剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
不不不不
No, no, no, no!
把他们都杀了
Kill them all.
你所关心的任何事情都是你的软肋
Everything you care about is a weakness...
尤其是家人
especially family.
没事没事 帕特 保持清醒
It's okay, it's okay, just with me Pawter.
保持清醒 我不会让你再死一次的
Stay with me. I'm not gonna let you die again.
至少这次不会
Not this time.
达文是我啊
D'av, it's me!
不
No.
出什么事了?
What's the matter, D'avin?
不
No.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
不
No.
阿妮拉
Aneela...
你回来了
You're back.
- 你还在这里 - 达文在哪
- You're still here. - Where's D'av?
她把我们和小伙子们分开来了
She separated us from the boys.
小伙子们 约翰尼也来了吗
The boys? Johnny came too?
- 他坚持要来 - 啊他当然会这么干
- He insisted. - Of course he did.
你需要在夫人找到我们之前找到小伙子们
You need to find the boys before the Lady finds us.
你见到过爸爸了吗
You've seen Papa?
没有
No.
我找到了这个
I found this.
里面有什么
What's in it?
什么都没有
Nothing.
但是你一直留着它
But you kept it.
我觉得这个是给你的
I think it's for you.
学会放下过去从来不是一件容易的事情 不是吗
Letting go is never easy, is it?
我可以拖住她直到你找到小伙子们
I can hold her off until you find the boys
但拖不了太久
but not for much longer.
去吧
Go.
勇敢点
Be brave.
狠一点
Be brutal.
阿妮拉
Aneela...
我们真的需要谈一谈
We really need to talk.
我告诉你杰拉德 我很好
I told you, Gared, I'm fine.
好的 张大嘴说“啊”
Okay, give me a good 'ah."
这对我的生意不是很好
This is not great for business.
你扁桃体上糊着的粘液也不是很好
And neither is that mucus coating your tonsils.
啊 恶心
Ugh, gross.
我要离开这里了
I'm getting out of here.
当我真的要把这里清除干净的时候
Remind me to call you when I really need
- 记得提醒我去找你 - 你说这些症状都发生在
- to clear this place out. - You said this all started
你出完搜捕联盟的任务回来后
after you got back from the RAC mission?
嘿你能来看一下珍妮吗
Hey. Could you take a look at Ginny?
- 她的情况恶化了 - 好的 我马上过去
- She's getting worse. - Okay, I'll be right over.
还有 我提了一下你在这里的事
And I kind of mentioned that you were here,
这里有一些其他的人也想见你
and there are kind of some other folks to see you.
多少人
How many folks?
为什么这个传播得会这么快
How is this spreading so fast?
等等
Wait...
我需要检查一些东西
I need to check something.
你厌倦这一切了吗
Aren't you tired of all this?
所有的这些逃离
All the running?
无休止的战斗
The fighting.
种种戏剧性的情节 你不觉得吗
So much drama, don't you find?
我想到了一个可以解决这一切的办法
I can think of a simple way to stop it.
死亡
Die.
你这么生气
So angry.
生气对健康不好
It isn't healthy.
当你长久地欺骗并折磨某人时
It happens when you torture
她就会生气
and lie to someone for centuries.
我对此深感抱歉
Sorry about that.
我学东西很慢 但是阿妮拉 我确实有努力在学
I'm a slow learner, but I do learn, Aneela.
以及
And...
我想要补偿你
I want to make it up to you.
真方便
Convenient...
就在我们来找你的时候
now that we're coming for you.
你的扫兴者朋友
Your Killjoy friends.
我让他们去忙活别的了
I've got them busy at the moment.
这样你和我
So you and I...
就能好好聊聊了
can just talk.
女孩对女孩
Girl to girl.
你别想用她的脸
You can't use her face...
来让我忘记你究竟是什么样的人
to make me forget who you really are.
我没打算这样做
No...
但这样做也许能让你听进去
but maybe it will help you listen
我接下来要说的话
to what I have to say.
如果每个人
What if everyone
都可以得到他们想要的
could get what they wanted...
而且没有人需要赢得或者失去
and no one had to win or lose...
任何东西呢
anything?
拜托
Please.
至少让我展示给你看
At least let me show you.
都灵 是那群孩子
It's the kids, Turin.
所有曾经接触过他们的人都病了
Everyone who came in contact with them is sick.
上帝啊 那些孩子
Gods, the kids...
而我们是那些把他们带回家的天才
And we're the geniuses who brought them home.
不只是这个镇子
It's not just the whole town.
我们得到了越来越多的同样的症状的病例报告
We're getting reports of the same symptoms
- 从各个地方 - 按照这个速度
- from all over the place. - Well, at that rate
整个威斯利星在几天内就会被感染
all of Westerley will be infected within days.
我必须找到我的女儿 这种时候她不能一个人呆着
I have to go find my girl, she can't be alone.
杰拉德在陪着她 珍妮你必须留在这里
Gared's with her, Ginny, you have to stay here.
你太瘦小了还没能力
You're too skinny...
告诉我该做什么
and too small to tell me what to do.
啊 你 好吧
Oh, you... okay...
普雷 快来帮我
Pree, help!
珍妮
Ginny?
珍妮
Ginny.
珍妮 亲爱的 说点什么
Ginny, honey, say something.
她的生命体征都很稳定
Her vitals are stable,
但是她没有动眼反应
but she has no ocular response.
脑功能
Brain function is...
这是新症状
Well, this is new.
什么新症状 是好事还是坏事
New how? New, good?
她的整个大脑皮层都不再工作了
Her entire cerebral cortex has shut down.
她陷入了昏迷
She's in a coma.
所以是不好的
So, no, not good.
我还从来没有见过一个有这些
I have never seen a natural virus
症状的自然病毒可以发展得这么快
spread this fast with these symptoms.
因为这不是一个自然病毒
It's because it isn't a natural virus.
这是战争行动
It's an act of war,
我们必须在它传播给更多的人之前阻止它
and we need to stop it before it spreads any further.
现在整个威斯利星都被隔离了
As of now, all of Westerley is under quarantine.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这
This...
这是我记忆中的地方
this is what I remember.
远在我出生之前我的种族就是一个古老的种族了
My race was ancient before I was even born.
分布在宇宙各地
Spreading to every corner of space.
被直觉和本能所支使着去掌控和统治
Driven by instinct, by nature, to dominate and rule.
直到我成为我们族的最后一个
Until I was the last of us...
你能明白这是一种什么样的感觉吗
Do you have any idea what that feels like?
看着你熟悉的一切
To see everything you've known...
你深爱过的一切
everything you've ever loved...
坍塌死亡
Crumble and die?
但是然后
But then...
我发现了这个
I found this.
一个一切都完完好好的地方
A place where nothing is lost.
一个能让一切都不被遗忘的办法
A way for everything to be remembered.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表