剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
来吧 现在该说什么
Come on, what do we say?
我们应该说皮普是最棒的 对吧
We say that Pip is the coolest, right?
皮普
Pip?
击个掌 好朋友
High five, my man!
皮普
Pip.
好吧 有待提高
Okay, uh, work in progress.
请告诉我你发现了什么
Tell me you have something.
我检测到猛烈的端粒体退化
I'm seeing aggressive telomere degradation.
卟啉症病吗
Prophyria?
早衰病
The aging disease?
才五分钟他就长了五岁
He aged five years in, like, five minutes.
这不是病
That's not a disease.
更像是爆发
That's more like an explosion.
这孩子身体里有两种细胞
Look, the kid has two kinds of cells...
人类的细胞和胡伦虫细胞
A normal human one and a Hullen one.
人类细胞是正常退化的
Now, the human degrades like normal...
但是胡伦虫细胞看到退化之后
But the Hullen one sees any degradation
就会认为是需要修改的错误
as something it needs to fix.
所以会逼迫细胞加快在升速度
So it forces the human cell to regenerate faster.
- 再生的细胞越多 - 孩子长的就越大
- And the more it regenerates... - The older he gets.
没错
Yeah, exactly.
只是速度很快
Except for really fast,
真的 真的很快 好快呀
really, really... whoa, so fast.
好了 泽夫 明白了
Okay, Zeph, got it.
怎么样阻止他长得比我还老
How do we fix this before he's older than I am?
你们一个一个说
Don't everybody answer at once.
他的生理构造我也不懂
Well, his biology is way beyond me.
别自责了
Hey, don't be so hard on yourself.
如果我都不懂 约翰尼更不懂了
And if it's beyond me, then - Johnny doesn't have a chance.
当我没说
I take it back.
我们该怎么做
What do we need to do?
我们应该带他去战舰的实验室去
We need to get him back to my lab on the Armada,
得快点
and we need to do it soon.
我们只能说 糟糕了
Yeah, I think the technical - term for it is "fustercluck."
战舰怎么会没有电力
How did he lose all power?
估计跟我身后的
Oh, I'm gonna guess it has something to do
大绿冰棒有关吧
with this big green Popsicle behind me.
黏液一结冰 我们的引擎 防护系统
Soon as it froze, we lost engines, defenses,
和短时间内夺回联盟基地的机会
and any chance of us taking
都没了
back the RAC anytime soon.
所有的黏液都结冰了
Well, the Green's frozen everywhere.
你知道怎么才能启动吗
And ideas you can get back online?
有几个想法
A couple.
不过我都不喜欢
None I like.
而且现在威斯利星有点怪的吓人
Meanwhile, Westerley's getting good and creepy.
- 怎么说 - 有孩子失踪
- Creepy how? - Missing kids.
古城里失踪了13个 矿工驻点那里失踪了两个
13 in Old Town, two more out at Miner's Point.
现在有很多疯狂的迷信传言
Hearing all sorts of crazy superstitious shit.
夜间出没的妖怪
Monsters in the night.
他们绑♥架♥了孩子
They're taking kids?
我派了范西去侦探一下
I sent Fancy down to do some recon.
我们会知道威斯利星上面发生了什么的
We'll find out what's happening on Westerley.
等你回来之后 你也可以去调查这件事
As soon as you get back, you can look into it, too.
我们不回去了
We're not coming back.
为什么啊
Why the hells not?
到底是为什么啊 妲奇
Why the hells indeed, Dutch?
- 你如果要求的话 我会留下来的 - 我没有要求你留下
- You know I'll stay if you ask. - I'm not asking.
是啊 但是如果你需要我的帮助的话 小甜心
Yeah, but if you need my help, sugar plum...
你如果想帮我的话 就替我看着古城
If you want to help, be my eyes in Old Town.
那里不太对劲
Something weird's going on.
另外你不要拿走黛尔·塞亚的外套
And don't take Delle Seyah's jacket.
这更像一件披肩 真的
It's kind of more of a cape, really.
她太晕乎了 肯定注意不到的
She's too doped up to notice.
但等她醒来变得更恶毒之后
But I'm the one who has to be here
面对她的可是我
when she wakes up even bitchier.
或者我就让她一直晕着吧
Or maybe I'll just keep her sedated.
我们会没事的 对吧
We're gonna be okay, right?
- 我们会赢的对吧 - 是的
- We're gonna win this? - Sure.
我只是不知道该怎么做
I just don't know how yet.
听着 等我们到达一个太空港之后
Look, as soon as we get to a space port,
你就回家替我抱抱杰拉德
you head home and hug Gared for me.
天呐
Oh, gods!
我曾经是一个军阀 一个性工作者 一个企业家
I have been a warlord, a sexer, an entrepreneur,
而我最想念的是居然是那只又大又笨的熊
and that big goofy bear is what I miss the most.
我怎么变成 这样了
How did this happen... to me?
世事变迁
Things change.
哦 打他就对了
Oh, just whip him.
仆人就是用来打的
Mm, that's what servants are for.
有些事没变
Not everything.
我漫无目的
* I have no goals
说来就来 说走就走
* Easy come and easy go
告诉我 我是不是走得太远了
* Tell me, have I gone too far?
我漫无目的 说来就来
* I have no goals, easy come...
范西老兄
Fancypants!
很高兴见到一张友好的面孔
Nice to see a friendly face.
好吧 不管怎么说 很高兴见到你
Well... nice to see a face, anyways.
你想要什么
What can I get you?
你可以告诉我 该找谁谈谈
You can tell me who to talk to
这附近失踪孩子的事情
about the missing kids around here.
嘿 范西 伙计 人们现在都很紧张
Hey, Fancy, man, people are tense.
我来处理这件事吧
Why don't you let me handle this?
我来吧
I got this.
你知道失踪孩子的事吗
Do you know anything about the missing kids?
我对你没什么好说的 扫兴者
Nothing I'm telling you, Killjoy.
喂 喂 喂 范西
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Fancy!
你都知道什么
What do you know?
啥也不知道
Nothing.
我发誓 求你了
I swear! Please!
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我还应该问谁
Who else should I talk to?
还是让我来问吧
Maybe I should do the talking.
我们得回到奎德去
We have to go back to the Quad.
不 只要那个女士在采取行动我们就不回去
No, not if the Lady is making her move.
我才不在乎她是不是开了
I don't give a shit if she's opening up
一家新的连锁酒店
a new chain of hotels.
我们得回去救这些孩子们
We have to go back to save this kid.
- 约翰 - 事情不妙 妲奇
- Johnny... - It's bad, Dutch.
以现在的速度
At the rate things are going,
几小时之后他会经历生长突增期
he's gonna have another growth spurt within hours
之后还会再经历一次
and then another one after that...
你们觉得他们为什么在古城里抓孩子呢
Why do you think they're grabbing kids in Old Town?
他们在寻找第一个天生的胡伦虫
They're looking for the first natural-born Hullen,
无论这位女士打算对他做什么
and whatever the Lady is planning to do to him
都可能是不好的事
probably won't be good.
嗨
Hi.
问个问题 对于一个饥肠辘辘的小伙子来说
Uh, question... what do we have in the way
我们有什么食物或者饮料来让他维持生命呢
of sustenance and/or beverages for a rather hungry young lad?
我还是自己找找吧
I'll root around.
你们继续
You guys carry on.
备选方案
Alternatives.
我们需要什么
What do we need?
一个擅长侵略性疾病进程的专家
An expert in aggressive disease processes.
如果我不知道他的背景
If I didn't know his background,
我觉得他被注射了生物武器
I'd say that he was dosed with a bioweapon,
这种武器可以攻击细胞
something that attacks on the cellular level.
呃 嗨
Um, hi.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你们真的没有不含酒精的饮料吗
Do you seriously have no drinks that aren't alcoholic,
或者自认识你们以来 你们一直都是醉酒状态吗
or have y'all just been drunk the entire time I've known you?
继续说 你们说需要一位
Moving on, you said you need someone
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表