剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
妲奇还在生气吗
So is Dutch still mad?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
好吧
Great.
- 我看到她的时候应该说什么 - 就说你看起来很棒
- What do I say when I see her? - "Boy, you look pretty.
尽管我把事情搞一团糟 但我还是想弥补
"Also, I super-messed up, and I want to make it right,
所以我准备了3到5个很贵的礼物
so here are three to five very expensive gifts."
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道吗 你才应该是在跟妲奇谈恋爱的人
You know, you should've been the one with the relationship
那个孩子 你知道吗
and the kid, you know?
你会知道的 那时你就不会计较了
Eh, you'll figure it out. You're fine with kids.
- 你一直在照顾我 - 没错 我离开前都会照顾你
- You took care of me. -Yeah,until I left.
你为什么要离开
And why did you leave?
额 你知道我的 行为作风上的问题
Ah, you know me... behavioral issues.
我和爸爸谈过了就是
Dad and I had a conversation and just...
不 不 不 我不想知道他怎么说
No, no, no, I don't want his version.
我想听你的想法
I want yours.
好吧
All right.
关于那天的事你还记得多少
What do you remember about that day?
那天是期末 所以我大概在
It was final grades day, so I was probably out
树林里等爸爸去世了
in the woods waiting for Dad to pass out
- 我就可以回家了 - 是的
- so I could come home. -Yeah.
他一边系腰带一边等你
He was waiting for you with his belt.
我让他把腰带收好 别管你了
I told him to put it away, leave you alone.
他不肯
He wouldn't.
所以是我害了他
So I made him.
那是什么感觉
What did that feel like?
- 感觉很棒吗 - 没有
- Was it amazing? - No
当你的混♥蛋♥老爸是警♥察♥的时候就不觉得了
Not when your asshole dad's the asshole sheriff.
他给了我一个选择
He gave me a choice...
进监狱还是去军队
jail or the army.
我去了 军队
So I picked.
很抱歉那个时候我没有告诉你这件事
I'm sorry I never told you that at the time.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
约翰尼 我知道我离开了之后你过的很不好
Johnny, I know things were harder for you when I left...
不 我说你是混♥蛋♥是因为你从来没告诉我事实
No, you're an asshole because you never told me the truth.
你也不曾给我机会说出来
You never gave me a chance to say this...
谢谢你
thank you.
- 我们永远都不要再回家了 - 成交
- Let's never come home again. - Deal.
所以 是一个陷阱吗
So... a trap?
太明显了
Way too obvious.
你下去 我会看着你六点钟的方向
You go down. I'll watch your six.
好吧 我来了
Okay, I'll play along.
约翰尼
Johnny!
杰克 你们在这里干什么
Jaq? What are you guys doing down here?
把杰克带上来
Get Jaq topside.
在你♥爸♥爸的葬礼上迟到了
Running late for your own father's funeral.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
把武器放下 约翰尼
but put the weapon down, Johnny.
所以这才是陷阱
So that's the trap.
去你的泰伦
Goddamn Telen.
我是一个投影仪
I'm a projection,
一个没用的 一束什么都做不了的
a useless, silent beam of light that can't do shi...
一束光
Beam of light.
噢
Oh!
一束光 好吧
Beam of light! Okay!
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
我不会失去你们的
I will not lose both of you.
燃烧吧
Burn for mama.
你不该来这里的 约翰尼
You weren't supposed to be here, Johnny.
这就是为什么我不和前任在一起 约翰尼
This is why we don't hunker down with exes, Johnny.
喔 喔 喔 你没必要杀了他们
Whoa, whoa, you don't have to kill them.
- 你已经得到那个孩子了 - 都得死
- You got the kid. - No survivors.
那么我怎么解释呢
Well, how am I supposed to explain the murder
一名退休的警长和两个扫兴者就这么被杀死
of a retired sheriff and two Killjoys?
你跟他们一起死就好了
You could always join them.
至少假装成是事故
At least make it look like an accident.
我们会密封大门
We'll seal the door.
没多久他们就会窒息而死
Won't be long until they run out of air
然后你就可以在小本本上记录他们为意外死亡了
and they're just another storm casualty to add to your ledger.
你不用这样 查理
You don't have to do this, Charlie.
扫兴者就交给我吧
You'll put the Joy in my account now.
查理 别这样
Charlie, come on.
对不起 约翰尼
I'm sorry, Johnny.
我也很抱歉 傻♥逼♥
Yeah, I've got a "sorry" for you right here, dickface.
我要竖中指 她能看到吗
I'm giving her the finger. Can she see it?
可能看不到
Probably not.
查理 你可是有孩子的人
Look, Charlie, you have kids.
我的孩子需要食物 衣服
And they both need food, clothing...
光靠公♥务♥员♥工♥资♥根本不够
all of that on a public servant's salary.
我本来只是想用情报还钱的
Money for Intel, that's all this was supposed to be.
现在回头还不晚 我们还能帮你
It's not too late. We can still help you.
我们不是所有人都能有机会开着飞船
Some of us don't get to fly away on a boosted ship
到处寻找微露比安公主的
looking for Velubian princesses.
拿到了吗
Did I get them?
爸 没有
No, Dad, you didn't.
我在哪
Where am I?
怎么回事 你们又闯什么祸了
Oh, shit. What did you boys do now?
飞船准备好我会发信♥号♥♥
I'll signal once the ship is ready.
看着第一子
Stay here with the First Born.
本来以为他会
I was expecting something more...
更特别一点呢
impressive.
希望她没看错
I hope she's right about him.
想知道你会怎么死吗
Want to know how you're gonna die?
_检测到烟雾
露西
Lucy...
解除手动控制
disengage manual controls.
开启紧急自动变更路线
Emergency auto-reroute initialized.
太好了太好了
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
我这个爸爸当的太差劲
I am the worst dad.
简直是垃圾堆里捡来的爸爸
I am the flaming garbage heap of dads.
听我一句 不管你做什么
Trust me... no matter what you do,
多努力 都不够好
no matter how hard you try, it's never enough.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
- 干嘛 约翰尼 - 闭嘴
- What, Johnny? - Shut up.
为什么闻到了火烧味
Why do I smell burning?
爸爸的小激光棒
Dad's mini-laze.
我不是说不让你动我工具吗
What'd I say about borrowing my tools?
谢谢咯
Thanks for the loan.
现在我们只需要打开这扇门
Now all we have to do is get this door open,
就能拯救
and we can save...
- 杰克 - 我成功了
- Jaq. - I did it.
逃出来了
I got out.
他们把我困住了 但是我按照妲奇阿姨教我的办法
They tied me up, but I did what Auntie Dutch taught me
逃出去了
and got out.
我打了一个胡伦虫守卫的脑袋
And I hit a Hullen guard in the head!
你疯了吗 万一被他们伤了或者杀了呢
Are you crazy? You could have been hurt or killed.
我也没事啊
But I'm okay!
我一个人就逃出来了
And I did it on my own!
看我找到了什么
And look what I found.
枪
Guns.
我儿子带枪来了
My boy brought guns.
可以给他一把吗
Can he have one?
好吧
Fine.
跟紧你叔叔 知道吗
But stay with your uncle, okay?
模式要调成击昏
And make sure you leave it on "stun."
相信我 杰克
Trust me, Jaq...
第一次交火总是很难忘
you never forget your first firefight.
他不会有事的
He's gonna be fine.
- 和你一样 - 所以我现在挺好是吗
- Just like you. - So I'm fine now.
看看你
Ah, look at you...
多厉害 成了扫兴者
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表