剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
名义领袖 没有实权的
Like a figurehead. No real power.
你们被炒了 你们所有人
You're fired, all of you.
喂 你觉得怎么样
Hey, what do you think?
我真的想找些东西突出
I really wanted something that would accentuate
- 我超低的体脂率 - 你不准去
- my lack of body mass. - You're not going.
- 我其实要去 - 不 你不能去 我
- I kind of am. - No, you can't go, I'm...
- 你不是我的头 - 我没说我是你的头
- You're not the boss of me. - I'm not saying I'm the boss...
- 不听不听王八念经 - 喂 听我说
- La-la-la-la-la-la... - Hey, listen.
你不必证明自己
You don't have to prove yourself.
- 我知道你很勇敢 - 和你在一起 时的
- I know you're brave. - Yeah, with you.
偶尔吧
Sure, sometimes.
但我觉得我是时候试一试
But I think it's about time I tried the whole
独自勇敢了
brave thing solo.
听着 我可以玩这个
Look, I can do the whole
我要死了 我没有在活着 的把戏
"I'm dying, not really living" thing,
或者 我也可以打扮成哑剧演员
or... I can dress up like a mime,
去拯救一帮经历了
go rescue a bunch of kids
世界上最糟糕的串门的孩子
from the world's worst sleepover.
既然你和约翰尼留下了
With you and Johnny staying behind,
总得有人去当指定的极客
someone's got to be the designated geek.
英雄就得去当英雄 对吧
Heroes gonna hero, right?
好了好了 气管要压碎了
Okay, okay. Windpipe's crushing.
好了 呃
Okay, um...
向我保证你会和妲奇一起走
Promise me you'll ride with Dutch.
不 不行 那个女士恨死我了
No, not a chance. The woman hates me.
但她欠我的 所以她不会放开你的
But she owes me, and she won't let you go
除非她能蜘蛛监视你
unless she can spider-watch you.
- 你这是种族歧视 - 而且
- That's racist. - On the plus side,
一个厉害的刺客也是不错的保镖
an unstoppable assassin makes a really good bodyguard.
你非常聪明 利斯的泽夫
You are very wise, Zephyr of Leith.
好了 我们要亲一下再告别吗
Okay, are we doing a good-bye kiss
还是要保持职
or keeping it profes...
- 第一小队准备好 - 你们看起来很厉害 兄弟
- First team standing by. - You're looking fierce, bro.
- 第二小队 准备好 - 准备好了
- Second team, standing by. - Locked and loaded.
第三小队 准备好
Third team, standing by.
准备好干掉那些胡伦虫了
Ready to kick some Hullen heinie.
准备好炸死那些胡伦虫了
Ready to blast some Hullen ass.
准备好爆他们菊了
Ready to stick it up their wickets.
好吧 说得不太好
Yeah, those weren't great.
小雅各布斯接入了吗
Is Weenie Jaqobis plugged in yet?
马上好 小红
Almost there, Little Red.
谢谢你在我们擅离职守的时候
Hey, thanks for doing all the heavy geeking
把极客的活都做了
while we were AWOL.
我知道你有多硬核
I know how hard you nerded.
不够硬核
Well, not hard enough.
皮普还是快死了 妲奇还在流血
Pip is still dying, and Dutch is still bleeding.
这一切结束之后 就交给我来
When this is over, it's my turn to step up.
我们一起治好他们 我保证
And we will fix them together, I promise.
好的
Okay.
- 准备好了 - 嗯
- Ready? - Yeah.
我调整了回归仪来和黏液连接
I've adapted the Regressor to connect with the goo.
我天
Oh, boy.
好厉害
This is incredible.
我是生化黑客 你们都要屈服于我的光辉
I am the Biohackster! You will bow before my glory!
别装逼 雅各布斯
Keep it in your pants, Jaqobis.
听红头发的话
Listen to the ginger-red man.
我可不需要你的神经活动性上升
I don't need your neural activity spiking
- 然后你晕过去 - 马上好了 等着
- and you stroking out. - Almost there, stand by.
起飞吧
Let's get it in the air, people.
防护罩撤掉了
Shields are down, bitches.
开干吧
Bring 'em home.
好了 混♥蛋♥们 别害羞了
All right, assholes, enough with the shy virgin act.
说话 现在在哪
Talk to me. Where are we at?
- 还不够远 - 动作快点 亚丁人
- Not far enough. - Well, haul ass, Yardeen.
时间比你的裤子还紧
Timeline's tighter than your goddamn pants.
你不能再快一点吗
Can't you move any faster?
我在努力 但如果我看不见就没法动
I'm trying, but I can't move if I can't see.
这个制♥服♥太碍事了
This uniform's a dang wedgie machine.
你跟上 不然我就把你扔下了
Uh, well, keep up, or I'm leaving you behind.
好吧 我们得谈谈你的好胜心了
Okay, we need to talk about your competitiveness.
你要让我得溃疡了
It's going to give me an ulcer.
距孩子们还有几百米
A couple hundred meters from the kids.
而这伪装太管用了
And selling the shit out of these disguises.
达文 转移注意力的人呢
D'avikins? How's our diversion coming?
别急 五分钟内
Don't worry, we'll have the Hullen
把胡伦虫赶到一边去
on the other side of you in five.
正在接近一帮绿屎
Closing in on a cluster of greenturds now.
注意语言 这里还有孩子呢
Language, Foxy. There are kids around.
给你剪个发吧
Ready for a haircut?
把枪准备好
Keep your gun warm for me.
这有点不符合体育精神啊
That wasn't very sportsmanlike.
我得赶上你的分数啊
I had to tie up the score.
可惜你射击不如打拳好
Too bad you don't shoot like you punch.
如果胡伦虫没有
Well, I'd be ahead if the Hullen
为了黏液花掉一半的力量 我就领先了
weren't bleeding half their force for green.
- 你进去了吗 - 马上好
- You in yet? - Almost there.
但是
But...
那就尽情开始吧
And let the games begin.
- 杰拉德 - 嘿
- Gared! - Hey.
- 没事 他不是嚎者 - 准备好回家了吗
- It's okay, he's not a Howler. - Who's ready to go home?
走吧 行动快一点
Come on, come on. Act like bunnies.
好了 小心 注意点
That's right, careful, careful.
走吧
Come on.
九
Nine.
- 十个 - 打平了
- Ten. - We're tied.
11.
12.
马上要超过你了 雅各布斯
Going to lap you, Jaqobis.
找妲奇的时候应该还可以再
Still have a chance to take out a few more
杀死几个
on our way to Dutch.
我要先开始了
I'd start saying my good-byes now.
你在我能打你的时候更有意思一点
You were more fun when I could shoot you.
它开始排斥你了
It's starting to reject you.
我这一生就是这么被拒绝过来的 等到他们了解你就好了
Story of my life. Just when they get to know you.
- 妲奇 你在哪 - 马上到了
- Dutch, where are you? - Almost there.
帮我一把
Help me.
我抽筋了 不好意思
I'm cramping up. Whoa, sorry.
好吧 你要是再碰到我 我就不客气了
Okay, any closer and I'll bite.
别这样
Don't do that.
好了 好了 下来了
Yeah, that's it, that's it. Okay, all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰米尼亚·布朗真是可爱
Sweet Jerminia Brown,
在里面真是吸了一鼻子灰
it was like snorting hairballs in there.
你拿我的吸入器了吗
You have my inhaler?
好吧
Okay.
当我刚刚什么都没说过
Okay, scratch everything I just said.
我们可以还回到那个通风管吗
Can we go back into the vents now?
我同意你说的 皮普斯特
We're on the same page, Pipster.
应答器扔进去了
The transponder's in the pool.
你可以把逃生魔方送过来了
You can send over the jump cube.
现在发射
Porting now.
黏液池进入等待状态
Greenpool is in the air.
成功了吗 我们出去了吗
Did it work? Are we poolside?
- 正在装填绿色液体 - 走吧
- She's packing green. - Come on, come on.
普雷 你还需要多少时间
Pree, how much more time do you need?
我们找到了宝贝
We have the precious cargo.
所有失踪的孩子都找到了
All missing kids accounted for.
设定去威斯利的航线
Setting course for Westerley now.
注射一点类固醇
Here's a little steroid cocktail
可以帮你撑到妲奇和达文清理完联盟
to help you hold on until Dutch and D'av clear the RAC.
这一层封锁了 你拿到黏液池了吗
This level's locked down. Did you get the greenpool?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表