this room
或者致残
that can kill or maim:
这把椅子 你的腰带
the chairs, your belt,
甚至你眼睛上的布料都可以
even that cloth over your eyes.
在一个杀手的眼里 一切都是武器
An assassin sees everything as a weapon,
你需要清楚会不会有人
and you need to know if someone's
会拿来威胁你
gonna use one against you.
告诉我我的位置 和我的动作
Tell me where I am. What am I doing?
在桌子旁边
At the table...
移♥动♥椅子
Moving the chairs...
在那堆链条旁边
Near that pile of chain...
现在在梯子旁边
Now the ladder.
不错嘛
Not bad.
你不能分心
You can't get distracted.
即便你在一个很吵的地方
You need to be able to hear that sound
你也要能够听到声音 来知道自己
in a crowded room and instantly know
有没有危险
you're in danger.
我们现在来学习一下如何对付真实世界吧
Now let's get ready for some real world training.
这是克兰给我的
That's the memory Khlyen gave me
杀手在塔尼亚的记忆
of the assassin at the Tenyer.
你好啊朋友
Hello, friend.
帕金斯基系统里有一颗白矮星
There's a white dwarf in the Plazinski system,
但是不足以引发
but it's not big enough
这么强大的电磁辐射
for this much electromagnetic radiation.
择夫
Hey, Zeph,
你能过来一下帮我看看吗
can I get you up here for an opinion?
露西
Luce?
你看到泽夫了吗 她跟皮普在一起吗
You got eyes on Zeph? Is she with Pip?
是的 但他们俩现在都不在船上
She is, but neither of them are currently aboard.
泽夫带皮普去了黑根船
Zeph took Pip on the Black Root ship.
你怎么不说一声呢
You didn't think to mention that?
泽夫不让我说 不过她留了一条信息
Zeph instructed me not to, but she left a message:
哈喽各位 我绑♥架♥了皮普
"Hey, guys, so, listen, I kidnapped Pip.
别害怕 你们害怕了吗
Don't freak out. Are you freaking out"...
说重点
Cut to the pertinents.
我要带他回舰队
"I'm going to take him back to the Armada,
这样我就可以搞清楚他到底怎么了
"so I can figure out what's wrong with him.
如果皮普不在孩子旁边
"Pip can't be a threat to the kid
就不会有威胁了对吧
"if he's nowhere near him, right?
- 好了 泽夫撤了 - 妈的泽夫
- Okay, Zephyr out." - Damn it, Zeph.
她比我们先离开多久了
How much of a head start does she have?
达文 听我说 我觉得她做的是对的
D'av, look, I think that she's right on this one.
她把我哄宝宝睡觉的人掳走了
She sprung my baby-napper.
是带他远离你的孩子了啊
And took him far away from your kid.
这是保护他最好的方式了
That's the best way to protect him.
- 没有皮普 就没有问题 - 不是的
- No Pip, no problem. - No.
你先别激动 哥们
Hey, hey, just slow your roll, papa bear,
你的孩子是安全的
your kid is safe, especially if
而且是被妲奇训练着呢
he's getting trained by Dutch,
那可是杀手中最牛逼的杀手了
the baddest of bad assassins.
他已经活了两天了
He's been alive for two days,
我无时无刻不在担心他
and I haven't stopped worrying about him for a single second.
我只是
I just... I...
我不知道怎么去当一个父亲
I don't know how to Dad.
一个完完整整的小人突然就这么出现在我生命中了
An entire human being just parachuted into my life,
我要为他负责
and I'm responsible for him.
我知道你为什么会担心
I get why you're worried,
但是达文 你可以的
but come on, D'av, you got this,
在我看来你是一个很厉害的爸爸
'cause you're a great dad to me.
不过你确实把我抛下
Although, you did abandon me
让我被捅 被毒贩揍
and get me stabbed, mule-kicked,
还被半附身了
semi-Hullenized.
- 开玩笑太早了吧 - 是呗
- Too soon? - Yeah, probably.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 我有情报 约翰尼 - 曼诺
- I've got an update, John. - Mano?
我需要跟你谈谈 很紧急
I need to talk to you. It's urgent.
我跟你说了 我不会为了满足你的变♥态♥欲望
Hey, I told you, I'm not selling you any memories
而卖♥♥给你任何记忆的
for your creepsters.
就好像让你看着我的伤疤你就能知道哪些都是怎么来的一样
Like being able to tell my good scars from the bad ones.
我查到了
I got a hit back on that photo
你在数据库搜的那张跟照片的信息
you ran through the database,
无线电里不方便说
but it's not a conversation for over coms.
好吧 达文过去找你了
All right, D'av's on his way.
快点
Hurry.
好了
All right...
我觉得我们已经离露西很远了
I think we're far enough away from Lucy,
除非这个方法不管用
in case this doesn't work.
你现在没有地方可以逃了
There's nowhere you can escape to,
除非你杀了我然后控制了飞船
unless you kill me and take the ship.
泽夫 我不会这么做的
Zeph, I would never.
你当时想偷走达文的孩子
You tried to steal D'av's kid.
我这不是 没有成功嘛
It... it's not like I succeeded.
我都不记得自己做了这件事
I don't even remember doing it.
我知道 因为不是你做的
I knew it, because it wasn't you.
- 谢谢你 - 是那只蜘蛛干的
- Thank you. - It was the spider.
没错 什么
Right. What?
蜘蛛 什么蜘蛛 你在说什么呢
Spider? What spider? What are you talking about?
呃 你的大脑里有一只
Um, there's an itty-bitty
非常小的绿色巨型蜘蛛
giant green spider in your brain.
- 一只蜘蛛 - 是的
- A spider? - Yeah.
它 它在动吗 你看到它了吗
It... is it... is it moving? Have you seen it?
它是活的吗 它在动吗 它在动 是不是
Is it alive? Is it moving? It's moving, isn't it?
我能感觉到它那毛骨悚然的腿
I can feel its creepy little legs
在我脑袋里爬来爬去
crawling around in my brain.
是那个像蜘蛛一样的黑点
It's that dark spider looking spot there.
它是怎么进去的
How'd it get in there?
哦 我的猜测是
Oh, uh, my guess?
眼睛 耳朵 鼻子 嘴
Eyes, ears, nose, mouth.
我猜还有其它的可能
I suppose there are other options,
但是那些地方距离大脑
but it's a longer route
- 更远一些 所以 - 不是
- to the brain, so... - Nope.
它缠绕在你的大脑延髓上面
It's wrapped around your medulla oblongata.
它能控制你的自主神经功能
That controls autonomic functions,
甚至在你不知道的情况下控制你
controls you without you even knowing it.
你打算怎么把它弄出来
How are you gonna get it out?
由于绿色粘液还冻着 所以
Well, the green is still frozen, so...
我们得用原始的办法了
we're gonna have to go old school.
哎呀 你该洗澡了 朋友
Oh, you're overdue for a bath, friend...
也该挨揍了
and an ass-kicking.
我们还没有给你正式介绍
We haven't been formally introduced.
我家公♥司♥是我的
I own this establishment,
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表