剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
这次好点了
Better question.
你想要看一下是等待你的是什么吗
Would you like to see what's waiting for you?
哦 你不喜欢看到的东西吗
Oh. Do you not like what you see?
你可以跑啊 小跳蚤
Oh, you can run, Little Flea.
但你最后总是会回到这里
But you'll always end up right back here.
我觉得我们是时候聊一聊了
I think it's time we had a talk,
我们女孩之间的对话
just us girls.
阿妮拉在哪里
Where is Aneela?
你想要怎样 黛尔·塞亚
What do you want, Delle Seyah?
出去 我想离开这艘船
Out. I want out of this ship.
我想赶紧生下这个孩子
I want this baby out of my belly.
我想知道你对阿妮拉做了什么
And I want to know what you did to Aneela.
好吧
Okay.
第一 我们在太空中
Number one, we're in the middle of space.
我非常清楚我们哪
I'm very aware of where we are.
第二 塞弗也在尝试
And number two, Zeph is trying
- 把那个孩子带出来 - 你听见了吗
- to get that baby out. - Have you heard how?
第三 放了她
And three, let her go.
你真的要为了妲奇冒着孩子的风险吗
You're really gonna risk your child over Dutch?
你真的想冒这么大风险试一试吗
You really gonna risk finding out?
在这杀了我 或者在那里
Kill me here, or kill me in there.
- 这不是个选择 - 我们想帮忙
- Isn't much of a choice. - We're trying to help.
我不想要你们的帮助 我想
I don't want your help. I want...
- 我需要见阿妮拉 - 抱歉 不行
- I need to see Aneela. - Sorry, you can't.
为什么 你对她做什么了
Why not? What did you do to her?
她在哪
Where is she?
她被困在绿色粘液里 我把她丢在那了
She's trapped in the green because I left her there.
- 你什么 - 或许不是一个
- You what? - Maybe not the best way
逐步缓解的好办法 妲奇
to de-escalate a situation, Dutch.
- 但我会回去的 - 你们做了什么
- But I'm gonna go back. - What have you done?
- 她现在必须要在这 - 听着
- She needs to be here now. - Look,
- 我知道你感觉很孤单 - 只有毁了这船
- I know how alone you feel... - Do I need to crash the ship
你才能闭嘴吗
just to make you shut up?
这个孩子不光是我或者他的孩子
This child isn't just part of me or him.
还是阿妮拉的
It's part of Aneela.
你明白我什么意思吗
Do you understand what that means?
它是独♥立♥的
It's unique.
你 或者我们
How are you or any of us
要怎么在她不在的情况下保护它
going to protect it without her?
- 谁会伤害它 - 那个女人
- Protect it from who? - The Lady.
这就是她说的
That's what she was talking about
说有什么东西在等待她
when she said something was waiting for her.
阿妮拉以为她是为她
Aneela thought her experiments
父亲做的实验
were for her father.
当她意识到他们到底是在为谁打工的时候
When she realized who they were really for,
她知道的就已经足够让她害怕了
she knew enough to be afraid.
- 你呢 - 听着 黛尔·塞亚
- Do you? - Listen, Delle Seyah.
我会去找回来阿妮拉
I will find my way back to Aneela,
我发誓我会救回她
and I will save her. I swear.
你为什么要那样做
And why would you do that for her?
因为她救过我
Because she saved me.
你不应该自己做这件事 娅拉
You shouldn't be doing this on your own, Yale.
你的生命不能这么滥用
I didn't give you life just so you can throw it away.
是你
It's you.
真的是你
It's really you.
我想阻止她
I tried to stop her.
她太强壮了 她
She's too strong. She's...
- 她会在任何地方出现 - 我知道
- she's everywhere. - I know.
所以你必须要走了
That's why you have to go.
但你不能一个人对抗她
But you can't fight her alone.
或许不行
Maybe not.
但我可以把她留在这
But I can keep her in here
这样你就可以在其他地方阻止她
so you can stop her out there.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
就像她一样
So much like her.
好了
All right.
你们都是在为了我好
Don't you all fight over who gets to kill me.
准备好切开脊髓了
Ready to sever the spinal cord.
如果成功的话 你不会有什么太大感觉就结束了
If it works, you won't even know it happened...
我希望是这样
I hope.
- 小心 - 无情点 去吧
- Be careful. - Be brutal. Go.
这个
Did it...
这个成功了吗
did it work?
你说呢
You tell us.
你什么感觉
What do you feel?
很多感觉
Everything.
而且我很讨厌这种感觉
And I hate every single minute of it.
我刚刚做了一些测试
I just want to run some tests...
别碰我 你这个肮脏的兽医
Get your hands off of me, you dirty veterinarian.
- 哦 - 快看看啊
- Oh... - Look at that.
- 你做到了 - 他什么都没做
- You did it. - He did nothing.
好了 你可以抱他了
Okay, you can take him now.
嗨
Hi.
你们想名字了吗
Have you thought about names yet?
给我随便点杯喝的就行了
Why don't you just make me a drink?
这是为你的头好 谨遵医嘱
For your head. Doctor's orders.
既然黛尔·塞亚是人了
So now that Delle Seyah's a human,
你就不会想 就是 想杀她了 是吧
you're not gonna, you know, try and kill her, are you?
- 她这一天过的也很惨 - 恩
- She had a rough day. - Mm.
她有一次机会
She gets one free shot.
只有一次
One.
妲奇
?
听着 我一直都没跟你们说过我去的地方
Listen, I owe all of you a story about where I've been.
首先 只有我
At first, it was just me...
和阿妮拉
and Aneela...
还有克兰
And Khlyen
在绿色的液体里
in the green.
然后那个女人来了
And then the Lady came.
她是这里的真正敌人
She's the real enemy here.
你知道怎么打败她吗
So do you know how to beat her?
不知道
No.
但我知道怎么结束的
But I know how it ends.
你们想看看接下来等待着你们的事吗
Would you like to see what's waiting for you?
拜托了 不要 约翰尼
Please. Please, Johnny!
是我 妲奇啊
It's me! Dutch!
约翰尼是谁
Who the hells is Johnny?
不要
No.
我恩输了
We lose.
这是动员大会吗
Is this supposed to be a pep talk?
妲奇 无论那个什么胡伦虫怎么跟你说的
Dutch, whatever some Hullen bitch told you...
她不是胡伦虫
She's not Hullen.
目前为止 我不知道她是谁 也不知道怎么阻止她
I don't know what she is or how to stop her... yet.
但我知道的是 既然我出来了她就会有所行动
But I know she'll make her move now that I'm out.
克兰已经给了我们需要的东西
Khlyen gave us what we need to fight her.
是啊 我们只需要想清楚
Yeah, we just need to figure out
- 到底是什么就行了 - 我们会的
- what the hells that is. - We will.
如果你们和我一起
If you're with me.
费伦之前说过
The Ferren have a saying:
你选择了家人 就选择了反抗
when you choose your family, you choose your fight.
所以我们反抗
So we fight.
呃 有一个问题
Uh, one question:
如果这个女人在冻住的绿色粘液里
if this Lady's in the green and all the green is frozen,
为什么不让她们那么待着就好了
why not just let them stay that way,
- 把她关在那里面 - 因为阿妮拉太强了
- keep her in? - Because Aneela's strong.
但是她会突破的
But she will break.
没人来救你
No one's coming to save you.
如果你不带我出去 你就和我一起
If you don't give me a way out, you're locked in here...
被关在这了
with me.
你也和我一起被关在这了
You're also locked in here with me.
谁又回来救你呢
And who's going to save you?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表