剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
不是为了让我们死在黑洞里
just die in a black hole.
谁知道那混♥蛋♥在想什么
Who knows with that creepy bastard?
可能当他计划时 这里还不是个黑洞
Maybe it wasn't a black hole when he planned this.
黑洞边缘就在前面
Event horizon imminent.
听着 按照万物理论
But hey, the way physics works,
就算我们真出去了 可能也是几百年以后
if we do get out it could be hundreds of years later.
你喜欢的棕夹克衫早就过时了
That brown jacket you love might be back in style.
妲奇
Dutch.
对不起 约翰尼
Sorry, Johnny.
没关系
I'm not.
我知道最终我们会
I mean, I knew that we would die together eventually
一起葬身黑洞的
in a black hole. That's, uh...
那还挺酷的
That's appropriately badass.
露西 打开交流通道
Lucy, open a coms channel.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
发出最后一条讯息
Sending one last message.
达文 我是约翰
D'av, it's John.
不要跟我们来脉冲星
Don't follow us to the pulsar.
也不要埋怨你自己
And don't blame yourself.
不管发生什么 我爱你
Whatever happens, I love you.
妲奇 无论你要对达文说什么
Dutch, whatever you have to say to D'av,
这是你最后的机会了
this is your last chance.
- 露西 刚发生了什么 - 我无法解释
- Lucy, what just happened? - Unable to explain.
外部传感器被拦截了
External sensors are jammed.
我们穿过它了吗
Did we cross? Is this it?
我不清楚 我们像是着陆了
Unclear. We appear to have landed.
着陆在哪里
Landed on what?
露西 拦截你的东西 是天然的还是人造的
Lucy, whatever's jamming you, is it organic or manmade?
任何拦截信♥号♥♥都不可能存在于黑洞中
A jamming signal of any kind is unlikely to exist
这个像是人造的
in a black hole. This one appears manmade.
太卑鄙了
Son of a sneaky bitch.
脉冲星没有消失
The pulsar's not gone. It's hidden.
它被假黑洞藏起来了
By a fake black hole.
很奇怪
It's funny.
我通常不会这么大喘气的
I'm not normally this winded.
这里的空气太稀薄了
It's the air. It's thinner here.
- 但你看起来没事 - 我在阿尔金星上已经习惯了
- Yet you seem fine. - I got used to it on Arkyn.
省口气吧 我们快到了
Save your breath. We're close.
每个人都在问
You know, everyone asks
为什么你从不回来拜访陵区
why you never come home to visit the estates.
我最近太忙了 娅琳娜
Well, I've been a little busy, Yalena.
十大家族最近很险恶
Still, the Ten Families have been vicious lately.
我本可以求助于你的
I could have used your help.
你从不需要任何人的帮助 更别提我的了
You never needed anyone's help, let alone mine.
不是这样的
Not true.
即便在你处境最糟时
Even on your worst days, you're ten steps ahead
你都比其他任何人快了十步
of everyone else.
除了我
Except me.
- 娅琳娜 你在干嘛 - 我吗
- What are you doing, Yalena? - Me?
我现在都呼吸困难 但是你没事
I'm struggling to breathe, but you're fine.
那颗脉冲星灼伤了我的眼睛 但你眼睛都没眨一下
That pulsar burned my eyes, but you barely blinked.
- 放下枪 - 别再往前走了
- Put the gun down. - Not another step.
你到底变成什么了
What have you become?
不只是阿妮拉一个人生病了 对吧
Aneela isn't the only one who got sick, is she?
够了
Enough.
克兰
Khlyen!
我真希望你没有这么做
I wish you hadn't done that.
外面怎么样
How's it looking out there?
地面很结实
Ground is solid.
还是没有生命的迹象
Still no sign of any life.
我在这团雾里什么也看不见
I can't see anything in this shit.
你启动和运行露西的传感器了吗
Have you got Lucy's sensors up and running?
我正在弄 但我还是觉得我应该
I'm working on it, but I still think I should
和你一起在外面的
be out there with you.
不 在我们搞明白这个地方是什么之前
No, I'm not gonna go too far until we have some idea
我不会走太远的
of what this place is.
妈的
Shit.
约翰 我觉得这里不止有我们俩
Johnny, I don't think we're alone here.
我这就回去找你
I'm coming back to you.
约翰 我遇到了一点小麻烦
Johnny, bit of a problem here.
是啊 我早就想到了
Yeah, way ahead of you.
现在怎么办 妲奇
What's the plan here, Dutch?
你们当中一个角色扮演的家伙们别闹了
One of you cosplay jag-offs stop dicking around
告诉我这个鬼地方是什么
and tell me what the hells this place is.
好吧 直白的挑衅 是啊 这也是一种选择
Okay, bald aggression. Yeah, that's a choice.
放下武器 不然就受死
Drop your weapon or die.
哦 我好害怕啊
Ooh, I'm so scared.
你有一根尖棍
You have a pointy stick.
妲奇 别再刺♥激♥他们了 赶紧离开那里
Dutch, stop shit-stirring and get out of there.
我们显然来到了一个错误的地方
We obviously got the wrong place.
我不这么想 约翰
Don't think so, Johnny.
- 胳膊上的徽章 - 是的 我看到了
- Patched arms. - Yeah, I see it.
- 现在怎么办 - 现在
- What now? - Now?
我们现在已经很蠢了 管他呢
We get a little stupid. What the hells?
我是娅琳娜·亚丁
I am Yalena Yardeen.
是克兰·肯·瑞特派我来这里的
And I was sent here by Khlyen Kin Rit.
你是怎么认识克兰的
How do you know Khlyen?
我是他女儿
I'm his daughter.
哇 以前从没听你说起过
Wow, never heard you say that before.
因为这是我第一次说出口
Because it's the first time I've ever said it.
这边走
This way.
喂 喂 妲奇 哪边走
Whoa, whoa, Dutch, what way?
不要跟着那些拿着尖棍的坏人们
Do not follow the bad men with pointy sticks.
抱歉 约翰 不管这是个什么地方
Sorry, Johnny, but whatever this place is,
这正是克兰想让我来的地方
it's exactly where Khlyen meant me to be.
好了 都灵 我们到这里了
All right, Turin, we're here.
但是这里看起来
But there doesn't seem to be
好像没有电
any power running through here.
等一下 我现在把代码发到你的镜头里
Hang on, patching the code through to your lens now.
什么都没有发生啊
Why is nothing happening?
- 你操作正确吗 - 我是一个军阀 好吗
- Did you do it right? - I'm a warlord, okay?
军阀
Warlord.
你以为我不会在平板里输入代码吗
You think I can't type code into a pad?
该死的
God damn it.
他们肯定重新设定了整个地方
They must have reprogrammed the whole damn place.
你觉得你能重新覆盖系统吗
You think you can override the system?
- 但这只是俩人 - 什么只是俩人
- But it's just two. - What's just two?
- 就算他们死了 你还有更多 - 不
- If they die, you have more. - No.
胡伦虫可能多的是 但我们可没有
Hullen might be a dime a dozen, but we're not.
这可不是只是俩人
It's not just two.
我只数到俩人
I count just two.
你非要纠结于数学 是吗
You're really hung up on the math, aren't you?
是的 没错 这里只有俩人
Yes, fine. It's just two guys.
- 但他们是我的人 - 你拥有他们
- But they're my guys. - You own them.
不 但他们是我的人 好吗
No, but they're my guys, okay?
和你一样 明白了吗
Just like you. Understand?
- 什么是爱情 - 老天爷啊 快来杀了我吧
- What is love? - Oh, God, somebody kill me.
你先把系统覆盖了
Just figure out the override.
我们回头再进行人类教学
We'll come back to human school later.
- 约翰 你还在吗 - 在
- Johnny, you still there? - Yep.
但是不方便聊天
But not up for much conversation.
好吧 我来告诉你我看到了什么
Fine, I'll just tell you what I see.
我们正沿着一条地道前进
We're heading down some sort of tunnel.
墙上雕刻着一些古怪的东西
Weird carvings along the wall.
约翰 你需要我帮忙吗
Johnny, would you like my help?
他看起来很高大
He seems rather enormous.
我来搞定他 露西
I got this, Luce.
好吧 听我说
All right, listen up.
我不知道你是谁 我也不在乎
I don't know who you are and I don't care because
我和我那个朋友 我们是扫兴者
me and my friend out there, we're Killjoys.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表