剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
需要治疗方法 而你会去帮我们找到它
genetic anomaly that needs an antidote, and you are gonna help us find it.
否则
Or else.
否则什么
Or else what?
你没法伤害我
I am untouchable.
你现在同样被存储在我的随机存储存取器里
You are also currently stored in my random access memory.
只要一次缓存清理 然后我能用曲奇配方覆盖掉你
One cache purge, and I overwrite you with cookie recipes.
让我看看是什么问题
Show me this problem.
还有你的名字是什么 我亲爱的
And what is your name, my dear?
- 约翰 - 请跟紧那个遗传学问题
- Johnny... - Just stick to the genetics,
字节恋人
lover-bytes.
我真的认为我应该和他谈谈 我认为那样会是好事
I really think I should talk to him. I think that'd be good.
我去和他谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to him.
或许不是现在
Maybe not right now.
不 你是对的 那是个糟糕的主意
No, you're right. That's a terrible idea.
我不应该那样做
I shouldn't do that,
我是说 他最不需要的有人说
I mean, the last thing he needs is some guy saying,
嘿 我就是那个基因被用来和一个疯狂且不朽的女人的基因
"Hey, I'm the guy" who's genes were spliced
拼接后制♥造♥出你
together with some crazy undying woman
的家伙
"to make you."
我的意思是 那听起来是胡言乱语 对吧
I mean, that would be nuts, right?
的确
Exactly.
但是或许那就是他想要听的
But maybe that's what he wants to hear.
我的意思是 如果我是他 我会想知道
I mean, if I was him, I would
我从何处来
want to know where I came from.
我去和他谈谈
I'm gonna talk to him.
达文 听着
D'avin, listen.
你真的认为你这状态
Do you really think you're in any shape
合适去给一个
to be giving the birds-and-the-bees talk
年龄不到1天的人进行性教育吗
to someone who's less than 24 hours old?
完全可以
Absolutely.
好吧 去吧
Fine. Go ahead.
我告诉他什么 妲奇
What do I tell him, Dutch?
你告诉他他需要听到的
You tell him what he needs to hear...
因为你一直那么做
because that's what you always do.
你有曾经真正地好好看看你的手吗
Have you ever really looked at your hands?
我的意思是 真正地看看它们
I mean, really looked at them?
或许不是现在
Maybe not right now.
嘿 小伙子 汤味道如何
Hey, buddy, how's the soup?
汤很好 皮普
Soup good, Pip.
突然间 你就会用动词以及其他东西
Next thing you know, you'll be using verbs and everything.
那很棒
That's... great.
皮普
Pip?
哇 哇 哇 我感觉跟不上节奏
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm not following this.
你怎可能会 这样的科学凭你的小脑瓜
How could you? The science is so far beyond
完全理解不了 以你的方式理解只会让我的笑岔气
Your tiny mind, it would make my sides hurt from laughing,
如果我们两个都有肋的话
If either of us had sides.
别这么粗鲁 克雷文先生
Don't be rude, Mr. Kravn.
谢谢你 露西
Thank you, Lucy.
我不是在和你说话 约翰
I'm not talking to you, Johnny.
什么 哦 拜托 露西
What? Oh, come on, Luce.
少说废话 全力运算
Less talking, more computing.
你不能催促一个天才 小女孩
You can't rush genius, girl.
完成了
It's done.
什么
What?
不可能 我刚刚才给你反应式
Impossible, I only just gave you the equation.
你不可能 我瞧瞧
You couldn't poss... Let me see.
天呐 你成功了 就是这个
My God, you did. That's it.
妲奇 我们得手了
Dutch, we got it.
把孩子带来
Bring the kid.
我要开始制♥造♥这种化合物了
I'll start generating the compound.
露西 亲爱的 我真不知道你有这能耐
Lucy, my dear, I had no idea what you are capable of.
是的 嗯 我知道
Yeah, well, I did.
干得漂亮 露西
Nice work, Luce.
露西
Lucy?
看起来她不愿意和你说话
It would appear she's still not talking to you.
麻烦你能闭嘴吗
Would you please shut up?
嘿 搞好了吗
Hey, did you get it?
是的 达文在哪
Yeah, where's D'av?
睡觉
Sleeping.
那个孩子在哪
Where's the kid?
我以为你们去抓他了
I thought that you were getting him.
他和皮普在休息厅
He's in the lounge with Pip.
他不在 我刚从那边过来
No, he isn't. I just went by there.
其实皮普不在船上 那个孩子也是
Actually, Pip is not on board, and neither is the child.
他们在哪
Where are they?
对不起 妲奇 我不知道
I'm sorry, Dutch, but I don't know.
好吧 我们得走了
Okay, we need to go.
- 去哪 达文 - 这是个特别大的太空站
- Where, D'av? - It's a big-ass space station.
至少先让我试试能不能
At least let me see if we can get access
找到安全源的切入口
to the security feeds.
外部我已经都检查过一遍了
I've already scanned all outward vessels.
皮普和那个孩子
Neither Pippin nor the child
都不在
are on board any of them.
他和你说什么了吗 泽芙
Did he say anything to you, Zeph?
没有 他什么也没说
No, he didn't say anything.
听着 我知道他有点烦人
Look, I know he can be a bit annoying,
而且 我也知道 好吧 是特别烦人
and I know he can be... Okay, really annoying,
但皮普是个好人
but Pip is a good person.
- 他绝对不会伤害一个孩子的 - 他有妹妹
- He would never hurt a child. - He has sisters.
他可能只是带他去别的地方了
Maybe he just took the kid somewhere.
他为什么要带走他
Why would he do that?
- 他要带他去见谁 - 带谁
- Who would he take him to? - Take who?
婴儿呢
Where's the baby?
- 嗯 泽芙 - 哦 知道了
- Yeah. Zeph... - Oh, on it.
殿下 我们需要谈谈
Your Highness, we need to talk.
他还在吃奶期 我们奎雷什人
There's a Qreshi ritual I need to perform
有个传统的仪式
while he's still nursing.
那我们更要谈一谈 走吧
Oh, wow, we definitely need to talk. Okay.
好了 约翰 找到什么了吗
Okay, John, what do you have?
- 我在努力 好吗 - 这是个非常复杂的系统
- I'm trying, okay? - It's a very complex system.
估计对你来说很复杂
For you, maybe.
露西 我的性感硅制美人儿
Lucy, my silicon siren,
你愿意通过我迷人的后门
would you care to have access
进入这个乌托邦主机的
to the entire Utopia mainframe through a charming
权限吗
little back door I have?
你现在倒是开口了
Now you tell us.
谢谢你 克雷文先生
Thank you, Mr. Kravn.
现在进入你的后门
Entering your back door now.
我们能不说后门了吗
Can we just not with the back-door talk?
我找到他们了
I found them.
你们瞧瞧她多快啊
Look how fast she is.
你就是个令人佩服
You are a wonder.
皮普刚刚买♥♥了两张去
Pippin just purchased two tickets
乌托邦的票
for a shuttle off Utopia.
五分钟后开车
It leaves in five minutes.
红外线镜头
Infrared lenses.
他们就是这样读取他的掌纹的
That's how they read his handprint.
不能再让他们带走其他孩子了
They're not taking any more kids.
妈的 杰拉德
Damn it, Gared!
嘿 扫兴者
Hey, Killjoy!
嘿 蠢驴
Hey, assholes!
至少找一个体格相仿的 跑
Try grabbing someone your own size! Run!
胡伦虫 你们他妈的
Hullen. Son of a bitch.
等妲奇回来 她会杀了你们
When Dutch gets back, she's gonna kill
所有绿液的寄生虫
all you green dickbags.
带走他问话
We're taking this one for questioning.
那是什么
What's that?
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
那里有吃的吗
Is there food there?
没有 她在等着呢
No, she's waiting.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表