剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
约翰会去修复问题
John will fix what's broken,
而妲奇会带你回家
and Dutch will bring you home.
你应该是带他回家的人
You were supposed to bring him home.
长生
Elixir...
进化 消失
Evolve, disappear.
威斯利旧城
_
威斯利又恢复成老样子了
Westerley is back to normal.
孩子们回家了 父母们也开心了
The kids are home, the parents are happy.
也提醒了我是个还没有过孩子的人
Ugh, remind me never to have kids.
所以你想什么时候把枪给我都可以
So whenever you're ready to give me your gun is cool.
现在我们打平了
Now we're tied.
前胡伦虫两分
Ex-Hullen count for two.
- 泽芙在哪 - 休息
- Hey, where's Zeph? - Taking a breather.
她现在不是很想见我
I'm not really her favorite person right now.
敬皮普
To Pip.
- 敬皮普 - 敬皮普
- To Pip. - To Pip.
我会想念那个伟大的小烦人精的
I'm going to miss that annoying, majestic little shit.
约翰尼 达文
Johnny, D'av.
我知道阿妮拉什么意思了
I know what Aneela was trying to say.
上升 长生 消散
"Ascend, elixir, dissolve."
阿妮拉不仅告诉了我进去的方法
Aneela wasn't just telling me how to get in.
也告诉了我让她出来的
She was telling me how to let her out...
你做了什么
What did you do?
你是救了我的小偷
You're the thief who saved my life.
- 但你需要一个更好的向导 - 妲奇
- But you need a better guide. - Dutch!
可以打败夫人 可以带我们回家的人
Someone to bring us home when we kick the Lady's ass.
妲奇
Dutch?
你们好 小伙子们
Hello, boys.
嘿 夫人 想我了吗
Hey, Lady. Miss me?
利斯
扫兴者
第四季 第九集
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表