剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
做礼拜吗
worship?
那又怎么样 我一直也不怎么虔诚
Oh, what the hells? I haven't been that good.
但是不要显现在脸上
But not the face.
我们都想离开这个星球
We all want off this planet.
等援军到了
When the reinforcement arrives,
我们把他们的飞船抢过来
we take their ship.
怎么抢 弹♥药♥和人手都不够
How? With a few guns and invalids?
如果我们足够聪明的话 可以的
If we're smart about it, yeah.
无聊 你真烦
Bored. You're boring.
如果我们反抗 他们会远程操控芯片
If we disobey, they'll just fry us remotely
- 直接炸死我们 - 我们考虑过这一点
- with our chips. - We thought about that.
- 我们要把芯片摘掉 - 别犯蠢
- We're gonna remove them. - Don't be daft.
那么简单的话 早弄下来了
That simple, we'd all have done it.
这是摘不掉的
You know they're wired against tampering.
嗯 这点我们也想到了
Yeah, we thought about that too.
喂 住手 停下
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa!
你没听懂我的话
I don't think you understand.
如果有人碰那个东西
600 volts are gonna tear right through her
600伏的高压会把她击穿的
if anyone touches that damn thing.
电线埋在外壳下面
The wires are buried under the skin.
不用你提醒 没受过教育的坏蛋
Thank you, undereducated criminal type.
电就像一条河 你不想
Electricity's like a river. You don't like
它往哪流 重新规划一下路线就行
where it's flowing, you just have to reroute...
约翰
John.
计划之内咯 喔
All part of the plan. Whoo!
- 真刺♥激♥ - 我们警告过他了
- That was hot. - We warned him.
下一个谁来
Who's next?
不是每个人都想当小白鼠
Don't everyone volunteer at once.
听着 计划是这样
Look, here's the plan.
我们知道守卫已经往这边来了
We know the guards are coming here...
约翰
John.
约翰
Johnny.
反抗吧 约翰 你就要失去我了
Fight it, Johnny. You're losing me.
你不是真的
You're not real.
那也没关系
That doesn't make me wrong.
我还没准备好说再见
I'm not ready to say good-bye.
你呢
Are you?
每个人都拿掉身上的芯片
Everybody removes their ID chips.
他们会认为系统出故障了
They'll take it as some kind of fritz in the system.
就像平常一样整队
You line up like it's any other day...
所以下一个是谁
So who's up next?
这是什么鬼
What the hells is that?
一个
It's a...
逃生魔方
jump cube?
我从克里恩的逃生船上拿到的技术
I took the tech from Khlyen's jump ship
然后应用到了反射魔方上
and combined it with his mirror cube.
- 它怎么运作 - 理论上讲
- How does it work? - In theory,
魔方无法在暴露的环境中存活
the cube can't survive open space,
但是只要我们在内部移♥动♥
but as long as we go from interior to interior,
逃生技术就会像那样把我们运过去 所以
the jump tech should transport us like... so.
费尔鲁扎告诉我了陵区的规模
Fairuza showed me the Necropolis dimensions,
所以希望我们不会卡在墙或沙发里吧
so hopefully we won't merge with a wall or a couch.
- 祝你们好运 - 谢谢
- Fingers crossed. - Yeah.
- 里面空间太小了 - 是的
- Tight space in here. - Yeah.
能容下两个人 没准三个也行
Fits two, maybe three.
所以无论谁打算来试试都得明白风险
So whoever comes with needs to understand the risks.
好吧 我之前在储物间找到了这东西
Okay, well, I found this bad boy in storage,
所以我没问题的 舰长
so I am good to climb aboard, Cap.
不 不 不 我之前开玩笑的
No, no, no, I was joking before.
你没必要真做这些
You don't actually have to come with.
不 实际上我喜欢这件事
Uh, no, I actually kind of do.
我们只有一次机会
We have one shot at this.
我也知道我不够勇敢
And I know that I'm not brave...
也不够强壮
or strong...
也
or...
你要是觉得够了就打断我
Feel free to stop me whenever.
- 不 接着说 - 但我
- No, I'm good. - But I have...
之前开过枪
shot a gun before.
人们雇我
And hacking secrets from tech
从技术中窃取机密
is kind of what people pay me for.
他们会付很多的钱 除此之外
And they pay me a lot. And besides,
我相信性噩梦里的疤背教
I'm sure that Scarback of my sexual nightmares
会保我们无事的
will protect us just fine.
好吧 但是 这个头盔
Fine. But the, uh, helmet...
我知道 安全第一
Yeah, safety first.
不 我是说如果我算错了
No, I just mean if I'm wrong in my calculations,
我们会瞬间被差不多
we'll be instantaneously crushed
每立方六百万磅重的压力粉碎
by about 6 million cubic pounds of pressure.
所以
So...
换个大点的
bigger helmet?
一切安全
All clear...
应该是
Ish.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
我就是来找这个的
It's what I came for.
他们应该有个体面地葬礼
They deserve a proper burial.
宗教的那种
A religious one?
可能我什么都不信 但他们有信仰
I may not believe anymore, but they did.
他们想要亡者之曲
They would want the song of the dead.
我可以通过员工楼梯
Okay, I can get to the tech room
去技术室试着找找
through the service stairs,
有没有相关的录像
try to find a visual record of what happened here.
你们自己没问题吧
Are you okay?
放心 我们没事 记得动作迅速点
Yeah, we're fine. Just, um... be fast.
不知怎的 这地方让我毛骨悚然
This place gives me a creepy feeling for some reason.
当然了 这么黑的屋子里还有一堆
Well, we are in a dark room with a lot of dead people
披着斗篷的死人 所以
in capes, so...
没错 可能是这样吧
Right, yeah. Probably that.
但愿落叶归根
May your roots carry you home.
- 这怎么回事 - 备用计划
- What the hells is it? - Plan B,
你们失败的时候会用到它
for when yours fails, which it will
因为它依靠人类运转 人类又太垃圾
because it relies on humans, and, well, humans are trash.
我用农民的GPS定位芯片做的这个
I made it from the farmers' GPS tracking chips.
和电梯配对 就会报♥警♥
Pair it with the elevator, and whoop-whoop!
立刻发出归航信标 露西会去救你
Instant homing beacon. Lucy to the rescue.
我不喜欢这个计划
I don't like it.
我也不喜欢你
I don't like you.
我们怎么知道它不会带来危险
How do we know it won't attract some kind of danger?
因为我把它和
Because I coded it
露西特有的接收器连上了
to Lucy's specific receiver.
我花五秒就能连接上
Take me five seconds to hook up,
然后我们摆脱这个该死的球的几率
and it'll double our odds of getting off this...
就能增加一倍
shitball.
好吧
Fine.
拿着它
Take it.
约翰你留下
John stays.
有没有搞错 你相信赛亚这个贱♥人♥
I'm sorry, you trust BitchSeyah,
胡伦虫的女王 胜过我
queen of the Hullen, over me?
目前来讲 是的 我需要你在这里战斗
Currently, yes, and I need you here to fight.
为什么她不能 她比我们谁都强壮
Why can't she fight? She's stronger than any of us.
多谢夸奖
Oh, thank you.
但我赞同戴文的意见 你少数服从多数
But I agree with D'Avin. You're outvoted.
我去电梯 这个东西塞哪
I go to the elevator. So where do we stick it?
如果你说塞屁♥股♥里
And if you say "up my ass,"
我会打你屁♥股♥
I will knock you on yours.
与补给架同步
Sync it with the panel where the rations were kept.
带上信标
Bring Bea with you.
如果你需要帮忙 就把她送回来
If you need help, send her back.
还有
And, um...
把枪带上
take a gun.
喂 喂 等一下
Whoa, hold... Hold on a minute.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表