剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
好吧 但你没有办法
Okay, there is literally no way
确定这个的
you could possibly know that.
有一个办法
There is one way.
- 我们也准备好了 - 出去吗
- And we're ready. - To go out there?
泽夫 我们 我们可以
Zeph, we... we could have
在这里面有一个完美快乐的生活
a full, happy life in here.
- 在一个一居室的实验室里吗 - 你觉得这是个一居室实验室
- In a one-room lab? - Do you see a one-room lab?
但我看到了各种可能性啊
Because I see a mansion of possibilities.
等我们没有食物了 或者发电机不工作了
What happens when we run out of food
我们该怎么办
or the generator dies?
皮普
Pip...
是时候了
it's time.
我们去停机场
We get to the docking bay,
用这个去短路发动一架黑根舰
use this to hot-wire a Black Root ship,
然后我们溜到舰队里
and we sneak inside the Armada.
是的 我知道 这是个好计划
Yeah, I know it's... It's a good plan.
就是听起来
It just sounds kind of...
死亡风险有点高
death-y.
听着 牛逼小组教会了我一件事
Look, Team Awesome Force taught me one thing.
- 紧身裤是最好的裤子吗 - 不
- Tight pants are best pants? - No.
英雄就是要冒险
Heroes gonna hero.
他们为了我们而冒生命危险
They risked their lives for us.
现在该我们冒生命危险去和他们汇合了
It's time we risk ours to go regroup with them.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你知道一下 我短路发动船舰的技术
I'm a little rusty at hot-wiring ships,
有点生疏了
just so you know.
把地踩出一个窟窿也解决不了问题
Pacing a hole in the floor won't fix anything.
我们做什么都解决不了问题
Nothing we can do will fix anything.
这才是问题 而我厌恶这个
That's the problem, and I hate it.
自从我们离开 我就试图用这个联♥系♥阿妮拉和
I've been trying to reach Aneela and her crew with this
她的手下
since we left.
我什么回答也没收到
All I get is silence.
给你
Here.
我觉得我们有的粘液刚好够约翰用
I think we have just enough plasma for John.
够做什么
Enough to what?
救他
To save him.
不
No.
- 给我说个其他办法啊 - 任何办法都行
- Give me another way. - Any other way.
我们不会把我弟弟变成胡伦虫的
We're not turning my little brother Hullen.
他们说医生明天就来了
They said the doctor's coming tomorrow...
他的嘴唇 你看到了 变蓝了
His lips... you saw them. They're blue.
他活不了那么久了
He won't last that long.
听着 等我们离开了这个地方
Look, once we get off this rock,
你可以找一个方法来净化他
you can find a way to cleanse him.
- 这你不能肯定 - 我可以肯定 等他死了
- You don't know that. - I know I can't bring him back
我没法把他复活
once he's dead.
这是一个限时帮助 扫兴者
This is a limited-time offer, Killjoy.
没有他我们永远都找不到妲奇或者阿妮拉
We'll never find Dutch or Aneela without him.
你觉得他愿意这样吗
You think that's what he'd want?
我们需要什么
What do we need?
医疗用品
Well, medical supplies.
最好是无菌环境
A sterile environment would be swell.
像诊所这样的地方吗
Something like a clinic?
喂 你不能进去
Hey! You can't go in there!
我不同意
Disagree.
- 你准备好了吗 - 你要明白我之前只做过一次
- You ready? - You understand I've only
并且从来没有用过这么少的血浆
done this once and never with so little plasma.
现在条件不完善并且工具不合适
These are imperfect conditions and unusual tools.
我不会怪你的
I'm not going to blame you.
嘿 约翰 如果你不愿意的话
Hey, John, you don't have to do this
- 你不必这么做的 - 做吧
- if you don't want to. - Do it.
妲奇
Dutch.
好吧 给他翻个身
Okay, turn him over.
然后紧紧抓住他
And hold him tight.
我得把这个注射到他脑干的底部
I have to inject it into the base of his brain stem.
现在干嘛
Now what?
等着
We wait.
- 你还拿着那把枪吗 - 拿着呢 怎么了
- You still have that gun? - Yeah, why?
随身带着
Keep it close.
我给你说了 我从来没有用这么少的血浆
I told you, I've never Hullenized anyone
给别人注射过
with so little plasma.
我们不知道这会对他产生什么影响
We don't know what it could do to him.
我先来守着他
I'll take first watch.
别开火 这是我们的人
Hold your fire. That's one of ours.
- 欢迎来到人类阵营 - 我不明白
- Welcome to Camp Human! - I don't understand.
你们是怎么来这儿的 这比
How are you all here? This is so much better
- 正中一枪好多了 - 我们离这里很近
- than getting shot in the face! - It was close.
自从你的船离开RAC 我们就一直在跟踪你们
We've been tracking your ship since it left the RAC.
我们没有在入口处点燃你们是你走运
You're lucky we didn't torch you on entry.
哦
Oh!
谢了
Thanks?
有一次附身者冲进了RAC
Once the Hullen swarmed the RAC,
我们觉得最后减少我们的损失
we figured it was better to cut our losses.
我们远程切断了电源
We killed the power remotely
把它锁起来 为自己争取时间
and locked it down to buy ourselves time.
那边的情况怎么样
What's the status over there?
呃 很诡异
Uh, creepy?
到处都是附身者的警卫 但是他们很奇怪
Hullen guards are everywhere, but weird ones.
他们遭遇了一些事
Something's happened to them.
- 有些事情已经改变了 - 是的
- Something has changed. - Yeah.
- 我们知道 - 给她看看吧
- We know. - Let's show her.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
他们也来了
Here too?
只有骨干成员阿妮拉落在了后面
Just the skeleton crew Aneela left behind.
我们管他们叫人偶
We call 'em Dolls.
把他们围在隔离区里面
It was a hell of a job
真的是一份地狱般的活儿
corralling them into containment sites.
把他们像虫子一样困在罐子里
Trapped 'em like bugs in a jar
直到我们找到处理他们的办法
till we can figure out what to do with them.
- 你们应该把他们分开 - 是啊 我来看看这样行不行
- You should just space them. - Yeah, let me check on that.
- 我们现在能把他们分开吗 - 不能
- Can we space them now? - No.
方西说不行
Fancy says no.
我处在道德救赎的边缘上 所以
I'm on this whole moral redemption arc, so...
无能为力
no can do.
对此约翰有什么想法
What does John say about them?
上次我见到他
Last time I saw them,
约翰和达文正要来这里救妲奇
John and D'Av were headed here to save Dutch.
所以我才来了这里 他们在哪儿呢
That's why I came. So where are they?
约翰
John!
约翰
John.
放手
Let go.
你对我做了什么 你个混♥蛋♥
What did you do to me, you bastard?
你怎么能这样
How could you?
是你让我这么做的
You asked me to.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我装不下去了 兄弟 你应该看看你的表情
I couldn't keep it up, man. You should see your face!
你不生气吗
You're not angry?
因为你把我变得更厉害吗
For an upgrade of awesome?
我回来了 同志们
I'm back, bitches.
你看起来好多了
You look better.
我感觉好多了
I feel better.
你们几个睡在这里了吗
Did you all sleep here?
因为闻起来像是你们睡在这里了
Because it smells like you slept here.
回家去吧
Go home.
请原谅我弟弟 他嘴 巴很毒
Pardon my brother. He has an ass for a mouth.
现在 你们是谁 我们怎么离开这里
Now, who are you, and how do we get out of here?
- 怎么了 - 我看见他的外套了
- What? - I saw his jacket.
你们真的是扫兴者吗
Are you really Killjoys?
是的
Yes?
太好了 你们被聘用了
Good. You're hired.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表