剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
让我们一探究竟
Let's find out.
这张脸似乎
This one seems...
对你来说很特别 这个地方也是
special to you, as does this place.
这是我长大的后宫 你是怎么知道的
The harem where I grew up. How do you know about it?
你
You.
在你强迫阿妮拉把手伸到粘液里的时候
You gave me all your memories
你把你的所有记忆都给我了
when you forced Aneela's hand into the green.
顺便说一下 谢谢你了
Thank you for that, by the way.
填补了很多缺失的部分
Filled in a lot of missing pieces.
也不是全部的
But not all of it.
有些事情你还是不知道
There are things that you don't know,
- 比如怎么从这里出去 - 没错
- like how to get out of here. - True.
但是话说回来 小鸟 你也不知道啊
But then again, Little Bird, neither do you.
干得漂亮啊 你
Well done, you.
我很久都没有惊讶过了
It's been such a long time since I was surprised.
不得不承认 你让我大吃一惊
I admit, you surprised me.
并不接受你的赞美 你这个可怕的跟踪狂
Compliment not accepted, you creepy stalker.
我很欣赏你的勇气 真的
I appreciate your pluck. I really do.
这是人类让我佩服的几件事情之一
It's one of the few things I admire about humans.
而我也佩服胡伦虫能成为
And I admire the Hullens' ability
房♥间里最大的混♥蛋♥
to be the biggest gaping assholes in the room.
胡伦虫
Hullen?
哦 孩子
Oh, child.
我可比胡伦虫古老多了
I am much, much older than that.
- 你是什么东西 - 忍♥耐者
- What are you? - Patient.
胡伦虫只是我的工具
Hullen are my tools.
克兰和阿妮拉都是
So is Khlyen and Aneela.
- 很快你也是了 - 我可不这么想
- Soon it will be you. - I wouldn't count on it.
- 我和其他人的关系不咋好 - 是的 我看出来了
- I don't play well with others. - Yes, I can see that.
我在这里可以看到很多东西
I can see most things in here.
粘液是一个记忆池
The green is a memory pool.
但是我注意到有些记忆丢失了
But then I noticed certain memories were missing,
被人删除了
edited out.
一会儿是这儿 一会儿那里出现一张脸
A moment here, a face there.
剪来剪去
Snip, snip, snip.
直到出现了一片空白
Until there was a void.
你就是那片空白
You are the void.
克兰把你藏起来不让我见到 我需要知道原因
Khlyen hid you from me. I need to know why.
你可没有自己认为的那么聪明
You're not as smart as you think you are.
你也没有他们要求的那么强大
And you are not as strong as they need you to be.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
稳定下来了 但是坚持不了很久
Stable, but it won't stay that way.
这只是权宜之计 不是根本的解决方法
This is a Band-Aid, not a solution.
露西 我们什么时候能到达奎德
Lucy, what's our ETA on the Quad?
我们不去奎德了
We're no longer heading for the Quad.
妲奇改变了路线
Dutch has changed course.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
- 救约翰 - 我们也想救他
- Saving John. - So are we,
所以我们才要去舰队那里
which is why we're headed for the Armada.
舰队太远了
The Armada's too far.
约翰的地图上显示 距离这里
John's map says that there's a moon
几分钟的路程里有一个带有粘液的星球
with a green pool within minutes from here.
随便找个池子对约翰有用吗
What good is some random pool to Johnny?
妲奇 你怎么了
Dutch, what is going on with you?
我们已经抵达目的地
We've arrived at the coordinates,
但似乎存在一种反常现象
but there appears to be an anomaly.
- 什么反常现象 - 初步扫描显示
- What anomaly? - Initial scans indicate
这里没有胡伦寄生虫的存在
no presence of the Hullen parasite.
池水是死的
The pool is inactive.
但是它存在于约翰的粘液地图上
But it's on John's plasma maps.
它是冻结的吗 就像我爬出的那个池子一样吗
Is it frozen, like the pool I came out of?
视觉指标显示
Visual indicators are positive
已经结晶化了
for crystallization.
露西 给我看看约翰的地图上
Lucy, show me John's map of all the plasma pools
J区里所有的粘液池
in the J.
哪些池子里还有活跃的粘液
Which ones still have active plasma?
冻结了
It's frozen.
所有的池子 到处都冻结了
All of it. Everywhere.
如果没有粘液的话 我们怎么
If there's no more plasma, how the hells
净化约翰呢
are we gonna cleanse John?
老妈和老爸 这可不大好
Mommy and Daddy. This isn't good.
如果你们不打算解开这个的话 至少能
If you're not gonna take 'em off, can you at least
弄松一点吗 它一直在摩擦我的伤口
loosen them up? They're rubbing me raw.
我想我暂时还是留在这里吧
I think I'll stay here for now.
你不相信我吗
You don't trust me?
这也正常
That's fair.
- 你们知道我 - 我们治不好你了 约翰
- You do realize that I... - We can't fix you, Johnny.
- 这是个测试吗 - 不是
- Is this a test? - No.
如果这是个测试的话 我觉得我不想
'Cause if this is a test, I think I'm done
再当你们的试验品了
being your guinea pig.
完成你们已经开始做的事情
Finish what you started.
- 我们做不到 - 扯淡
- We can't. - Bullshit!
普雷戈说她能做到
Prego said that she could.
她说舰队上还有粘液
That there's plasma on the Armada
- 可以给我治疗 - 粘液消失了
- that could fix me. - It's gone.
所有的粘液池 所有的粘液 都
All the green pools, all the plasma, it's...
凝固了
solidified.
这是你的错
This is your fault.
不是吗
Isn't it?
你知道处在中间状态
You know what it's like
是什么滋味
to be caught in between.
我再也不能忍♥受看着你
Well, I can't stand looking at your...
这张漂亮的脸了
beautiful damn face anymore.
因为这让我很难受
Because it hurts.
我的心脏
My heart,
不断地从胡伦虫切换到人类
it keeps switching from Hullen to human.
我一直在失去 你们俩
And I keep losing you... both of you...
一遍又一遍
over and over again.
我甚至都不在乎
And I don't even care
我到底是哪一种 但我不能处在中间状态
which one I am anymore, but I cannot live in between.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你伤心吗
Are you sad?
听起来难受吗
Is that hard to hear?
那就结束这一切
Then end this.
你这个懦夫
You coward.
我没有放弃希望
I am not giving up hope.
我放弃了
I am.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
约翰 停下
Johnny, stop it!
约翰 停下
Johnny, stop!
约翰
Johnny!
他的脖子
It's his neck.
他把他的脖子勒断了
He's broken his goddamn neck.
你这是在浪费我的时间
You're wasting my time.
这只是一些旧的回忆而已
This is just bits of old memories.
这些都不是真实的 都不重要了
None of it's real. None of it matters!
这就是人类思想的美妙之处
That's the beautiful thing about human minds.
你不仅会记住脸庞 地点
You don't just remember faces, places.
你还会记住你的感受
You remember how you felt.
你会记住疼痛
You remember pain.
痛苦
Agony.
羞愧
Shame.
还有悲伤
Oh. Grief.
我可以让你永远困在
And I can trap you
你最糟糕的记忆里
in your worst memories forever.
你想这样吗
Would you like that?
- 不要 - 不要什么
- No. - No, what?
不要 谢谢你
No, thank you.
看见没
See?
记忆不只代表着你去过的地方
Memories aren't just where you've been.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表