剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
今天 你们都会重生
Today, you are all reborn.
谁足够勇敢想要迈出第一步了
Who is brave enough to take the first step?
哈利赛-路亚
Hellsa-lujah!
我已经算好了跃迁方块还有
I have the calculations for the jump cube
搜捕联盟的容积 约翰尼
and RAC dimensions, Johnny.
但是不知道黏液池的
But we won't be able to jump the cube
体积和深度 我们无法
around the greenpool without knowing
把方块跃迁到黏液池周围
the pool's volume and depth.
这就是这个可爱的小东西用武之地了
Well, that's what this little cutie's for.
你把它扔进去 容积就
You just drop it in, and the dimensions
自动传回母方块里了
get relayed back to the mama cube.
用跃迁方块来传送黏液池
Using the jump cube to teleport the greenpool
会限制你从搜捕联盟里逃跑的选择
off the RAC will limit your escape options.
我知道 露西 但我向妲奇保证
I hear you, Luce, but I promised Dutch
给她一个黏液池做生日礼物
a greenpool for her birthday.
你对我的工作不满意吗 约翰尼
Are you unhappy with my work, Johnny?
没有 绝不会 妹子
No. Never, girl.
但自从我们从奎德回来 你的
But your dopamine levels have decreased
多巴胺水平下降了
since our return to the Quad.
- 发生了很多变化吧 我猜 - 妲奇和达文
- A lot of changes, I guess. - Dutch and D'avin.
你担心自己不好融入他们的新关系
You're worried how you fit into their new configuration.
没有
No.
也许吧 我
Maybe, I...
我是说 如果我要当某人的电灯泡
I mean, if I'm going to be third wheel for someone,
也会是那些小傻子们
it's going to be those dysfunctional dumplings.
我只是
I just...
我不知道 我猜能坐别人的副驾
I don't know, I guess it'd just be nice
还挺好的 你明白吧
to have someone to ride shotgun with, you know?
但你已经坐了我的副驾了啊
But you already ride shotgun with me.
永远会的 露西
Always and forever, Lucy girl.
我们拿到用户手册 就跑掉
We get the user's manual, then we bail.
外面好长的队
There's a long line outside.
我们得悄悄干掉他们
We'll have to take them down quietly.
好吧 幸运的是
Yeah, well, lucky for us,
这些帐篷里有消音武器
this tent comes with soundproofing.
回归器会帮我们解锁
The Regressor will help us to unlock
你基因中的潜能
the potential of your genes.
探索你祖先的礼物
Explore the gifts of your ancestors.
用这些东西 我会指引你探索你的记忆
Using these, I will guide you through your living memory
来找到你需要的基因 来让你重生为我们的一员
to find the genes necessary to rebirth you as one of us.
我数到零后 你还是你
Still your mind as I count you back.
十
Ten...
九
Nine...
八
Eight...
七
Seven...
出事了 把她带回来 快点
Something's wrong. Unplug her, now.
不行不行不行 她在和她祖先的过去联络
No, no, no, she's connecting with her ancestral past.
去他妈的
Screw it!
你还好吗 发生了什么
Are you okay? What happened?
我联络到了阿妮拉
I connected with Aneela.
我为你感到骄傲
I am very proud of you.
这是非常深刻的精神工作
That was some deep emotional work.
- 我们能打他了吗 - 什么
- Can we hit him now? - Hmm?
换衣服
Wardrobe change.
总的来说 这次约会还不错
All in all, not a bad date.
维护工作 出生顺序搞错了
Maintenance call. Mix-up in the birthing order.
精神界面乱套了
Lots of confusion on the astral plane.
还有脉轮 完全废了
And the chakras. Completely tits up.
注意你们的气场
Watch your auras, kids.
你看到阿妮拉的时候发生了什么
What happened when you saw Aneela?
她给我看了她的伤疤
She showed me her scars.
这些来自阿妮拉 不是那个女士
They're from Aneela, not the Lady.
她在告诉我怎么进入黏液
She's telling me how to get into the green.
上升 长生 消散
"Ascend, elixir, dissolve."
为什么那个女士要给妲奇刺上这么蹩脚的诗
Why is the Lady tattooing Dutch with shitty haikus?
这根本不科学啊
How is this even science?
我脑子还需要血液
I need more bloodflow to the brain.
你可以把我倒挂起来吗
Are you cool to hang me upside down?
- 像我们练过的那样 - 是啊
- Oh, like we practiced? - Yeah.
好啊
Yeah.
哇
Wow.
- 艹 没反应 - 啊
- Shit, I got nothing. - Huh?
小皮普重新开工之前
You know, Little Pip's going to need a bit of time
还需要休息休息
before the thinking caps go back on.
你为啥要戴着这个
Why do you wear that?
你知道这是给玛德莲人的吧
You know it's for the Madelaines, right?
利斯那些古怪的农民们 还有他们的帽子和小孩
Those freaky farmers on Leith with the bonnets and babies.
对 也是我的家乡
Yeah, also known as my family of origin.
我去 我很 我很抱歉
Shit, I'm... I'm sorry.
没事
No, it's fine.
这就是我为什么不和男人谈恋爱
That's why I don't do relationships with dudes.
听着 我知道我们只是炮♥友♥ 但是
Look, I know the deal was banging buddies only, but...
我只是想了解了解你 我们能谈谈吗
I just want to know you. Can we just talk?
谈谈我姐♥妹♥们♥被像母牛一样卖♥♥来卖♥♥去
Will talking about my sisters being traded like cows
或者被人躲着有多有趣
or how fun it is to be shunned...
能让事情变好吗
will that make it better?
而且如果我想要的一切 我选择的一切
And if everything I want and everything I choose
都只是痛苦的残余 那什么东西能是我的呢
is just some vestige of trauma, what gets to be mine?
我什么时候才能不再是一个受害者
When do I stop being a victim
然后做真正的自己
and get to be the authentic me?
这就是为什么我选择承认
And that's why I chose to claim it.
如果你不能尊重它 那
And if you don't respect that, then, well...
- 我猜你也不尊重我 - 我尊重你
- I guess you don't respect me. - No, I do.
我知道这要求有点多 但是
And I know it's a lot to ask, but...
你能尊重这一切对我也很难的事实吗
Can you respect that this is hard for me?
而且我在努力
And that I'm trying?
我们能找到一个折衷的方法
We'll find a middle.
折衷挺好的
Middle is good.
现在我们有了回归仪
Now that we have the Regressor,
我们可以在那个防护罩上打个洞
we can punch a hole through the shield,
救出小孩子们 偷走黏液池
free the kids, and steal the greenpool.
等我接入后 我会尽力控制防护罩
Once I plug in, I'll control the shield
让我们的飞船通过
long enough for our ships to pass through.
但如果防护罩恢复后
But if you're stuck on the other side
你困在了另一边 你就不走运了
when it goes back up, you're SOL.
所以我们迅速进入 迅速行动
So we go in hard, and move fast.
你们为什么就不能直接把这玩意搞掉
Why can't you just bring the damn thing down?
因为我们的大脑不会说微细胞
Because our brains aren't designed to speak microcell.
我接入越久 我越容易把脑子烧坏
The longer I'm plugged in, the bigger chance my brain melts.
烧坏了也许是进步呢
Might be an improvement.
或者掉到你的水平
Or bring me down to your level.
你俩都闭嘴
I'll put both of you in the corner.
等约翰好了之后
Once John gives the all-clear,
我和杰拉德去找孩子们
Gared and I will head for the kids,
把他们带上船 前往威斯利
get them on our ship, and make for Westerly.
我和范西负责声东击西
Fancy and I are diversionary detail,
让胡伦虫远离杰拉德 普雷和妲奇
keeping the Hullen away from Gared, Pree, and Dutch.
我会从管道去黏液池那里
I'll use the vents to get to the greenpool,
把应答器扔进池里
throw the transponder into the pool
这样露西可以把它传送回舰队
so that Lucy can port it back to the Armada,
然后和范西还有达文汇合
then meet up with Fancy and D'avin.
迂回到飞船
Circle back to the ship.
泽夫觉得我在脑子
Zeph thinks I can keep the shield open
开始排斥仪器之前
for about 30 minutes
能让防护罩打开大概三十分钟
before my brain starts to reject the tech.
好吧
All right.
你们还等啥呢 邀请函 胸花
What are you waiting for? A written invitation? Corsage?
等你下命令
Uh, more like your order.
- 理论上讲 你是老大 - 理论上讲
- Technically, you're the boss. - Technically.
- 更多的是礼貌 - 礼节上的
- It's more politeness, really. - Ceremonial.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表