剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
没有
No.
反倒是非常的混乱
It was pretty messed up.
我之前也被人骗过
Look, I'm used to being lied to,
所以我想告诉你实情
so I'm gonna tell you the truth.
你的另一个妈妈 阿妮拉 生下的你
Your other mother, Aneela, made you.
为什么 他为什么要这样做
Why? For what?
我还没想清楚 很多人也都在找这个答案
I don't know yet, and a lot of people wanna find out.
所以你需要保护你自己
That's why you need to be able to protect yourself.
这是说我没有家人了吗
Does this mean I don't have a family?
你有我们
You have us.
- 那些是什么 - 手榴弹
- What are those? - Grenades.
糟了 我们的赶紧离开这
Oh, shit. We gotta get out of here!
但这些是死的
But these aren't live.
不不不 不要 这是陷阱
No, no, no, no, no, it's a trap!
别动这个孩子
You're not taking that kid.
哦 反正我不是来找他的
Oh, I'm not here for him.
营救队找到两人
Rescue party for two!
离我孩子远点 不然你就等着脑袋开花
Step away from my kid or your skull gets a sunroof.
达文 别杀他
D'av, don't kill him.
靠
Damn it!
带他去找露西
Take him to Lucy!
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗 受伤了吗
Are you okay? Are you hurt?
- 我没事 - 走吧
- I'm good. - Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
我是闻到了烤面包的味道吗
Should I smell burning toast?
呃 稍等一会
Um... maybe in a sec.
还有五 四
Charging in five, four...
原来不是烤面包
That wasn't toast.
真是麻烦 我不知道怎么杀死这个东西
Dang it, I don't know how to kill this thing.
或许还得在加高点电压
Maybe a higher voltage of electricity?
虽然这种情况下 我不应该这么娇气
Okay, I know that I shouldn't be squeamish,
我刚刚好像有那么几秒钟
because I almost just permanently lost control
感觉不到了我的肾脏
of my bowels there for a second,
但是用死蜘蛛
but the idea of a dead spider
浮在我脑子里
floating around in my brain
这个主意不是很
isn't exactly...
死蜘蛛 起作用了
Dead spider... works.
不好说 皮普
I don't know, Pip,
现在剩下的唯一办法就是利用声频了
the only thing left to try is sonic frequency.
无论用什么 只要你能杀死就好了
Whatever it takes, as long as you kill it.
这就是问题
That's the thing.
我不知道我可不可以
I don't know if I can.
- 这个蜘蛛缠绕的很紧 - 泽芙 如果你不杀死它
- The spider is so entwined... - Zeph, if you don't kill it,
你就永远都不能相信我了
you'll never be able to trust me again.
我背叛了你
I betrayed you.
我背叛了你 你们所有人
Okay? I betrayed you. All of you.
只要这个东西活在我的脑子里
And as long as this thing is alive inside my head,
你们就得担心我是否还会再犯同样的错误
you're going to be afraid that I'm gonna do it again.
无论我们是否会有什么变故
Now, whether we ever become anything more or not,
我要你相信我
I want you to trust me.
好吗
Okay?
我们继续
So we keep going,
无论发生什么
until it's dead,
都要杀死它
no matter what.
好
Okay.
声频攻击蜘蛛倒计时
Hitting this spider with sonic frequency
in three...
two...
我们跟丢了
Well, we lost him.
这傻♥逼♥肯定是个狡猾的人
Whoever that asshole is, he's slippery.
露西点着火了 随时准备出发
Lucy's fired up and ready to go.
我们现在赶紧走 不然一会他就带着
Let's get out of here before he comes back
- 他的胡伦虫朋友杀回来了 - 他不是胡伦虫
- with his little Hullen friend. - He's not Hullen.
你打到他胳膊上的时候 并没有愈合
He didn't heal when you shot him.
- 那他是谁 - 我不知道
- Well, then who the hells is he? - I don't know,
但是他脖子上有一个这种纹身
but he had this tattooed on his neck.
他肯定能给我们一些答案
And he's gonna give us some answers.
我必须要承认 作为
I have to admit, for being the
女士头名想要的
Lady's number one most wanted...
三个人中的第一
Numbers one through three.
我是说我的孩子
I meant my kid.
我也说不好我这是该觉得轻松还是侮辱
Can't decide if I'm relieved or insulted
因为她只派了一个人来追杀我们
that she only sent one guy after us.
但如果你派那样的人来 你只需要一个就够了
When you send someone like that, you only need one.
他是个专业的
He's a pro.
他肯定会遵从杀手的那一套
He should honor the assassin's code.
那一套 是什么规矩吗
You guys have a code? Like, with rules?
是握手礼吗
Ooh, is there a handshake?
我们只会尊敬一种规矩
There's only one ritual we respect.
白刃礼
The White Blade.
应该可以给我们争取些时间 让我们找到答案
It should buy us a sit-down and get us some answers.
好了 我远程激活了
All right, I remote-activated
达文个人终端的声频
an audio channel on D'av's PDD.
现在你可以让这傻♥逼♥朋友听听你说什么 但他却不能回话
You now have a one-way mic to your "assass-hole" friend.
现在他准备好了
And now you have his attention.
听好了 你个混♥蛋♥
Listen up, you bastard,
这是个专业的礼仪
this is a professional courtesy.
我恳请用白刃仪式
I'm invoking a White Blade.
乌托邦矩阵 0600
Utopia Square, 0600.
你知道规矩
You know the drill.
我去侦查支援工作
I'll recon logistics for backup.
不 无论这个人是谁 他都很厉害
No. Whoever this guy is, he's good.
他会立刻侦察到你 然后逃跑
He'll spot you right away and bail,
我们就什么都拿不到了
and then we get nothing.
我自己一个人去
I go alone.
那我们时刻保持联♥系♥
We'll be standing by on coms.
持枪待命
With guns.
天呐 孩子们
Oopsie, boys.
你们是来找孩子的吗
Were you looking for children?
我心理年龄其实和孩子一样大
I'm young at heart.
而且你们走运了 我知道你们要找那个孩子
And lucky you, I know which kid you're looking for
应该去哪找他
and where to find him...
这就看你们会不会求我了
if you ask nicely.
职业素养
Shokkun.
很好
Very nice.
碳吗
Carbon?
代森 骨头
Daisan. Bone. Hm.
和专业的一起合作就是这么愉快
It's always a pleasure to work with a professional.
哦 对了 外套不错
Nice jacket, by the way.
可能不应该
Probably a bad idea
相信什么杀手之间的礼仪 对吗
to trust an assassin's honor, right?
怎么说呢 我们就和一个杀手一起生活
I mean, we live with one.
她是我的闺蜜 也算是你孩子记忆中的妈了
She's my BFF and your sort of memory baby mama,
所以也没太那么难接受吧
so it's not that big of a leap.
你现在有十五分钟 开始说吧
Your 15 minutes starts... now.
你是谁 你到底想对我们怎么样
Who are you and what the hells do you want with us?
我也问相同的问题
I could ask the same of you.
这可不是相亲
Well, isn't this a blind date.
你可是那个吵吵闹闹
You're the one making all the noise
要找我们同事的人
looking for a colleague of ours.
那个杀手
The assassin.
我想这点你我都清楚
I thought we were quiet about that.
我同事更想安静的待着
My associates prefer things to be silent.
那你同事又是谁呢
And who would your associates be?
算是家族企业
Bit of a family business.
我父亲 和我爷爷都是守卫者
My father was a protector, and his father before him.
算是一脉相承下来的
Kind of a legacy deal,
神圣的召唤
a divine calling.
守卫什么
Protector of what?
你只需要知道
All you need to know
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表