剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
是我 妲奇
It's me. It's Dutch.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
那请你看着我
Then look at me, please.
我给你带了点水
I brought you some water.
我不知道能不能帮上你
I don't know if it helps.
妲奇 我是胡伦虫 不是脱水的人类
Dutch, I'm Hullen, not dehydrated.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得有些事情你应该告诉我
I think there's something you're supposed to tell me.
克兰带的话
A message from Khlyen.
女人 你真的需要去看看医生
Lady, you really need to see a doctor
- 治一治的恋父情结 - 约翰尼 专心点
- about your daddy issues. - Johnny, focus.
- 求你了 - 我没有必要专心
- Please. - I don't need to focus.
我知道你亲爱的老爹
I know exactly what Daddy dearest
想让我说什么
wants me to say. Just...
你放我出去
let me out,
我就告诉你
and I will tell you.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
不论是胡伦虫还是人类 我都知道你什么时候在说谎
Hullen or human, I know when you're lying.
为什么
Why?
因为你是我真正的朋友吗
Because you're my real friend?
是啊
Yes.
如果你是我真正的朋友 那你就不会离开
If you were my real friend, you never would have left.
这一切也就不会发生了
And this never would have happened.
这只是个谎言吗
Is that a lie?
不是的
No.
这不是我最近搞砸的最差劲的事
It's not even the worst thing I've screwed up lately,
但是我会弥补的
but I'm gonna fix it.
- 纠正所有事情 - 真的吗
- All of it. - Really?
你觉得你可以吗
You think that you can?
是的
Yes.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, darling.
你说谎的时候我也能看出来
But I can tell when you're lying too.
你在掩藏什么 娅琳娜·亚丁
What are you hiding, Yalena Yardeen?
你为什么要从废墟中逃跑
Why did you run from the ruins?
克兰想让我面对一个女人
Khlyen wanted me to face the Lady.
怎么面对
How?
他怎么去了这么长时间
What's taking him so long?
- 我们在也不安全的 - 你觉得我们在外面
- We're not safe here. - What, you think we're safe
就安全吗
out there?
需要趁你可以的时候逃出绿色母池
You need to get out of the green while you can.
好极了
Great.
我乐意听你的建议
I'm open to suggestions.
但这是你的雕虫小技 记得吗
That's your party trick, remember?
- 不是我的 - 我们同一种人
- Not mine. - We're two of a kind.
我在绿色母池能做的事
Maybe whatever I can do in the green,
你也可以做
you can too.
克兰一直都想保护你
Khlyen always protects you.
要是他不知道你有方法逃离那个女人
He wouldn't have sent you to the Lady
他是不会派你去见那个女人的
unless he knew there was a way you could escape her.
好好想想
Think.
- 那个故事 - 什么
- The story. - What?
我记得
I remember.
在我出来的时候 我应该和
I was supposed to talk to Johnny about something
约翰尼说一件事
when I get out.
意见关于克兰的事
Something about Khlyen's story.
或许他是在告诉你逃出去的方法呢
Maybe he was telling you a way out.
方法就藏在故事里
Hidden in the story.
你还记得那个故事是关于什么的吗
Do you remember what it was about?
我记得
Yes, I do.
但是
But also...
你也应该记得
so should you.
我知道你不是阿妮拉
I know you're not Aneela.
你真觉得我有这么蠢吗
Did you really think I was this stupid?
说实话吗
Honestly?
我真的这么觉得
I really did.
我们在一起乐趣无穷
Oh, we're going to have so much fun.
好了 就这样吧 我想要新医生接生
All right, that's it. I want a new doctor.
- 任何医生都行 - 我知道这很疯狂
- Any new doctor. - I know it's crazy,
但是我这是我能想到的唯一办法
but it's the only solution I can think of.
这只是基本的输液
It's just basic transfusion.
不会清楚你的胡伦虫反应
It won't cleanse you, but if I can weaken
但是会弱化它 我想我们
your Hullen response, I think we have a shot
有机会实施一次成功的手术
at successful surgery.
但是你还有神奇的等离子抗拒能力吧
You have that magic pony repulsion skill
我一直在阅读约翰的
with plasma. I've been reading...
有关萨宾的资料
John's files on Sabine.
- 等等 谁 - 胡伦虫沉睡特工 我
- Wait, who? - Hullen sleeper agent. I...
我弱化了她的胡伦虫反应
weakened her Hullen side.
你真的让她无聊到
Did you literally bore her into wishing
- 想死吗 - 事实上
- she could die? - Actually,
他把她的绿液弄了出来
he banged the green out of her.
嗯
Hmph.
性♥爱♥可以帮助生产
Sex does sometimes help with labor.
好了 不行
Oh, co... okay. No.
我宁愿输液
I will take the transfusion instead.
- 自便吧 - 你知道吗
- Suit yourself. - You know what?
或许我一点都不感兴趣呢
Maybe I'm not even interested.
住嘴 你是在自取其辱
Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.
我怎么知道有没有效呢
How will I know if it's working?
我没有感觉到
I'm not feeling... ah!
哇
Whoa.
那是什么
What the hells is that?
我想这叫生产
I think it's called childbirth.
别说了
Well, knock it off.
- 我们是什么 猴子吗 - 这很好
- What are we, monkeys? - This is good.
如果你觉得疼 那就说明有效果
If you're feeling pain, it means it's working.
黛尔·塞亚 看着我 疼痛只是一种精神状态
Delle Seyah, look at me. Pain is just a state of mind.
精神状态
State of mind...
我感觉好冷
I feel cold.
- 你为什么觉得冷 - 这是正常的
- Why is it so cold? - That's normal.
当生产到过渡阶段的时候 你
When labor hits the transitional stage, you...
- 这正常吗 - 妈的
- Is that normal? - Shit.
血压急速下降
Blood pressure's dropping.
心率也下降了
Both heart rates are crashing.
不管你有什么神奇的能力
Whatever your magic pony powers are,
他们不仅仅影响了黛尔·塞亚
they're not just affecting Delle Seyah.
他们还影响了孩子
They're affecting the baby.
哇哦
Whoa.
你得住手了
Okay, you need to stop this.
如果我现在停下 孩子可能永远都出不来
If we stop now, we may never get it out.
这不是我们能决定的 她也无法做决定
It's not our call to make, and she's not able to make it.
断开连接
Disconnect her.
好的 我想没事了
Okay, I think we're good.
听着
Listen...
闯进 听
Break into... Listen...
听 闯进 闯进
Listen... Break into... break into...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey, um...
你在这做什么
what are you doing here?
我还以为你被禁足了呢
I thought you were, like, grounded, or something.
- 皮普 - 好吧
- Pip. - Right.
自从我邀请你来
Since I have you here, um...
你和约翰尼走的很近
you seem really close with Johnny.
你们有没有去别的地方解决呢
Did you ever take that to, like, another place?
- 滚出去 - 好吧
- Out. - Okay.
我只是替朋友问的
Just asking for a friend.
回家真好 小露
It was good to be home, Luce.
确定你想让我这样做吗 妲奇
Are you sure you want me to do that, Dutch?
但是你总会死在这的
But you'll always end up right back here.
你觉得换一张脸会好一些吗
You think a new face would work any better?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表