剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
我是个复杂的人 露西
Well, I'm a complicated person, Lucy.
- 我包罗万象啊 - 各种哄骗人的话吗
- I contain multitudes. - Of bullshit?
好吧 等我回去了记得提醒我调节你下你顶嘴指标
Okay, remind me to adjust your sass metric when I'm back.
那么 你追踪的那个信♥号♥♥在哪儿呢
Now, where's this signal that you're tracking?
在隧♥道♥的深处
Deeper in the tunnels.
这是个什么地方
What is this place?
谁住在这儿
Who lived here?
如果我是对的
If I'm right...
第一个和它联♥系♥的人
the first to connect with that.
- 那是什么 - 一个黏液池
- What is it? - A plasma pool.
最初我以为那是一个完美的有机药剂
Originally I thought it was an organic perfectant
可以治愈一切疾病
capable of curing all illness and disease.
但里面藏了一些外星人的东西
But inside hides something alien.
- 还有邪恶 - 阿妮拉听到的声音
- And evil. - Aneela's voice.
呼唤着她 只有她能听到
Calling to her and only her
日以继夜的呼喊 把她逼疯了
day and night driving her mad.
阿妮拉管她叫女士
Aneela calls her The Lady.
她想出来
She wants out.
但我终于知道如何阻止她了
But I finally know how to stop her.
这些黏液池存在于时间网络中
These plasma pools exist within a temporal web,
让所有连接着它的人可以相互交流
allowing those bonded with the green to communicate.
但所有的交流都会留下一个特殊的痕迹
But every communication leaves a unique mark.
她所有交流的痕迹都追溯到了这里
And all of hers lead back to here.
你打算用这黏液让她安静下来吗
You're going to silence her with goo?
靶朊病毒
Targeted prion.
一旦我把这个放到了黏液池里
Once I introduce this compound into the plasma
它就会像毒镖一样感染所有连接着的池子
it will infect every linked pool like a poison dart.
不管这个女士藏在哪里我们都会找到她
We'll find this Lady wherever she hides.
这些就都会结束了
And this will all be over.
露西 你不会相信我现在看到了什么
Lucy, you won't believe what I'm looking at.
一个用于模拟黑洞性质的
A magneto-optical trap used to mimic the properties
磁光陷阱
of a black hole.
你知道这个在这里多久了
How long have you known it's here?
在我把传感器频率和干扰频率同步之后就知道了
Since I synched my sensors to the jamming frequency,
但我希望你觉得是自己发现它的
but I wanted you to feel like you found this yourself.
我都不知道你可以如此照顾别人感受
I didn't know you could be so patronizing.
我是个复杂的程序 约翰尼
I'm a complicated program, Johnny.
那就把这位美人关掉呗
So shutting this beauty down,
这就会消除牵引力
that'll disable the traction
我们就可以从这儿飞出去了 对吧
pull so we can fly out of here, right?
一个隐藏的脉冲射电源
It appears the energy from the hidden pulsar is being
在为它供电
used to power this device.
把它关掉只能出现一个短暂的时机
Shutting it off will only open a small window in which...
我们必须在磁脉冲回退并且
We'd have to get the hells out of range before
在出口处压死我们之前从这里出去
the magnetic pulse turns back on and crushes us on exit.
没错
Correct.
我猜测那个时机 会是非常的短暂的 对吧
And I'm guessing that window, it's impossibly small, right?
再次正确 约翰尼
Correct again, Johnny.
我可真棒
Yay, me.
这他妈是什么
What the hells is this?
不太妙
Oh, no.
就这样了 我要进去救出这些孩子
That's it. I'm going in to get our boys.
你的计划是什么
What is your plan?
给我把你能找到的所有武器 伪武器
Bring me every weapon, pseudo-weapon,
还有有可能成为武器的东西都带来
and potential weapon you can find.
把它们装到跃进飞船里并且把我送去搜捕联盟
Load up the jump pod and send me to the RAC.
等我到那儿了再想出其余的计划
Figure out the rest when I get there
然后开始大杀四方
and start shooting faces.
- 这太危险了 - 这就是任务
- It's dangerous. - It's the job.
太危险了
Too dangerous.
胡伦虫会杀了你的 你还不够强壮
The Hullen will kill you. You are not strong enough.
你这话可太伤人了
Oh, now you're just being mean.
你毫无计划
You have no plan.
那我也不能坐这儿什么也不干
Well, I'm not gonna sit here and do nothing.
这就是我需要的计划了
That's all the plan I need.
被我电晕的那个警卫已经醒了并且在手动
The guard I electrocuted is awake and manually
夺走我对门的控制权 我没办法再控制住他了
overriding my door. I can no longer contain him.
妈的
Shit.
可以说他现在要去找你麻烦了
It's safe to assume he's coming for you.
是吗 我现在可觉得真安全啊
Oh, yeah? I've never felt safer.
- 找到妲奇了吗 - 没有
- Any luck finding Dutch? - Negative.
好吧 露西 如果我关掉了这个
Okay, Lucy, if I shut this down,
你可以保持通信开启
can you keep the coms open
这样我可以告诉妲奇发生了什么吗
so that I can tell Dutch what's happening?
我希望可以吧
I hope so.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
妈的
Oh, shit.
好的
Okay.
这些都凝固了
It's solidified.
- 发生了什么 - 阿妮拉
- What happened? - Aneela.
她做了这些来阻止女士逃出来
She did this to keep the Lady from escaping.
- 所以都结束了 - 没有
- So it's over. - No.
阿妮拉还活着 黏液池也是
Aneela is still alive, and so is the green.
它可能被冻住了 但它还没死
It may be frozen, but it's not dead.
那你为什么在这儿
Then why are you here?
你应该去帮她的
You should be helping her.
我会去的 只要你把克兰的化合物给我
I will once you give me Khlyen's compound.
为什么 那不是给你的
Why? It's not for you.
这你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
他会告诉我的
He would have told me.
娅琳娜
Yalena.
克兰已经死了
Khlyen is gone.
如果他还剩下什么 那也就是黏液池里的
The only thing that's left of him is a memory now...
记忆了
in the green.
那我们就失败了
Then we failed.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不
No.
我才是抱歉的那个
I'm the one who's sorry.
但如果克兰死了
But if Khlyen is dead,
那就时候毁掉一切了
it's time to destroy it all.
妲奇 如果你还可以听到我说话的话 我们现在有一个
Dutch, if you can hear me, we've got a short window
短暂的机会可以从这儿出去 妲奇
to get out of here. Dutch!
我这里听的不是很清楚 再说一遍
You're not coming through. Say it again.
约翰尼
Johnny?
该死
Shit.
跟我来
Come with me.
哦 真是左右为难啊 让我想想
Ooh, tough call. Let me think.
- 不 - 都灵是我的人
- No. - Turin is my guy.
如果你想杀我 就杀了我吧
If you're gonna kill me, kill me.
但不要侮辱我的情报员
But don't insult my intelligence.
请跟我来
Come with me, please.
好让你把我们绑起来榨干我们的血了吗
Oh, so you can string us up and bleed us dry?
见鬼去吧
Hells no.
- 该死的 - 哦 他和都灵是一伙的
- God damn it! - Oh, he's with Turin.
- 是的 没有错 - 好的
- Yeah, that's definitely him. - Okay.
在这里
Down here!
趴下
Get down!
你们可是我的人
You are my guys.
现在我被困在一个低温环境里
And now I'm stuck in a cryopod.
因为 因为克兰派我来的
Because... Because Khlyen sent me here.
因为达文抛下了我们
Because D'av abandoned us.
因为我让一个200岁的老女人把我打晕了
And because I let a 200-year-old lady knock me out.
因为我太容易相信别人
And because I keep taking everyone's shit.
受够了
And I am sick of it!
好吧
Okay.
娅琳娜 请听我说
Yalena, listen to me, please.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
是我让他等的
I made him wait.
你瞒了我什么
What are you not telling me?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表