剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
- 不过有了孩子 - 我知道你会愈合
- Got kids, though. - I know you heal...
但是4万伏特的乐趣
but the fun of 40,000 volts...
在于你经历的每一层
Is how different it feels
都有不同感受
each layer you go.
皮肤 神经
Skin, nerves,
肌肉 骨头
muscle, bone.
- 会非常的刺痛 - 我们知道你 扫兴者
- It's gonna sting like a bitch. - We know you, Killjoy.
你不是虐待狂
You're not a sadist.
- 艾米和爱丽丝 - 嗯
- Emmy and I'ris. - Mm.
刚开始三年级
Just started the third grade.
她们现在和她们的爷爷奶奶在一起
They're with their grandparents right now.
让我拉钩发誓
What happened to the girl who made me pinky-swear
和她下辈子一起住在飞船上的女孩去哪了
we'd spend the rest of our lives boosting ships?
搜索星系寻找微露比安公主
Searching the galaxy for Velubian princesses.
难以维持生计
That's a hard way to make a living.
是时候学着长大了
Got to grow up sometime.
是的 没错
Yes, totally.
那你呢
And what about you?
你找到公主了吗
Did you find any princesses?
除了工作没时间想别的
I'm kind of married to the job.
是吗
Really?
我总觉得你会是最先定下来的人
I always figured you'd be the first to settle down.
的确 本来是有这么一个人 但是
Well, there was someone once, but...
我们不合适
it didn't work out.
我只知道继承人被带去了奎德
All I know is that the heir is to be taken to the Quad.
不准这么叫他
Don't call him that.
听着 你不知道他是谁
Look, you have no idea what you have!
他不仅仅是个孩子
It's not a child!
他会开启整个世界
He is the beginning of everything.
但你会因此而葬送
And the end of you.
一旦
Once the...
啊 见鬼
Ah, damn it.
自杀芯片
Kill chip.
既然我们现在单独在一起
Now that we're alone...
你♥爸♥爸在我们手上 雅各布斯先生
We have your father, Mr. "Ja-co-bis."
- 是雅各布斯 蠢货 - 我们不在乎
- It's "Jaqobis," moron. - We don't really care.
但是我们想和你做一个交易
But we would like to propose a trade...
关于你♥爸♥爸的第一子
your father for the First Born.
露西 我在哪里
Lucy, where was I?
- 62号♥ - 好的
- Number 62. - Right.
62号♥绕着太阳转
Reason 62 that flying around the sun
创造一个巨大的离心机核心
to create a giant centrifuge is nuts...
太阳耀斑影响了露西的导航系统
a solar flare fries Lucy's nav system.
露西 你和约翰尼
Lucy, have you reestablished coms
- 重新联♥系♥上了吗 - 没有
- with Johnny yet? - Negative
二氧化硅还在持续扰乱传动装置
The silica is still disrupting all transmissions.
63号♥ 暴露在过度的重力下
Reason 63... exposure to excessive G-force
让你的大脑缺氧
starves your brain of oxygen.
你失去了意识 露西跟别人相撞
You pass out, Lucy crashes,
我真要晕死了
I get super motion sickness.
你就是我们的全息图 再试一遍
You're a hologram, try again.
你说过学习孢子形成的唯一办法就是
You said the only way to learn
有足够的重力
what this spore is made of is to get enough G's.
我也说过利斯的驼鹿
I also once argued that Leithian moose
比奎雷什的树懒可爱
were cuter than Qreshi sloths.
我说过很多疯狂的话
I say crazy things!
好吧 人们都会讲疯狂的话做疯狂的事
Well, we all say and do crazy things,
这就是为什么我会被困在泰伦上
which is why I'm stuck above Telen
然后你的实验室中还没有孢子
and the spore isn't in your lab right now.
那跟这些有任何关系吗
What does that have to do with anything?
听着 我知道这很性感
Look, I get that it's super sexy,
但是太危险了
but you take way too many risks, Dutch.
并且你太夸张保护过度了
And you're too bloody overprotective.
露西 让泽夫静音
Lucy, mute Zeph.
- 把所有的控制器换成手动的 - 为什么
- Switch all controls to manual. - Why?
因为我要做一些使你的自动控制反感
Because I need to do naughty things
的调皮的事情
which your auto-protocols are not going to like.
转换成手动控制
Switching to full manual.
请知悉 在没有认证的口头命令的情况下
Please be advised, I cannot assist
我不能协助你
with ship functions or resume control
进行操作或者恢复控制
without authenticated verbal commands.
你不会害怕吧 乖
You're not getting cold feet, are you, girl?
我不会害怕的
I have no feet.
很好
Perfect.
我们先表演一下怎么搅拌沙拉
Let's show this star how to toss a salad.
他们想用爸爸来换杰克
They want to trade Dad for Jaq.
我们是不会这么做的
Which we're not gonna do.
那我们怎么救出爷爷呢
Then how are we gonna save Grandpa?
他们已经将他带走一个小时了
They've had him for an hour.
怎么还没有求我们去将他带回来
How are they not begging us to take him back?
只要我能提高我的官职 我就能支援你
As soon as I can raise my officers, I can back you up.
不 不 来不及了
No, no. No time.
我们必须保证杰克的安全
We got to get Jaq to safety.
救出爸爸
Save Dad.
我们有必要救出爸爸吗
Do we... need to save Dad?
必须的 不是 我不是真的
Totally. No, I wasn't really...
是的 当然要救出爸爸
Yeah, always save Dad.
- 我可以一起去就爷爷 - 不行 孩子
- I can help save Grandpa. - Buddy, no.
我可以的 我可以帮上忙
I can do things! I can help!
- 太危险了 - 但是 爸爸 我
- It's way too dangerous. - But, Dad, I...
杰克 不行
Jaq, no!
嘿 雅各
Hey, Jaq...
达文
D'Av.
如果我们能够到达风暴的中心
If we can get to the eye of the storm,
我可以指引妲奇安全降落
I can guide Dutch in safely.
我们就能让杰克上船
We can get Jaq on board,
然后我们就可以想想下一步的计划
and then we can figure out our next moves.
我的滑行器停在上面
I got my slider parked topside.
我可以把杰克送到你的船上
I can run Jaq to your ship,
一旦你们的爸爸安全了喔会在后面支援你们
circle back for the two of you once you got your dad safe.
没问题的
It's gonna be okay.
这是我们最好的选择了
It's our best option.
妲奇 我发现你腿部的
Dutch, I'm detecting an increase of blood
血压上升了
to your lower extremities.
可能吧
Maybe...
我只是很开心能看到你
I'm just happy to see you...
如果你要继续
If you continue on this course,
重力锁迫在眉睫
G-lock is imminent.
我建议在失去意识前
I advise releasing manual control
改为自动控制
before loss of consciousness occurs.
Zeph拿到结果了吗
Does... Zeph... have it yet?
分♥析♥基本完成了
Analysis almost complete.
那就没没有 那么
That's... a no, then.
孢子组成确认
Spore components identified.
孢子组成确认了
Components identified.
天呐 难以置信
Okay! I can't believe it!
难以置信 天呐 我们成功了
I can't believe it. Okay, we did it!
妲奇 撤离 我们成功了
Dutch, pull out! We got it!
妲奇
Dutch!
妲奇失去意识了
Dutch is unresponsive.
轨道衰变迫在眉睫
Orbital decay imminent.
等待口头命令恢复自动控制
Awaiting verbal command to resume auto-control.
冷静 Zephyr
Break it down, Zephyr.
你只是是远离飞船的全息图
You're a hologram several systems away,
没有人能听到你在讲什么 所以
and no one can hear you, so...
没事的
Nothing.
我可以什么也不做
I can do nothing.
不救Pip
Nothing for Pip.
也不救妲奇
Nothing for Dutch.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表