剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Holo-call from Zeph on the Armada.
接通她 露西
Patch her through, Luce.
怎么了 泽夫
What is it, Zeph?
我找到了一个没被冻住的黏液池
I found an unfrozen green pool.
是普雷在完成都灵的任务时找到的 但那也算数
Well, Pree did on Turin's mission, but still.
胡伦虫刚刚给我们送了一个
The Hullen just gift-wrapped us
重回绿色空间的方法
a way back into greenspace.
那不是让我们进去的路 泽夫
That's not our way in, Zeph.
那是她出来的路
It's her way out.
女士正在建造一个逃生舱
The Lady's building an escape hatch.
好吧 那这就是悲观与乐观的问题了
Okay, definitely more a glass-half-empty situation,
但那也是去找阿妮拉的门 所以
but door to Aneela, so...
还不错吧
little yay?
所以这就是你和皮普一起逃跑后
So is this your peace offering
- 给我们的求和信吗 - 看情况了 有用吗
- for running off with Pip? - Depends. Did it work?
也看情况 你把机器蜘蛛从他脑袋里弄出来了吗
Depends. Did you get the spiderbot out of his brain?
我把它关掉了
I deactivated it.
他现在不会对任何人构成威胁 除了他自己
He's not a danger anymore to anyone but himself.
又是乐观和悲观的问题了呗
So glass-half-full situation?
是的 没错
Yeah, totally.
- 你没听说过那个故事吗 - 爸爸
- You never heard that story? - Dad?
达伟 你都没有告诉自己儿子
D'Avvy, you didn't tell your own son
你参军那晚发生的事情吗
about the night you joined the army?
是达文 我需要和你谈谈
It's "D'Avin," and I need to talk to you.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah.
一天晚上达伟回家 他大概16岁吧
D'Avvy comes home one night. He's about 16.
- 你多大了 杰克 - 六天
- How old are you, Jaq? - Six days.
13.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
无所谓吧 你♥爸♥爸呢
Well, anyways, your father?
他做了一些行为让他陷入了麻烦
He had some behavior issues that got him into trouble.
我是那个有行为问题的人 真的吗
Oh, I'm the one with behavioral issues. Really?
那个时候呢我是警长
So I was sheriff at the time,
我知道如果他不弃恶从善的话
and I knew what kind of life he was looking at
他的人生会是什么样子
if he didn't straighten himself out.
他来征求我的意见
He asked my advice...
我们以男人的方式谈了这事
talked it out, man-to-man.
那晚他就应征入伍了
Enlisted in the army that night.
那是我最后一次见他了
Last time I saw him.
所以他离开了家你没生气吗
So you weren't mad that he left home?
生气
Mad?
他应征入伍的时候是个庞克
He enlisted a punk,
回来就是个男人了
came back a man.
嘿 爸爸 我现在能征求一下你的建议吗
Hey, Dad, can I get your advice up here for a second?
当然
Sure.
它们在哪儿
Where are they?
约翰收集的卡牌
John's card collection.
我知道他把那个藏在了这里
I knew that he hid them up here.
那些东西吗 你从不关心这些闪光球的啊
Those things? You never gave a damn about Wompball.
的确 事实上我关心的是
No, but I did care about the 50,000 Joy
妈妈藏在里面的5万
that Mom hid in it...
用来给我们应对紧急情况
for us, for emergencies.
噢 是的
Oh, yeah, that.
之前 我手头有点紧
Well, things were a little tight, you know?
只有一些固定的收入 喝酒也花了不少钱
A fixed income, a drinking problem.
你懂的
You know...
那不是你的钱
That wasn't your money.
达文 到底怎么了
Listen, D'Av, what the hell's going on, hmm?
你擅离职守了吗
You go AWOL?
这可不是我养你长大的目的
'Cause that is not how I raised you.
是妈妈抚养的我 不是你
You didn't raise me. Mom did.
听着 我知道我们之间有过麻烦
Okay, look, I know we had our problems...
不 你 才是我们之间的麻烦
No, we had one problem... you.
达文
D'Av!
见鬼
Oh, shit.
暴风雨就要来临
Ah, storm's picking up.
抽水泵坏了
Water pump.
好极了
Great.
显然 我把修理的工具落在了隧♥道♥里
Of course I would leave my tools out in the tunnel.
暴风雨吓到你了吗
Storm got you spooked?
没有
Nuh-uh.
行吧 当我没说
Well, my mistake, then.
你真的让我爸爸独自一人去参军吗
Did you really let my dad go to the army all by himself?
男孩们必须学会照顾好自己
Boys have to learn to look after themselves
然后 他们就不会惧怕任何事了
so they're not afraid of everything.
我一点都不害怕
I'm not scared.
这房♥子里 至少有17件东西
There's at least 17 things in this room
我可以用作武器
that I can use as a weapon.
我不需要武器
I don't need a weapon.
不过
But...
有件工具
there is a tool...
被我落在隧♥道♥里了
that I left in the tunnel.
要不你帮我拿回来
Think you can get it for me?
露西 把泽芙投影到全息光盘上
Lucy, patch Zeph on to the holo-disc.
我本来打算等我回到奎德再说
So, I was gonna wait until I got back to the Quad,
但要是女士正在盘算她的逃生计划
but if the Lady's booking her escape trip,
你得告诉都灵 克兰给我们留下了什么
you need to tell Turin what Khlyen left us.
这是严重鼻塞的残留物吗
Evidence of serious nasal congestion?
好吧 我们来看看这玩意儿里有什么
Okay, let's see what this puppy's made of.
接收到我的终端
Receiving on my end, and...
它的生物结构里 有多种成分
Biological structure... multiple components,
生物工程技术的明确迹象
definite evidence of bioengineering,
但基底是某种
but the base is some kind of...
孢子
spore.
克兰派你去星团的边缘 就为了拿这个孢子吗
Khlyen sent you to the edge of a star cluster for a spore?
- 是一件武器 - 正在衰败的武器
- A weapon. - And it's decaying.
怎么回事
What? How?
它被移♥动♥后 就开始衰败
Since it's been moved, it started to decay.
那你能使它停止衰败吗
Well, can you stop it from decaying?
以这种退化率吗
At this degeneration rate?
你最快要多久能回到奎德
How fast can you get back to the Quad?
这取决于达文
It depends on D'Av.
你什么时候跟在达文屁♥股♥后面走了
Uh, why are you chasing after D'Av, anyway?
- 因为他离开了 - 发生了什么
- Because he left. - What happened?
因为我预感到发生了点事情
Because I feel like something happened,
但你闭口不谈 这通常是
but you're not saying anything, which is usually
- 有坏事发生的迹象 - 泽芙 你一定要现在
- a sign that something... - Zeph, you really want to be
跟我谈论这些臭男人吗
talking about boys right now?
噢 才不要
Oh, Gods, no. Nope.
我还是收回我的话吧
I would rather drink my own sick.
我们就只讨论科学 好吧
Then let's just science, okay?
那么 在我能使用它之前
So how do we stop the spore from dying
如何才能阻止它衰败
before I can even use it?
孢子是单一的生物
Well, spores are simple organisms.
你把它分离出来
Taking it apart on your end
我就能在这里重新制♥造♥它
should allow me to re-create it here.
怎么分离
Take it apart how?
当然是用离心机了
A centrifuge, obviously.
行吧 显然
Right, yeah, obviously.
我这里有离心机吗
Do I have one of those?
在那边
Mm... there.
离心力能将各种成分与孢子基底分开
Centrifugal force is how we'll separate the components
就像沙拉甩干机
from the spore base, like how a salad spinner
把水分从沙拉中分离一样
pulls water away from... salad.
你怎么处理你的沙拉是你和皮普两个人的事情
How you toss your salad is between you and Pip.
你得练练讲黄段子了
Okay, we need to work on your dirty-joke game.
约翰尼肯定觉得逗
That would have killed with Johnny.
好极了 你的父亲超厉害
Great, your dad's a badass,
可你却被晾晒的衣物吓到了
and you get scared by laundry.
找到了
There you are.
嘿 别紧张 是我
Hey, hey, it's okay. It's me.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表