剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
and I will take it with you.
你要是死了就不行了
Not if you're dead.
哦 妈的
Oh, hell.
约翰尼 你会没事的
You're gonna be okay, Johnny.
你也会没事的
So are you.
但是我现在真的需要解药 好吗
Uh, but I really do need that cure now, okay?
抱歉 当然了
Sorry, of course.
真是惊讶到我了
I'm impressed.
刺客和毒药什么的
The assassin and the poison.
就这事肯定会把希尔斯拖下水
Hills is gonna wet himself over this.
这是你的那一份
Here's your cut.
应该足以让你去下一个想去的地方了
Should be enough to get you wherever you need to go next.
那我的那一份呢
What about my charges?
嘿 小子 你何不去给自己买♥♥瓶汽水去
Hey, kid, why don't you go grab yourself a soda?
我是个男人 你知道吧
I'm a man, you know?
是啊 年龄是够了
Hmm. Grown-ass man.
听着 我曾经也认识个干♥你♥这行的
Listen, I used to know someone like you,
某人
in your line of work.
不是 不是什么好活
It's--it's not good.
- 对灵魂来说不是好事儿 - 怎么了 你现在要进阶为我的救星了吗
- It's not good for the soul. - What, are you my savior now?
为什么不呢 你还有什么更好的选择么
Sure, why not? You got a better offer?
听着 你和你的搭档可以拍屁♥股♥从我奎德星上走人
Listen, you and your partner can haul ass out of my Quad
再也不回来
and never come back.
我完全没问题
I'm fine with that.
- 或者 - 怎么样
- Or... - Or?
你知道这个证章最棒的是什么地方吗
You know what the best thing about that badge is?
滥用它好让人们都臣服于你吗
Abusing it to make people obey you?
它简化了办事流程
It simplifies things:
规则 证明
rules, warrants.
事情变得干净而合法
Everything's clean and legal.
我不知道 我只是觉得
I don't know, I just figured
你可能是那种喜欢一些
you might be someone who might like
安全事物的人
something secure like that.
随时欢迎
Standing offer.
我现在已经闻名于星际之间了
The Interstellar's all over my ass on this.
所以 你要招募她吗
So, hotshot, you recruit her?
你怎么不跟我说实话
Why didn't you tell me the truth?
是啊 你好 陌生人
Yeah. "Hello, stranger.
感谢你从折磨着我的生活中把我解救出来
"Thank you for rescuing me from my tortured life
并成为我唯一的朋友
"and being my only friend.
我又没有提起过我其实是个大肆杀戮者
"And did I mention that I'm a mass murderer?
无论如何 我们下一站去哪
Anyway, where should we go next?"
我是说 你的电梯间演说要起作用 但是
I mean, your elevator pitch needs work, but...
我不知道该怎么来做好人
I don't know how to be a good person.
你是怎么跟别人说的
How do you tell someone that?
不重要了 因为我也就没相信你
- Doesn't matter, 'cause I wouldn't have believed you.
你知道吗 她错了
She was wrong, you know.
人们改变了
People change.
一切都改变了 这是自然的法则
Everything changes. That's natural law.
液体蒸发成气体 身体腐朽成土壤
Liquids become gases. Bodies become soil.
训练有素的杀手成为
Trained killers become
健康的 适应良好的公民
healthy, well-adjusted citizens?
不用跑路了
Not by running.
如果这一次我们留下呢
What if this time, we stayed?
我们一路向前 加入搜捕联盟呢
We went straight, we joined the RAC?
我是说 我穿上制♥服♥老俊了
I mean, I would look great in a uniform.
但要是我
But what if I'm...
不善于平凡怎么办
no good at normal?
好吧 那么 娅琳娜·亚丁
Well, then, Yalena Yardeen,
那我就正式向你提出扫兴者的
I would like to formally propose
两年求婚 - 什么
- a Killjoys Twoyear. - What?
把你手指给我
Give me your finger.
快点儿
Come on.
我想你确实会很不正常
I think you will like the shit out of normal,
但若不是
but if not,
两年后 我们要么携手到白头
in two years, we renew our partnership
要么此生不见
or reneg.
不要责备 不要落泪
No blame, no tears.
行吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
好了 那么
Well, all right, then.
女王陛下 我们来干杯让事情变得正式一点吧
Let's go toast and make it official, Queenie!
嘿 你不能再这么叫我了
Hey, you can't call me that anymore.
我们要重新开始 记得吗 新生活 新身份
We're starting over, remember? New life, new identity?
好的
Fine.
公爵夫人
Duchess.
你这可是贬了我的官啊
Hey, that's a demotion!
哦 我清楚得很
Oh, I'm well aware.
公爵夫人
Duchess.
你撒谎了 知道吗
You lied, you know.
你说那小偷会救我的命 但是他没有
You said the thief saved my life, but he didn't.
- 是我救的他 - 你救了每个人
- I saved his. - You saved each other.
这才是你该记住的
That's what you need to remember.
你总是在救其他人
You always save each other.
他从哪儿救的她
What did he save her from?
我这儿
Me.
阿妮拉
Aneela?
不只是我需要你的陪伴
I'm not the only one who needs you.
- 去吧 - 等会儿再说
- Go. - In a moment.
这里优先
This first.
告诉我你都学到了什么
Tell me the real lesson.
约翰就是一个厚颜无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
That John's a cheeky asshole,
而我管的太多了
that I run too much.
好吧 你到底想知道什么
Fine, what's the lesson?
你迷失的时候
When you are lost,
你受伤的时候
when you are breaking,
你没有力气去与她抗争的时候
when you have no strength left to fight her,
找到约翰·雅各布斯
find John Jaqobis.
他才是你真正的北方
He is your true north,
唯一的回家的路
your only way home.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我需要你勇敢一点
I need you to be brave.
你是在生我的气吗
Are you angry with me?
她小时候我就不应该把她带到你身边
I should never have brought her to you as a child.
我还以为你是要照顾她
I thought you were gonna take care of her.
如果我们不快做些什么的话 那位女士就会来伤害她
If we don't do something soon, the Lady will break her.
她一直都想来伤害她 妮莉
She was always going to break her, Neelie.
我们唯一能控制的就是时间
The only thing we can control is when.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我藏了些东西
I hid something.
她要去哪里
Where is she going?
去面对那位女士
To face the Lady.
在她还有些许机会获胜的情况下
while she still has a chance to win.
怎么获胜 她只有孤身一人
Win how? She's alone out there.
如果她听话了就不会赢
Not if she listened.
其余的就由她决定了
The rest is up to her.
好了
Okay.
你不是想要我吗 你个臭娘们
You want me, you bitch?
来找我啊
Come and get me!
一个不能拯救我的故事 克兰
A story can't save my life, Khlyen.
这个能
This one can.
它能救下我们所有人
It can save all of us.
这是一个讲述可爱的 孤独的战士
It's the story of a lovely, lonely warrior
和救了我们所有人的那个小偷的故事
and the thief who is about to save us all.
扫兴者
第四季 第一集
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表