剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
我们没别的选择了
We don't have any other choice.
达文呢
Where's D'av?
我通知了政♥府♥准备导弹
I've informed the capital to prepare the missiles.
- 时间到了 都灵 - 你不能这么做
- Time's up, Turin. - You can't do this.
- 我们想怎么做就怎么做 - 都灵
- We can do whatever we want. - Turin!
都灵 听我说
Turin, listen to me!
解药见效了
The antidote worked!
听到了吗
You hear that?
别放爆竹了
Call off your firecrackers.
亲爱的
Sunshine.
普雷 病毒载量在下降了
Pree, your viral load is dropping.
你很快就能和杰拉德一起玩耍了
You're gonna be up and dancing with Gared in no time!
好好啊
Well, that's nice.
杰拉德是谁
But who's Gared?
普雷
Pree.
是我啊
It's me.
妈妈 你没事吧 妈妈
- Mommy! Are you okay, Mommy? - Oh!
你妈妈是谁 亲爱的
Who's your mommy, sweetie?
她在吗
Is she around here?
谁能帮帮这个小姑娘
Can somebody help this little girl?
告诉我们杰克在哪
Tell us where Jaq is.
达文
D'av!
好吧
Well...
现在人全了
now it's a party.
达文
D'av!
我见过你这张脸的本尊
I met the woman who's face you're wearing.
- 别想骗我们 - 我发誓
- You're not fooling anyone. - And so help me
一定把你赶出去
I am gonna enjoy ripping it off of you.
我并不是为了你们俩才这样
It's not for either of you.
对吧 亲爱的
Is it, my dear?
- 阿妮拉 怎么回事 - 他不够强
- Aneela, what's going on? - He wasn't strong enough.
- 抱歉 - 抱歉什么
- I'm sorry. - Sorry for what?
- 你做了什么 - 我向她做出了提议
- What did you do? - I made an offer.
她做出了选择
And she made a choice.
我要找回家人
I'm going to get my family back.
女士是个骗子
The Lady is a liar.
克兰已经死了 你妈妈藏起来了
Khlyen is dead. Your mother is hidden.
不是他们
Not them.
黛尔·塞亚
Delle Seyah.
和杰克
And Jaq.
我们要是把她放走 她也会放走我们的
If we let her out, she'll let us go.
拜托 阿妮拉
Please, Aneela.
你不能相信她 你知道
You know you can't trust her.
她想摧毁你 摧毁我们所有人
She wants to destroy you. She wants to destroy all of us.
- 我见过 - 我想要的
- I've seen it. - All I want...
和其他所有生命一样
is what every living thing wants.
更多时间
More time.
更多岁月
More life.
拥有自己的家庭
A family of my own.
过来 亲爱的
Come, dear.
时间到了
It's time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别忘了你之前跟我说过的
Remember what you said to me once.
你来过 你很重要
You were here. You mattered.
妲奇
Dutch?
这在计划之内吗
Was this part of the plan?
不敢相信
I can't even imagine how it will feel
逃出去是什么感觉
to finally get out.
重获自♥由♥
To be free again.
很期待看你怎么做
I'm excited to see how you do this.
我一直觉得你很神秘
It's always been a mystery to me.
你很特别 阿妮拉
You're such a special girl, Aneela.
我需要专心
I need to concentrate.
慢慢来
Take your time.
我们出去之后
They should be ready for me when we get out.
思考 泽夫 专心思考
Think, Zephyr, think.
病毒式传染的
A virus is an infective agent.
需要有宿主才能复♥制♥
It needs a host to replicate.
万一它并没有复♥制♥呢
But what if it wasn't replicating itself?
万一是有别的原因呢
What if it was for something else?
好吧 孩子身上鞋带病毒
Okay, the children were carrying the virus.
病毒上有
The virus was carrying something that attacked
能够攻击大脑皮层 抹去
the cerebral cortex, wiping out the...
孩子身上携带了什么
The... the children were carrying something that...
抹去
Wiping out the...
刚才说啥来着
What was I saying?
你就是我妈
You're my mom. Okay?
达文
D'av?
达文 醒醒
D'av, come on.
她怎么能这么做
How could she do this?
她选择了家人 选择了自己的战斗
She chose her family. She chose her fight.
但是她经历了那些事之后
But after everything she's been through
就这么放弃 这根本说不通啊
just to give up... it doesn't make any sense.
很能说的通啊
No, it makes perfect sense.
她要是逃出去 和J星团上
She gets out and goes traipsing around the galaxy
第二贱的女人一起横行星系
with now the second biggest bitch in the J,
还有混♥蛋♥女王
and Queen Asshole, she probably doses the green
可能会用黏液配着孢子 想办法杀死我们取乐
with the spore just to kill us for funsies.
让他睡觉可能比较好
Maybe it's better to just let him sleep.
孢子 我记得孢子
The spore. I remember the spore.
- 泰安好了 - 不 约翰尼
- Great. - No, Johnny,
她就是这个意思
that's what she meant.
你来过这
"You were here.
你很重要
You mattered."
我来过这
I was here.
阿妮拉对你来说是什么
What is Aneela to you?
我知道该怎么做了
I know what to do.
她是我家人
She's my family.
像你一样
Like you.
有一个请求
One request.
你要是办不到不可能
If you can't do the impossible...
那就做光荣的决定
do the honorable.
这是我办不到的
The thing I couldn't do.
达文
D'av...
所以
So...
情况变糟了是吧
Things got worse, huh?
- 看看能不能改变情况 - 等一下
- Let's see if we can fix that. - Whoa, whoa, whoa,
你还要用孢子吗 怎么回事
you're still using the spore? What... what?
在这里面吗 太离谱了
In here? That's crazy, right?
- 约翰尼 - 确实
- Johnny? - Crazy, yeah.
差不多吧 但这也是我的成果
Pretty much. But it also might work.
- 阿妮拉在哪 - 拖时间
- Where's Aneela? - Stalling for time.
等我们找到这个 找到她
Waiting for us to find this, find her,
然后离开胡伦虫王国
and get the hells out of Greentown.
总之这是我的希望
Anyway, that's what I hope.
不然 你要是想说风凉话
Otherwise, you have a very small window
也没多少时间
for "I told you so."
见效了吗
Okay. It worked?
见效了
It worked!
你都干了什么
What did you do?
这样你永远也出不去了
I made sure you will never get out.
如果墙壁倒下
If the walls come down,
会打开进出的通路
it opens the passage ways in and out.
也许吧
Maybe.
但你永远见不到了
But you will never see them.
好主意啊
Oh, yeah, this was a great idea.
阿妮拉
Aneela!
她人呢 女士人呢
Where is she? Where's the Lady?
我们不能等 女士会回来的
We can't wait. The Lady's coming back.
快 快
Go! Go!
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表