剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
I would wreck you.
我靠
Oh, shit. Shit, man.
为什么我们的生活变这么奇怪
When did our life get so weird?
说不好
I don't know, man.
这样挺好的
I needed this.
你一直都这么搞笑吗
Have you always been this funny?
并不
No.
因为我们吸了笑气
It's the laughing gas.
什么
What?
我才是聪明的
I'm the smart one!
你自♥由♥之后打算做什么
What do you plan to do when you're free?
不确定
I'm not sure.
和你不一样 我跟家人关系不近
I'm not like you. I'm not close to my family.
我们不是一家人
Oh, we are not a family.
他们是我兄弟
I mean, they're brothers.
其中一个是我孩子的生父
And one of them is the baby's genetic father.
我女友是
And my girlfriend is the...
他们女友的
mm, sort of... sister-mother
姐妹母亲之类的存在
of their girlfriend?
但是 我们关系不太好
But... but we do not get along.
我们为了控制
There's lots of murders
策划了许多邪恶的杀人计划
and evil plots for domination and...
天啊
Oh, Gods.
我们是家人
We are a family.
成功了 你的飞船来了
It worked! Your ship's here!
不 太早了
No, no, it's way too soon.
- 快 动起来 - 跪下
- Move, move, move! - On your knees!
跪下
On your knees!
- 米勒呢 - 谁
- Where's Miller? - Who?
警卫啊 米勒
Miller, the guard.
我们跟他求救信♥号♥♥过来的
We followed his distress call here.
干得漂亮 约翰·贾克比斯
Well played, John Jaqobis.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我知道我们在哪
I know exactly where we are
也知道上哪找黏液去
and where to get my next plasma fix.
今天是个好日子
It's a beautiful day!
不是吗
Isn't it?
他们洗了澡
They took a bath.
谁会在打仗的时候
Who takes a goddamn bath in the middle
洗澡 混♥蛋♥
of a goddamn war? Goddamn!
也没有洗泡泡浴啦
It wasn't exactly a bubble bath.
安全录像显示妲奇和阿妮拉
The security cam footage shows that Dutch and Aneela
消失在了黏液池里
disappeared into a pool of green.
但是我们知道小伙子们和黛尔·塞亚
But we know the boys and Delle Seyah
活着上了电梯
made it onto that elevator alive...
被胡伦虫飞船包围了 但没死
Surrounded by Hullen ships but alive.
这是电梯中
This is the last audio recording
最后录下的语♥音♥
from inside the elevator.
有多少艘船 小露
How many ships, Luce?
来了11艘 还有更多在路上
11 docked, more coming.
停泊区已经被霸占了
The docking bay is compromised.
我们一到他们就会保卫我们
They'll be on us once we arrive.
露西 你应该切断电梯线
Lucy, you'll have to sever the elevator cable.
那你就联♥系♥不上我了
But then you won't be able to reach me.
你会漂浮在太空
You'll be floating in space.
我们只能冒这个险
That's a risk we gotta take.
下手吧 小露 切断吧
Do it, Luce. Cut us down.
5 4
Five... four...
3 2 1
three... two... one.
为什么你笑了
Why are you smiling?
因为我了解露西 她绝不能
Because I know Lucy, and there's no way
让约翰尼逃走的
she's letting her boy Johnny slip away.
所以我检查了墓地的外部日志
So I checked the Necropolis' external view logs.
你知道切断电线
You know that sound right before she cut the cord
断电的声音吗
and it all went dead?
- 什么声音 - 追随者
- What is that? - A tagger,
露西射到电梯上的追踪器
a tracking device Lucy shot onto the elevator
用来追踪电梯
so she could find it wherever it went.
找到露西 就能找到小伙子们
Find Lucy, find the boys.
好极了
Well, great.
那么问题来了
That just leaves us the obvious questions.
上哪找露西
How do we find Lucy?
妲奇去哪了
And where the hell did Dutch go?
不管她在哪 都不会有事的
Wherever she is, she'll be okay.
至少小伙子们活着逃出去了
At least the boys made it out alive.
会找到她的
They'll find her.
对吧
Right?
我们出发
Let's roll.
我跟黏液池有个热情的约会
I got a hot date with a green pool.
黛尔·塞亚说得对 你老是打呼噜
Delle Seyah's right. You do snore too much.
妲奇会很喜欢的
Hey. Dutch is gonna love that one.
如果她没死的话
Well, you know, if she's not dead.
- 约翰 黛尔·塞亚在哪 - 你是问孩子在哪吗
- John, where's Delle Seyah? - You mean where's the baby.
不是我孩子 所以我不管
Not my kid, not my problem.
但我知道我们在哪
But I do know where we are.
我有大事要做 哥哥
I got big plans, big brother.
你要帮我
And you're gonna help me with 'em.
好 缓一缓 仔细考虑一下
Okay, slow down and think about this.
我们不能逃跑
We can't just run off.
当然了 傻子
Of course not, stupid.
我们开车逃
We'll drive!
准备好上路了吗
You ready for a road trip?
搜捕特工
四级
达文·雅各布斯
搜捕特工 六级 妲奇
航♥空♥站 东边五英里
胡伦虫占据的搜捕联盟
疤背教墓地
扫兴者
第四季 第二集
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表