剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
我们对这件事很严肃
is that we take it very seriously.
在你出生前几百年就开始了
It began hundreds of years before you were born,
也会一直延续到你们死后的几百年
and it will continue centuries after you are dust.
那怎么说呢 我就是个当下立判的那种女孩
Well, I'm a here-and-now kind of girl,
如果你的人想杀了我
and if your people are trying to kill me,
那就是我现在要面对的问题
that's a right-now kind of problem.
恐怕这一点我无能为力
I'm afraid I can't help you with that,
只不过是神圣的召唤
divine calling and all.
召唤去做什么
Calling to what?
这和你的纹身有关吗
Does it have something to do with your tattoo?
我之前见过这个标志
Because I've seen that symbol before.
你在哪里见的
Where have you seen it?
我不会说的
No...
除非你先告诉我你在为谁卖♥♥力
not until you tell me who you work for.
在哪里见到的
Where?
是那个女人 是不是
It's the Lady, isn't it?
白刃礼
This White Blade...
结束了
Is over.
你说的没错 真是不应该相信杀手
Yeah, you were right. Bad idea to trust an assassin.
露西 我们俩离开一会 你看着点孩子
Lucy, watch the kid while we're gone.
他现在不在船上 达文
He's not currently aboard, D'av.
亲爱的 我爱你 但我们需要聊一聊
I love you, girl, but we need to talk about
进出口的监控问题了
monitoring entrances and exits.
我确实监控了 约翰
I do monitor, John.
我知道那个男孩离开的时间
I know exactly when the boy left.
别说废话了 直接说他现在的位置
Skip to the part to where the hells he is now.
第二课
Lesson two:
永远不要相信你的敌人只有一把武器
Never assume your opponent has only one weapon.
你在这干什么呢
What the hells are you doing here?
收拾收拾他 拯救拯救你
Kicking his ass, saving your ass,
就这些事吧
all of the ass stuff.
妲奇单刀赴白刃会是一回事
It's one thing for Dutch to go to a White Blade alone,
因为她可以保护好她自己
she can handle herself,
但你从来没接受过训练
but you have barely had a day of training.
特别好的训练
Excellent training.
你看见我把刀直接插在他的脖子上了吗
Did you see the part where I jabbed him in the neck,
就好像再说 尝尝这个 土鳖
like, "Eat tranq, dirt-face!"
朱尼尔 我正在上课呢
Junior, I am lecturing here.
你偷偷溜在那个人身后
You took a hells of a gamble
完全就是在赌博
sneaking off into that parlay,
你最好庆幸你没出什么事
and you're lucky it paid off
因为我们剩下的三个人就怕你出什么事
and the three of us were there in case it didn't.
听着 他是我侄子兄弟儿子
Look, he's my memory nephew-brother-son.
他也许有天赋
He might be a natural.
我很害怕 但我照你说的做了
I was scared, but I did what you said.
我只是不停地走下去
I just kept going.
妲奇
Dutch...
好吧 你♥爸♥爸说的没错 这很危险
Yes, your dad's right, it was very dangerous
一切都在我掌控之中
and I had it all under control, blah, blah, blah,
但你做得很不错
but you did great...
因为你有个了不起的老师
because you had a kickass teacher
而且你是雅各布家的人
and you're a Jaqobis,
他们从没让我失望过
and Jaqobis men never let me down.
去把自己收拾一下吧
Go clean up.
拜托 达文 别这么嫉妒嘛
Oh, come on, D'avin, don't be so jealous
就因为你儿子
that the chip off your old block
更想成为像妲奇阿姨一样的人
wants to be more like Auntie Dutch.
我希望他能活足够 长大保护自己
I want him to live long enough to be his own block.
在我的训练下 他会的
And with my training, he will.
我的天 奶奶 你居然坚持健身
Damn, Grandma, you been working out?
看来音速确实会造成一些损害
Okay, the sonic definitely did some damage.
发生了什么
What's happening?
你杀了它吗
Did you kill it?
没有
No...
不过声频破坏了
but the frequency did disrupt the spider's connection
蜘蛛与你的脉冲控制功能的连接
to your impulse control functions.
你不再是女士操控下的傀儡了
You aren't the Lady's Pippet anymore.
该死 泽芙 我说过我希望它死了
Damn it, Zeph, I said that I wanted it dead.
我信任你 皮普
I trust you, Pip...
即便你脑袋里有一只蜘蛛
Even with a spider in your brain.
杀了它就意味着也杀了你
Killing it meant killing you too.
它和你的延髓融合
It's fused with your medulla oblongata.
是你体内让你能活下来的一部分
It's literally part of the system keeping you alive now.
要是 要是蜘蛛死了 那就
So, what, if the... if the spider dies, then...
你得反应不该这样 而是应该气愤
- It's not huh, it's shit.
但至少它没法再控制我了 是吧
But it definitely can't control me anymore?
行吧
Okay...
我现在大概是蜘蛛的一部分了
Well, I guess I'm part spider now.
很奇怪
Weird, yes,
也有点恶心
icky, definitely,
但既然你能接受我其他的癖好
but you've been fine with my other proclivities,
我相信我们能设法撑过去的
so... I'm sure we'll get through this somehow.
除非还有什么别的你没告诉我
Unless there's more?
离开了绿色粘液
These spiders weren't meant to survive long
这些蜘蛛活不了多久
outside the green.
他们似乎有一个快速的
They... seem to have a rapid...
半衰期
half-life.
所以 我不用担心
'Kay, so, I... I won't have to worry about
蜘蛛会长久地控制我
the spider controlling me for long
因为它就快死了吗
because it's gonna die?
而它是唯一能让我活着的东西 妈的
And since it's the only thing keeping me alive... shit.
我们要去舰队
We're going to the Armada.
皮普 在阿妮拉的实验室里 我们会找到办法的
Aneela's lab is there, and we'll find a way, Pip.
还剩多久
How long?
我还能活多久
How long have I got?
我会想办法救你的
I'll find a way.
我从没想过我还会再用上这些
I never thought I'd have to use these again.
代价太庞大了
Cost always seemed too high.
但情况就是这样
But circumstances being what they are...
我没法不这么做
I can't afford not to.
你要是继续沉默
See, if I don't make you talk,
我就会失去所有人
I lose everyone...
失去我在意的一切
and everything I've ever cared about.
这就是为什么我不告诉你
Then you understand why I won't.
这只会有一种结局
This only ends one way.
我知道
I know...
那我们开始吧
so let's get to it, shall we?
你在那干嘛
What are you doing here?
找你
Looking for you.
发生了什么
What's going on?
来这里
Come here.
快过来
Come here.
女士要来了
The Lady is coming,
介于她和我们之间的唯一障碍
and the only thing that's standing between her and us
就是这人所持有的信息
is the information this man has.
我们必须不惜一切代价来获得信息
We must do whatever it takes.
这是用来干嘛的
But what's that for?
战胜恐惧
Moving past your fear.
- 我该走了 - 不 不 你留下来
- I think I should go. - No, no, no, you stay.
这也是你训练的一部分
This is part of your training too.
我不管在发生什么
Whatever the hells is going on here,
现在就他妈的给我停下
it stops right gods damn now.
你不能让一个刚出生两天的孩子参与这场酷刑
You don't invite a two-day old to a torture party,
这点你理应很清楚
something which, by the way, should be very clear.
我没有 他自己跟过来的
I didn't, he walked in on me.
然后你就认为那是个绝佳的机会
And you just decided it was a good opportunity
来教他如何挖眼珠子吗
to teach him about eyeball gouging?
你反应过激了
You're overreacting.
而且我并不是要教他这样做
And I... I wasn't gonna teach him that.
不 你就是
Yes, you were!
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表