剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
- 我们正在休假中 - 拜托
- We're kind of on sabbatical. - Please.
我们是一个农业大队 佃农耕作物
We're a farming collective. Sharecrop.
这个季度我们的配额不够了
We can't make our quota this season,
对于失败的罚款是严格的
and the fine for failure is strict.
怎么个严格法
What kind of strict?
今天监督员们会过来 他们会把所有东西收走
The Overseers come today, and they'll take everything.
我们会挨不过这个冬天的
We won't make it through the winter,
- 但是他们并不在乎 - 禽兽
- and they won't care. - Monsters.
但是他们会尊重你你们的身份的
But they will respect your badge.
和他们谈谈 我们只想要一个公平的交易
Talk to them. We just want a fair deal.
扫兴者可不是干这个的
That's really not what Killjoys do.
- 这对我们有什么好处 - 一艘船
- What's in it for us? - A ship.
我听见你们在走廊里说的话了
I heard you talking in the hallway.
我知道你们需要这个
I know that's what you need.
帮帮我们 那么我们就会帮你们
Help us, and we'll help you.
我喜欢你的帽子
I like your hat.
能给我吗
Can I have it?
给
Give...
我 你的
me... your...
帽子
hat.
嘿 约翰
Hey, Johnny?
没事的 我知道你现在并不是自己
It's okay. I know you're not yourself right now.
我为什么想杀了他 达文
Why do I want to shoot him, D'Av?
因为我是真的想杀了他
Because I really want to shoot him.
但这并不意味着你必须杀了他 对吧
Doesn't mean you have to, though, right?
我会带咱们回家的
I'm gonna get us home.
然后我们会找到妲奇的 好吗
And then we're gonna find Dutch, okay?
- 你还好吗 - 刚才有点
- You good? - Got a little
忘乎所以了 但是
carried away there, but...
我没事了
I'm good.
很好
Good.
我现在去把步♥枪♥拿过来
I'll just hang on to the rifle for now.
从日志上可以看出
From what we can tell from the logs,
男孩们和德尔·塞耶一起乘着
the boys left here with Delle Seyah
阿妮拉的一艘飞船离开了
on one of Aneela's ships.
- 去哪里呢 - 陵墓
- Heading where? - The Necropolis.
他们再也没有回来
They never made it back out.
那我们就去找他们
Then let's go get them.
这段时间我一直在联盟里待着
I was on The Rack this whole time.
你看不到我吗
Do I look dead to you?
宝贝儿 我们试过了
Sweetums, we tried.
陵墓是无法通过的
The Necroplis was built to be impenetrable.
没有那个电梯 任何飞船都无法
No ship can get that close to the sun
靠近太阳 但是电梯早就消失了
without that elevator, and it's long gone.
好吧
Okay, well,
现在有很多消息 还都是坏消息
that's a lot of news... none of it good.
我觉得我们应该给她一些空间
I think that maybe we should give her some space.
同时 你们可以给我讲讲
In the meantime, you guys can tell me
你们的桃色事件 好吗
all about your peach situation, okay?
我能带大家进去
I can get us in.
- 怎么进去 - 约翰和达文当时乘着
- How? - John and D'Av came here
克兰的一艘逃生船来这儿
in one of Khlyen's jump ships.
- 它还在这里吗 - 在呢 在停泊区
- Is it still here? - Yeah, in the docking bay.
那我就能带大家进到陵墓里了
Then I can get us inside the Necropolis.
听着 你不能把一艘救生船开到大楼里去
Look, you can't just jump a ship inside a building.
太尼玛大了
It's too damn big.
请不要再低估我了
Please stop underestimating me.
当时我独自一人在黑暗中存活了下来
I survived nearly alone in the dark
在满是附身者的地方建造出来科技设备
in a station full of Hullen while building tech
让自己安全的离开了那艘船 你是怎么做的呢
to get me safely off board. How did you do?
该死 泽普罗
Damn, Zephyr.
- 你需要什么 - 克兰的船
- What do you need? - Khlyen's ship,
那艘船里的镜子魔方
the mirror cube that was inside it,
还有一个知道如何进出陵墓的
and a Scarback who knows the Necropolis
- 苦难僧侣 - 最后这个要求有点难
- inside and out. - Last part's gonna be tricky.
苦难僧侣们现在认为陵墓是一个墓地
Scarbacks consider the Necropolis a tomb now.
他们不会帮别人扰乱它的
They won't help anyone disturb it.
一个前苦难僧侣可以吗
What about an ex-Scarback?
怎么了
What?
我也有认识的人
I know people.
你能让我对他会做什么事
You wanna prep me for what the hell else
- 有个心理准备吗 - 我也不知道
- he might do? - I don't know.
他没有足够的绿色血浆
He didn't get enough green to make this
来作为简单的过度 他会像嗑药一样
an easy transition. He'll be craving it
渴望它 直到他慢慢稳定下来
like a drug until he gets enough to stabilize.
这个过程因人而异
The process is different for everyone...
极度的情绪波动 需求肾上腺素
Extreme mood swings, needing adrenaline.
还有冲头部开一枪吗
And a shot to the head?
因为这会是他的下场
Because that's what he's gonna get.
好吧 不那么有趣的部分还在后面:神经净化
Well, the less fun part is still coming: neuropurging,
消除他所有现存的情感联♥系♥
removing all of his existing emotional bonds.
这个人越善良 这个过程就越艰难
The more loving a person is, the harder that part is on you.
太好了 因为约翰就是一个附身的小狗狗
Great, because Johnny is a hug wrapped in a puppy.
你说你不会怪我的
You told me you wouldn't blame me.
你说你并不担心
You said you weren't worried.
我说的都是你应该听到的
I told you what you needed to hear.
我们都做了自己需要做的事
We both did what we needed to.
生存就是这样的 雅各布斯
This is what survival looks like, Jaqobis.
在最坏的条件面前
Doing the best you can
尽你最大的努力
with the worst options you've got.
现在 我是为了两条命而活
Right now, I'm surviving for two.
所以我会做任何必须做的事
So I will do anything required.
好吧
Fine.
你那也做好我这样做的准备
Then be prepared if I do the same.
妈的
Shit.
我知道
I know.
我只是需要非常确定
I just needed to be sure.
没事的
It's okay.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
事大了
This is not okay.
你知道的
You know,
对于一个高级的外星种族来讲
for a superior alien race, they have a serious lack
他们真的非常缺少含咖♥啡♥因♥的饮料
of caffeinated beverage options in here.
给你
There you go.
你没事吧
You okay?
我真的不知道我能不能搞定这件事
I don't actually know if I can do this.
怎么 害怕自掘坟墓吗
What, the jump to the Necropolis?
- 你是在担心这件事的风险吗 - 我是在担心未知性
- You worried about the risks? - I'm worried about the ifs.
如果我失败了呢 如果我不够聪明呢
If I can't do this, if I'm not smart enough,
那这条线索就行不通了
then the trail runs cold.
然后他们就真的消失了
And then they really are gone...
因为我让他们失望了
because I let them down.
好吧 那就
Okay, let's just, um...
打开这瓶饮料 小可爱
unpack that there, happy pants.
我想我们都同意
I think it's a mutually understood fact
没有你 我可能早就死在联盟了
that without you, I would have died on that Rack.
我本会死在一艘
I would have died of starvation
满载食物的船上
on a ship full of food
这并不是因为我缺少你的技术
and not because I lack your tech savvy
或者是缺少你准的吓人的方向感
or your freakish sense of direction
而是因为我没有
but because I never would have had the courage
打开那扇门的勇气
to open that door.
所以
So...
打开那扇门吧 泽芙
Open that door, Zeph.
这就是你擅长的事情
It's what you're good at.
要是我这样做你会来吗
So are you coming with me if I do?
你活着的时候就不来了
Not on your life.
- 你欠我一命 - 我可是刚刚
- You owe me your life! - I gave you
好好激励了你一番呢
a really good Pip talk just now!
- 皮普 - 别说了 你个坏蛋
- Pip! - No, you're the worst!
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表