剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Yes.
你们俩什么关系
What is the nature of your relationship?
复杂的关系
Complicated.
你们是一对吗
Are you a couple?
不是
No.
你希望是一对吗
Do you wish you were a couple?
什么
What?
你有过春梦是关于
Do you have sexual dreams about--
哇 别说了
Whoa! Whoa! Hey, now.
我有权利 这仍然是J殖民地
I have rights. This is still a J colony.
你不能把我们关在这
You can't just keep us here.
哪来的权利
In what universe?
她朝我开枪
She shot me,
我可是搜捕特工 有满屋的证人在呢
a RAC agent, in front of a room full of witnesses.
这不是真的
That's fake news.
职业
Occupation?
名媛
Debutante...
太空牛仔
Space cowboy...
胡萝卜
Carrot.
还说是不可战胜的技术呢
So much for unbeatable tech.
你在躲什么
What are you running from?
- 谁说我在躲的 - 你的搭档
- Who says I'm running? - Your partner.
关于你的一切他都招了
He told us everything about you.
- 屁话 - 是因为他不会那样做
- Bullshit. - Because he wouldn't do that
还是因为他根本就不知道
or because he doesn't know everything?
我非常擅长观察人
See, 'cause I'm pretty good at reading people,
我估计你们在一起
and I peg you two being together
也就 6个月
about, what, six months,
最多 一年
a year, tops?
而你看上去是一个爱单干的人
And you seem like someone who works alone,
所以 你留他在身边干嘛
so...what are you keeping him around for?
替死鬼吗
Fall guy? Cover--
- 他是我朋友 - 不
- He's my friend. - Nah.
你没朋友
Betting you don't have those.
你来我奎德星这边干什么
What are you doing in my Quad?
正要离开
Leaving.
好了
All right.
我要回热辣老婆那吃冷饭了
I got a cold dinner and a hot wife to get to.
来吧 走啦
Come on. Let's go.
我带你去处理部
I'll take you to processing.
等等
Hold up.
希尔斯特批暂扣这两人
Hills put a courtesy hold on these two.
想你带他们过去审问
Wants you to bring 'em by for questioning.
问什么
About what?
盗窃财产及危害公♥司♥罪
"Theft of property and crimes against the Company."
我们才来这颗蠢星球6小时
We've been on this stupid moon six hours.
我们偷了啥啊
What the hells did we steal?
毫无头绪
No flaming idea.
看吧
Here.
三小时前的录影
Security cam footage from three hours ago.
注意板条箱
Keep an eye on your crates.
摄像头
Killed the cams
和门上的六层自动锁都失效了
and six layers of auto locks on the door.
顺便一说 这是个很聪明的闯入
A very clever break-in, by the way.
给满分
Full marks.
你从这偷走了什么
So what did you take from here?
听着 不管你有什么新把戏
Look, whatever your shitty new shakedown is,
我们都不玩
we're not playing.
危害公♥司♥罪最少得判
Crimes against the Company carry 15 years' labor...
15年劳役
minimum.
我都吓尿了
I just peed a little.
不可能是他们
Look, it can't be them.
他们三个小时前和我在一起
They were with me three hours ago.
好吧 那他们还有其他同伙
Okay, so they're not working alone.
得了吧 希尔斯 你什么证据都没
Ah, come on, Hills, you got vapor here.
而我有他俩的铁证
Look, I got these two dead to rights.
请不要用公♥司♥那些屁事
Please do not screw up my processing
搞砸我的处理
with your Company bullshit.
要不是有公♥司♥那些屁事
If it wasn't for Company bullshit,
你们这是扫兴者在奎德根本没工作
you Killjoys would barely have any work in the Quad.
嘿 你没检查所有的板条箱
Hey! You didn't check all the crates.
远程触发电磁脉冲
Remote trigger EMP.
一百万英里之外都可以引爆它
Can detonate this from a million miles away.
那又怎样
So?
显然有人利用我们 关进你牢里
So obviously somebody used us as mules
这样他们就能偷走其他东西了
to get in your cage so they could bust something else out.
除非你告诉我什么被偷了
Which still means shit on toast to me
否则这些对我来说都没意义
until you tell me what was stolen.
毒药
Poison.
闻起来像 哈尔西隆毒
Hallcyon, by the smell.
一触就致命
One touch is all it takes.
它可以液化肺部的胸膜
It liquefies the pleural lining of your lungs.
在旱地上也能淹死人
You drown on dry land.
对于一个胡萝卜名媛来说
Wow, you know an awful lot about gross poisons
关于烈毒的事你知道得真多
for a debutante carrot.
女孩总得有个爱好嘛
Girl's gotta have a hobby.
要么是这个要么是钢管舞
It was either this or pole dancing.
听着 希尔斯
Look, Hills,
要是你逼我因盗窃罪而关了他们
you make me arrest them for theft,
所有人都会知道你弄丢了毒药 是吧
now everyone's gonna know that you lost the poison, right?
如果有人死了 这事回头还会连累你
Somebody gets killed, that shit comes back on you
就像回旋镖一样
like a goddamn boomerang.
你有什么提议 扫兴者
What's your offer, Killjoy?
让他们在我的监护下
Leave 'em in my custody.
为丢失的货物给一份丰厚的搜捕令
Put out a big, fat warrant for the missing goods.
我会接令 找到那些毒药
I'll claim the warrant, find the poison,
没人会知道真♥相♥
and nobody knows the difference.
而你也到手一大笔钱
And you collect a shitload of cash.
这个嘛
Well...
你打算怎么找到毒药
How are you gonna find the poison?
在这喝酒真是开心啊
Well, the drinks here are delightful.
- 闭嘴 我在思考 - 思考什么
- Shut up. I'm thinking. - About?
如何利用你俩来解决你们造成的屁事
How to use you two to solve this shit sandwich you've made.
你意识到了你们这
Uh, you do realize you have
有位刺杀高手 对吧
an elite assassin in town, right?
这是威斯利星 孩子 我们可不高端
This is Westerley, kid. We're not fancy.
你可以给半块泡菜让人
You can pay someone half a pickle
去杀你丈夫 还能找零呢
to knock off your husband and still get back change.
好吧 那个入口是用于海关扣押的
Okay, that import was for custom seizures.
拘留所里的东西都
Everything held in that lockup
- 来自你们奎德星 - 然后呢
- came from your Quad. - So?
刺客非常讲究他们的武器
Well, assassins are very particular about their weapons.
会带自己的家伙
They bring their own.
所以如果毒药来自奎德
So if the poison came from the Quad,
那杀手也是 也就意味着目标具有高价值
so did the killer, which means the target is of high value.
约翰尼 不如你去给我们再点一些
Johnny, why don't you go and get us some more
好喝的酒
of those delightful drinks?
嘿 给我一把刀
Hey, give me a knife.
想重新组织一下语言吗
Wanna rephrase?
给我一个可以撬开这个宝贝的工具
A tool, to help crack this baby open.
- 甘愿为你做一切 蓝眼睛帅哥 - 谢谢
- Anything for you, blue eyes. - Thank you.
好吧 那是什么让你成为
Okay, so what makes you such an expert
- 抓杀手的专家呢 - 我就是杀手
- on catching assassins? - I am an assassin.
别扯淡 证明你自己
Bullshit. Prove it.
你想让我在这里杀掉你吗
You want me to murder you right here?
我希望你别这样做 谢谢
I'd prefer you didn't, thank you.
你最喜欢的杀人方式是什么
What's your favorite way to kill someone?
长针直插耳膜
Long pin through the ear.
穿透大脑 看上去像犯了脑动脉瘤
Pierces the brain, looks like an aneurysm.
真恶心
Gross.
耐勒凯斯毒药的解药是什么
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表